The Fear Of Eating Ass

endowed

Ever since I was 8 years old, I've had an obsession with ass.  I was sniffing ass since I was 9 (all of my friends' ass).  In high school I started eating ass right before fucking them. 

But for the last 10 years, I have not eaten ass due to fear of getting hepatitis.  Every time I met someone, I said to myself that I would just do it.  But just as I get my face up to that ass, I change my mind. 

It is so frustrating because whenever I see a hot guy, I fantasize about eating that booty, but I just can't do it anymore because of that fear.  I have never had hepatitis and the though of catching it terrifies me.

The weird part is that I only fantasize about doing it with strangers.  I don't have the desire anymore to do it people I know.  I know it is the risk factor that makes it appealing, but for me the risk is comes from the fact that the other person is a stranger, not from the fact there is a risk of hepatitis. 

Does any of this make sense?

• Like 1

Well. It just seems odd to be so scared of contracting Hepatitis if you are exposing yourself to other potential STDs. The fact that he is no longer timing people he knows to be Hep negative. Sounds like a chaser in denial. But I would like to hear from the author.

I have never been into eating , licking or anything oral  with hole--mostly because I am totally shut down at the first whiff of brown in play. As a bottom, I may spend 2 or 3 hours  ensuring my chute is spotless , and have cancelled  fucks if I cannot  have it clean for my top. Now, I have NO problem taking the mans cock in my mouth and sucking him clean of any lube and ass /cum juice--if it is from my hole. But there is only  the smell of his cum, and  my lube on his  cock. I understand the ass is designed to  pass shit thru it, and all that --but it doesn't need to smell like it during sex. (  And that applies to anything  near the hole--  I once played with a couple- was really getting into  being the middle of the action- until I went down on the one guys cock and as I bottomed out in his pubes, I could smell the leather cock ring he was wearing stunk of crap-probably had been wearing it  while douching out, or maybe when fucking someone else  earlier or the day before...as hot as the action was, it ended  play for me- choke me on a big cock, not a smell more associated with an unflushed toilet in a gas station)

Though I'm not into scat (I know because I've tried), there is something about the natural taste of a man's ass, especially if it is sweaty and hairy. 

There is also such a thing as being to squeamish.  It's sex for fuck's sake; it was never meant to be squeaky clean. 

Edited by FatFuckPigMA
  • Like 1

I love to have my legs wide spread eagle open so guys can shove their wet juicy tongue in my tight pink hole

God you got me hard. My tongue is salivating looking at your hole.

Getting fucked, sucking cock, and licking sweet hole.....three things I can't live without.

• 6 years later...

Rimming is my absolute favorite.  And I’m damned good at it.  Give me a chance and I’ll hit nerve endings you never knew you had.  I won’t just make your eyes roll back in your head; I’ll make your eyes spin!

I guess I’ve been lucky.  I won’t go near a dirty ass … although some sweat during play isn’t bad.  I’ve never gotten sick.