Any Tips On Picking Up Tops?

Ddawg

I learned way late in my cocktail lounge life that if you want someone you have to go over and talk to him. twice a guy had been eyeing me and vice versa. just as I was walking over another guy--in BOTH cases--arrived and blocked me. in both cases they went off together.  this was true at the baths as well, and in cruise sites. you have to take the initiative.

• Upvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:12 AM, Guest Dickmagnet said:

I do this too, I wear stretch jeans that have more stretch around the ass area. They really work. I get a lot of guys checking out my ass when i have these jeans on straight as well as bi & gays ( it helps that i have also a bubble ass ) but the jeans really do work. Also something i would do is wear a jockstrap under the jeans this will all help show off your butt & when you bend down for something most likely the band of the jockstrap will show this will tell any top that you have a jockstrap on & you want to get fucked. It works for me a treat.

I also wear a jock when I'm at the gym, and I've tried to pick up guys I like with subtle moves that show my merchandise and the jockstrap. We don't have a proper locker room where I can cruise - the place is lately full of girls and not-beefy men, so my options are more than a little limited. But so far it hasn't worked. None have approached me, and the one guy I wanted to plow me didn't respond to it. I'm probably in the wrong place at the wrong time for this trick to work. Doesn't help that 95% of my town is straight, and the remaining 5% are either unavailable or unattractive.

2 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

I learned way late in my cocktail lounge life that if you want someone you have to go over and talk to him. twice a guy had been eyeing me and vice versa. just as I was walking over another guy--in BOTH cases--arrived and blocked me. in both cases they went off together.  this was true at the baths as well, and in cruise sites. you have to take the initiative.

Exactly right @alwaysready!! You are so right!  My older gay uncle taught me early, when I started going out, to be assertive and that guys (anyone really) are attracted to confidence. If you sit and wait most are unlikely to choose you, even when you do interact, some won’t be interested, but be OK with some saying “not interested.” My experience has been more guys say “yes”than “no.” My self esteem is solid and being turned down is not a big deal. 

I had a pretty great sex life early on because my gay uncle taught me confidence!

6 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Eye contact.  Look at his eyes, then his crotch, then his eyes, then look away.  It's a submissive move, and any top that is interested will notice.  Also give him a good look at your ass, then turn to look at him.

Don't forget boy (and I know you know this), lick your lips when you look at his crotch, that'll get noticed too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Riverfk said:

Don't forget boy (and I know you know this), lick your lips when you look at his crotch, that'll get noticed too.

How could I forget that? 😍

You could always face the wall, pull your pants down and bend over.  That’ll definitely get their attention, and make it quite clear you’re a bottom looking to get plowed.  Works a treat for me 😉

Of course, it does depend on the kind of bar you’re visiting, I suppose... perhaps try somewhere less ‘nice’?