A Dilemna

mblad99

A few months ago, I hooked up with an older dude, We met on Craig's list through an email exchange. During the emails he says he only bottoms safe, but doesn't have any condoms. So I dug up an old condom that expired, told him I had one and that he should come on over. He was a pretty good bottom. We suck, rim etc. When the time for fucking came around, I lube his hole, lube my bare Cock, and start teasing his hole. He is on his back facing me, and clearly knows I am bare. So start sticking my Cock in his hole. He says nothing about the condom. I fuck and seed him.

A few months go by, and we touch base. He says he had a great time, but wanted it safe. He claims that was his first time bb. We are going to hook up again, and wants it safe this time. So here is my dilemma, do I :

1. Do I tease his hole again bare, and then go for the bare fuck if I can.

2. Flip him on his belly, fuck with a condom.

3. Tease his hole, and then tell him, I need to stop to suit up.

I am afraid if I fuck him bare again, he might not come back for a third, and I do like his ass. Any thoughts?

Seems pretty clear to me this guy wants it raw but he's conflicted about it (e.g., he didn't stop you the first time).  It's a tricky question because I think most of us are more inclined to do things when horny that we might not do when not ramped up.  He may be into being seduced. I'd say the bottom line is respect whatever his answer is at the time you're fucking vs before or after discussion.

Guest faggot hole

Of course he wants it raw.  He doesn't bring his own condom and he has come back for more of Your dick, which he knows you're gonna give him raw.  Don't feel guilty.  He knows what he wants and he knows he's gonna get it from you.

If guys say they want it safe, i say fine but they have to bring the condoms, 90% of the time i end up getting bred. I would tease him bare again like you did last time, just push your head in him, then with your head in him say you need to rubber up to fuck him unless he wants you to just continue, i bet you get to breed him.

• Upvote 1

4. Tell him how much you loved seeding his hole last time and that if he comes over, he's gonna be taking another load.

There's plenty of great ass out there that's hungry for seed.

Edited by PhilUrass
  • Upvote 1