When Your Family Replies To Your Cl Ads

RWHID

What to do when a family member replies to you ad for sex? I know some of my cousins are gay, my aunt is gay, I said here before I thought all 3 of my brothers were gay, but no real proof. Well, one there is proof, the other two not so much. Well, a few weeks ago my oldest brother told me if he was to get a divorice, he is going gay... I was like I do not want to talk about this now... Well, that same brother has replied to my CL post, saying he is interested in hooking up... I am not going to do it obviously, but how do I act around him now? Do I tell him it was me?

• Upvote 1

That would be quite a dilemma.  Do your brothers know you're gay?  If not, It'll be a shock to him.  If so, who knows, it might lead to something kinky for both of you.  Are there going to be repercussions if he finds out it was your ad?  I.E, will he gossip, prolly not since he would have to admit that he saw your ad and answer it.

I don't know how I would respond to having my brother answer my ad or me answer his ad and find out it was his.  I have a love/hate relationship with my brother and doubt it would work with us.  It wouldn't be an incest problem as much as the present rivalry situation so common between brothers.

Edited by Jamie85

Not exactly the same thing but had a co-worker answer an ad once, showing up on my door step...I had just started the job after being unemployed for 6 months and was scarred shitless that I would get fired. Nothing happened either sexually or at the job and while awkward at first I asked him if we were ok and he said yes and it was never spoken of after that. Was there for 10 years.

As mentioned, once I got over my fear, quickly realized he had just as much at stake as I did. So risk is minimized. He answered your ad. Now maybe he was baiting you but unlikely. If you arent interested in a sexual relationship with him, I would just reply no thanks (if at all). Of course you will know, you cant "unsee" his response, but right now only you know.

I don't have a brother or a cousin but if I had and he would reply to my ad and wants me to suck his cock or to fuck me he can have me....Shows we're both just horny guys. The relationship wouldn't bother me. Just two guys getting it on.

I would draw the line with my nephew (who isn't gay by the way) as I don't want to get into problems with my sister should she find out.