Bottoming & Humiliation

Guest AlmostBottom

I like being subservient to the top and if that is humiliation then so be it, I AM A HOLE TO BE FUCKED and SEEDED by the top.

That's not humiliation. That's just enjoying being a hole to be fucked and seeded and allowing him complete control. Humiliation is when he degrades you. Puts you down. Makes fun of you, your cock, and so on. Every raw bottom loves to be fucked and seeded. Some just don't like humiliation.

• Upvote 2

I'll sometimes play along with guys who are into humiliating, but the truth is I'm not ashamed or humiliated by being a bottom.  I guess I have gotten enough life experience to really know I'm not inferior.  Also have a lifetime of experience in teaching, healthcare, so I have a pretty good grasp that often the person who as a need to humiliate does so because of feelings of inferiority, so it's pretty hard to really feel humiliated by such a person. 

My sub side is more about giving over control than it is about humiliation, and i don't find it humiliating to give over control. My most exciting sex is with really intelligent and/or thoughtful, creative dominants who create ways to get their own desires fulfilled by turning the bottom into a conquest. For me, the dom who figures out ways to get me to trust and submit to him is much more of a turn on than generic attempts at humiliation. 

• Upvote 2

I'll sometimes play along with guys who are into humiliating, but the truth is I'm not ashamed or humiliated by being a bottom.  I guess I have gotten enough life experience to really know I'm not inferior.  Also have a lifetime of experience in teaching, healthcare, so I have a pretty good grasp that often the person who as a need to humiliate does so because of feelings of inferiority, so it's pretty hard to really feel humiliated by such a person. 

My sub side is more about giving over control than it is about humiliation, and i don't find it humiliating to give over control. My most exciting sex is with really intelligent and/or thoughtful, creative dominants who create ways to get their own desires fulfilled by turning the bottom into a conquest. For me, the dom who figures out ways to get me to trust and submit to him is much more of a turn on than generic attempts at humiliation. 

THIS!! Exactly! I am not embarrassed to be a bottom. Why should I be? It's how I'm wired. I also agree that in a lot of cases, tops feel compelled to humiliate because of their own insecurities. Not in all though. Some just get off on humiliation. But self esteem issues are not limited to bottoms. It goes both ways.

• Upvote 3

There is a level of shame and humiliation to bottoming and being a cumdump.  But at the end of the day both tops and bottoms are needed to make the world go round.  If everyone was a manly dominant top then it would be pretty boring.

The general consensus is that tops are superior to bottom cumdumps.  That is why we serve them, and let them use us for their pleasure no matter what they want to do.

But tops still need their bottoms to be happy and understand that they do have worth. 

There is a level of shame and humiliation to bottoming and being a cumdump.  But at the end of the day both tops and bottoms are needed to make the world go round.  If everyone was a manly dominant top then it would be pretty boring.

The general consensus is that tops are superior to bottom cumdumps.  That is why we serve them, and let them use us for their pleasure no matter what they want to do.

But tops still need their bottoms to be happy and understand that they do have worth.

The general consensus is that tops are superior to bottom cumdumps? Damn... I must have missed the day this was discussed in class. That and that I should feel some level of shame and humiliation. No top is superior to me. No bottom is superior to me. At the end of the day, we are equally human beings and sexual beings. I fuck for the pleasure AND to get the load. I let the top do what he wants. Giving him pleasure fulfills me. I feel no shame or humiliation in that fact. In fact, I revel in the pleasure of being a bottom. Feeling shame and humiliation would imply I'm doing something wrong by allowing a man inside me. That argument goes against every equal rights war that has been fought. While I respect your opinion, I politely disagree with your statements. Except the last one. Every top should respect the bottom and show them they do indeed have worth. Just as much as the top, I might add.

• Upvote 4

The general consensus is that tops are superior to bottom cumdumps? Damn... I must have missed the day this was discussed in class. That and that I should feel some level of shame and humiliation. No top is superior to me. No bottom is superior to me. At the end of the day, we are equally human beings and sexual beings. I fuck for the pleasure AND to get the load. I let the top do what he wants. Giving him pleasure fulfills me. I feel no shame or humiliation in that fact. In fact, I revel in the pleasure of being a bottom. Feeling shame and humiliation would imply I'm doing something wrong by allowing a man inside me. That argument goes against every equal rights war that has been fought. While I respect your opinion, I politely disagree with your statements. Except the last one. Every top should respect the bottom and show them they do indeed have worth. Just as much as the top, I might add.

Someone is being a wet blanket all over this thread.

Someone is being a wet blanket all over this thread.

I have been respectful in all of my postings. I even told you I respected your opinion. This is posted in General DISCUSSIONS. That means that topics are to be discussed. A forum where everyone can give their opinions. Respectfully tho. A question was asked at the beginning of this thread. That opens it to anyone who has an opinion on the subject. And all he will get is opinions. Because no one can make a blanket statement about everyone feeling the same way. That's fact. What some may find as shameful and  humiliating may be a fucking joy for others. No shame. No humiliation. You don't have to agree with me. I am perfectly fine with that. I don't agree with everyone on everything on this site, but I am respectful of their opinions. I'm as much of a pig as the next guy. Almost. I do have my limits. I'm not on here to be a wet blanket. I'm just having an adult discussion with adults. If everyone were to be cookie cutter copies of everyone else and thought the same as everyone else, this would be a boring site. I learned a long time ago that not everyone is going to agree with me. That's life. And that's ok. I'm not always right. Never claimed to be. But I am not going to let that keep me from giving my opinion when I so desire. I will be respectful in doing so tho. As should everyone.........

As the person who started this thread, I felt Cam was anything but a wet blanket.  He seemed to have the most interesting things to say.

Back to the matter at hand.  Does bottoming make you feel like a bitch?  If so - does the humiliation of being bitched out turn you on?

• Upvote 2

I'm very much about being a bottom, spit, piss, verbal....I'm all good being treated like a hole...but for those that have some sense of shame? Seriously a bottom can own it and become the aggressor too so it goes both way

• Upvote 1