Vote On #bbbh T-Shirt Designs

rawTOP

#BBBH Pig or Bunkhouse?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Be More Likely To Wear In Public? (Not just to gay venues)

• The Pig Design
    • The Bunkhouse Design

• Administrators

I wanted to come up with a #BBBH t-shirt. So my boyfriend did a couple designs. I need to know which you think is better.

The first is pretty straightforward… I mean you guys can figure out the pig reference, right?

post-1-0-94911000-1435072376_thumb.jpg

And FYI – the pig was hand-drawn by my boyfriend. And another option would be to have an outline of a pig with #BBBH inside or below the pig.

The next option comes from an alternate meaning for #BBBH. I was thinking if I did a #BBBH app for the iPhone, what could get past the censors at Apple? The solution was "Bareback Bunkhouse". On a tongue and cheek level we could tell Apple it was "an app for cowboys who like to ride bareback". And then in the app you could specify things like "prefer top bunk", "prefer bottom bunk". And of course bunkhouses come with the whole "sleeping with" connotation.

post-1-0-79326500-1435072558_thumb.jpg

So what I need to know from you guys is which you would be more likely to wear in public? Not just out to a gay bar, but to the grocery store, to dinner at a casual restaurant, etc.?

• Administrators

Yes, cut off the sleeves.

But those images are photoshopped. They're not real t-shirts (yet). Also, I have some fitted sizes that are smaller all over that have slightly smaller sleeves.

• Administrators

So here's another pig-based design…

post-1-0-45473600-1435153922_thumb.jpg

Personally I feel this pig is a stronger design than the first one. But the question I asked above was which would you wear in public, and I understand why most of you are saying the bunkhouse one. It raises fewer questions.

Personally I like the pig for going out to gay bars, though I'm not sure I'd go to brunch wearing it.

I think we'll probably go with the bunkhouse and this latest pig. Just do both since each can be good in different contexts.

• Administrators

In case people are wondering, this is how they t-shirts turned out. We did both designs. The bunkhouse was difficult to print, but the pig design printed pretty well. The pink on maroon worked really well with that design…

post-1-0-41748800-1435671145_thumb.jpg