Musical Asses Fiction

I was beside myself on the way home.  I was still somewhat in a haze from the poppers and the fucking.  I was frightened once I came down from the high of being bare fucked and comprehended the seriousness of presenting my bare ass to an HIV cock.  There was the chance I had been infected the first time without anyone knowing there was a positive top there.  I was terrified that I had let myself stay and, knowingly, let myself be exposed to a known HIV positive top.  Who knows?  I might have been loaded more than once that night.  I might have HIV and not know. 

It came to a head for me when Paul texted me wanting to fuck.  He showed up and I told him about the last two parties I had attended and my fears.  He took me to a pharmacy and bought one of the HIV testing kits.  He talked to me for quite some time while we waited for the results from the kit.  I still wasn't sure about the results one way or the other.  I was skeptical about the accuracy of a drugstore kit.

I was relieved somewhat by the results after the waiting since the kit showed me clean and uninfected.  I was elated by the results enough that I hugged and kissed Paul and found myself in bed with him for the next several hours.  Normally he would have stayed an hour or so and left me with one or two loads of cum.  This time we cuddled at various times of the night and I felt his cock pressing against my ass and I accepted it readily.  Paul is a horny bastard I found out that night.  I didn't get much sleep.  Not that I cared, it was a long weekend for me.  I was so relieved at the test results that he could have moved in with me and I would have taken his cock every time it got hard if I could.  

He seemed fascinated and aroused about my cheating on him and attending the breeding parties.  He kept asking me about them and it seemed to excite him enough for him to want to fuck me again.  I took advantage of that and got more cum loaded into my ass by him in that night which ran into the whole weekend.  I was calmer than I had been for a while when he finally left Sunday evening.  I even got a goodbye fuck under the car port which I was nervous about since I wasn't sure the neighbors knew about me being gay.

The next two weeks were mundane for me.  I was relieved at the thought I hadn't been infected and had decided to swear off bare backing except for Paul.  I had learned my lesson.  It was too big a risk.

Over the next two weeks it got harder to stick to that idea.  I had been fucked bare by men I knew nothing about and it still excited me.  I felt I was missing something even though Paul would drop by a couple times a week and seed me.  Something was missing.

I wasn't happy.  Something was missing in my life.  I finally knew what it was when my phone dinged.  It was a message that there was another breeding party planned and I was invited.

Dammit!

I was in turmoil for the rest of the week. 

It surprised me to find only one other guy in the waiting area.  He was younger than me and in far better physical shape.  I felt inferior to him and figured that the only reason I'd be chosen tonight would be the only open hole.  That was the other thought. 

"Hello, I'm glad you two responded to our invitation.  This is going to be a different situation tonight than the previous parties.  You have already noticed that you are the only two bottoms here tonight.  I'm going to tell you that we have ten tops tonight ready for cum dumps."  I took a deep breath at that concept, but I expected a down side.

"Ten guys for us two?" I asked.  He responded that, yes, there were ten tops for us.  His eyes glowed for a moment then he dropped the news. 

"One of the tops is the same HIV positive top from last time.  The plan is to have each of you bred by five each at random.  If you're not interested, now is the time."

The other bottom and I glanced at each other.  He got up and headed for the door. 

I took a deep breath and told my host, "I suppose I'm the evening's entertainment now.  So tell them to have their way with me.  If they can cum, leave it in my ass.  I'll take every load they can give."

Shortly I was brought, blindfolded, and secured to a fucking bench, knowing that, if I had been told correctly, that there were ten horny fuckers ready to fuck and breed my ass and one was definitely the jackpot of HIV.  Once I heard the host let the tops in, I spoke up for the first time and told them to fuck me as much and as often as they could, I wanted as much cum as possible in my ass.

My phone showed 3:22 AM when I got to my car.  I checked to see if the drugstore closest to my house was open on the way.  It was and I bought the test kit Paul had and took it home.

I didn't want to know right away.  The crotch of my jeans was still moist from the cum leaking out of my ass.  I know that I took at least ten loads but I'm sure there was more which I happily took.

P.S.  I'm pregnant.  ;)

Edited by Jamie85
  • Upvote 18

The next two weeks weren't quite the living hell I had expected.  I did a lot of reading and contacted a local clinic listed as "Gay Friendly."  Since it looked as though I had been infected, I felt that I needed to learn as much as possible so I could deal with what I had done. 

Still, I wanted more.  I tried but couldn't reach Paul most of the first week which I took badly.  I couldn't bring myself to check for any hookups.  I was oscillating between wanting to be fucked and not wanting to move at all. 

Still, I found myself wanting more of what had caused all my new, major problem.  I corrected myself.  The situation provided the problem, I knew and had accepted the risk and had participated willingly.

After contacting the clinic, the soonest appointment I could get was a bit over two weeks from the time I contacted.  I just couldn't bring myself to believe a drug store test kit, but still wasn't holding out hope.

A week and half after the last party, I got a message inviting me to another party.  My first reaction was fuck it.  Two hours later I had decided.  If I was positive, how much more infected could I get?  I wanted to be a cum-dump again.  I texted back.

I found myself a bit early and wondering if anyone else was going to show up or if I was going to be the single cum-dump for the night.  That idea DID excite me in a strange way which make me wonder how many tops were lined up for the evening.  Shortly another guy younger than me was ushered in.  As with last time, he was younger and better looking, I felt.  If the tops were the one making the choices, then I might be losing out. 

Before long two other guys showed up, one nearly my age and the other young and more fit than me. 

"Cum-dumps," came the now familiar voice of our host. "Hmm," he glanced at me and welcomed me back.  "Tonight we've got twelve tops looking to use you for their pleasure.  I was considering letting it be a round robin circle of musical asses again, but decided to do tonight what didn't happen last time.  In other words, in this case, since there are four of you then twelve tops mean three each randomly assigned to fuck and breed you until they can't go anymore.  How does that sound?  Interested?"  I was somewhat disappointed at the idea of ONLY three but hoped they would be multi-orgasmic. 

"Good, but conscience forces me to tell you all that we have two HIV positive tops tonight.  Both volunteered the information.  One is on meds which means that the likelihood of  infection is negligible, nearly as safe as a negative top.  On the other hand, the other positive top is not on meds and potentially infectious.  I just felt you should know."

The older guy and one of the younger guys glanced at each other.  Shortly there were two of us.

"You two are sure you understand the situation?  Now that it's just you two, then that means six tops will be randomly assigned to each of you and you'll be their cum-dumps for the evening till they can't cum anymore. "  I nodded.  "Okay, then, let's make this happen."

Shortly I was in the now familiar position, secured to the fucking bench with my ass liberally lubed for the start of the breeding party.  I knew at I was about to get at least six loads and hoped they were all capable of breeding me twice.  I weighed in my mind that if I got the positive top I'd be taking more infectious cum but, since I'm already probably positive, the kit said so, what the hell?

"Gentlemen!"  Our host's voice rang out after a door opened.  "I had planned and attempted to arrange more cum-dumps for your use, but things fell through.  I hope you find tonight's entertainment acceptable.  Keep in mind that both of these cum-dumps know that they are here to service you and take any and all loads you provide them.  There are to be no pull-outs, when you cum, shoot it completely inside them.  They are cum-dumps and want your cum and as much as you are willing to gift them with.  Please step to the center of the room and we'll work out which cum-dump you're gifting.  Since there are two, we're assigning six of you to each and feel free to use them until you're done tonight.  No limit other than your ability.

It was completely different from the first two times I had been an anonymous cum-dump here.  It was, however, similar to the last time when I was the sole hole.  I just found myself almost jealous of not being the complete center of attention.  I suppose some might have considered it humiliating to be letting man after man shoving their cocks into their ass and shooting their cum into them.  Not me.  I loved it since I felt that I was serving a purpose and supplying pleasure for a horny male and was happy for their horny attention.

Normally I would have been hitting the poppers far more heavily but this time I was trying to keep track of how many times I was being fucked and how many loads I was taking.  I was hitting the poppers as I heard the top fucking me at that moment start grunting and feeling his rhythm faltering.  His pelvis met mine and held there and I paid momentary attention and drifted back to that mindlessness that I had learned to love during these gang fucks.  I snapped for another shot of poppers and something crossed my mind.  That thought escaped as I felt the vial against my nose and took a breath for each nostril.  I knew I had just taken another load of raw cum into my ass and felt a warm glow at that thought.  I felt at that moment I knew for sure what my role in life was.  I was a cum receptacle for horny tops.

I was a bit fuzzy for a moment and resumed counting.  I had been fucked four times and something nagged at me about that last top.  That thought slid away instantly when the next top took his place in my ass.  Despite my haze and the amount of cum in my ass acting as the perfect lube, I needed to control my breathing as he slid into me.  He was the largest cock that had ever invaded my ass and the lube and fucking hadn't prepared me for him.

I heard myself whimpering and tried to keep from crying out for him to take it easy.  I snapped for the poppers and hit them three or four times and took several deep breaths.  His invasion of my ass slowed shortly and, I felt his hands clenching my hips as he buried his huge organ inside me.  There was no question I had just been bred by him. 

By my count, I had been fucked eleven times and, almost felt a bit of regret that that monster cocked top hadn't taken a second round with me.  Almost.  Still, I guessed that I had been bred every time, hoped I had.  I wanted every drop.  Greedy as I was, I was still satisfied and somewhat shaky when I felt someone releasing the straps and leading me back to the bottom's waiting area.  I was asked if I wanted to shower but I declined, telling him I wanted to keep all the cum as long as possible and loved seeing the stains in my underwear and jeans.

I had mixed feelings during the drive home.  I was soulfully satisfied at how the evening had gone and had loved every minute of it.  I was enjoying the thought that there had been eleven loads of cum put into me by horny men that simply wanted to gain sexual relief and I was happy to have given them that service.

I was about ten minutes from home when I got a text from Paul.  I called him and he asked if he could come by.  I came straight clean with him and told him where I had been tonight.  He was silent for a long moment.  I asked if he still wanted to drop by and the silence continued.  I was just about to hang up when I heard a quiet, "Yes, I do."

• Upvote 23

That early morning meeting with Paul did not go well at all.  I had managed to find a liquor store just before closing and bought a six pack of Paul's favorite imported ale.  In the long run I ended up drinking it. 

He arrived at my place about ten minutes after I got home and his first question was did I have fun?  It went downhill from there.  I told him about the previous party and the results of the second HIV kit.  He went quiet.  After sometime, he finally asked me why I went back and stayed once I knew that one of the tops was positive.  He didn't like the answer at all.

I finished the second half of his beer after he stormed out.  Then, being early Saturday morning, I finished the other five.  A pretty good night except for that one bump in the road.

Tuesday afternoon I got a phone call from the clinic telling me my test results were back.  I asked about them but they told me that I would have to speak to the doctor.  I was annoyed but made another appointment and made arrangements.  I had forced myself to be ready for the announcement but it was hard to keep my calm.  I'm normally an optimistic person but I had already been led to believe something life altering and simply expected this news to be the same.

To say that I was stunned simply doesn't begin to cover it.  My clinic tests had come back negative, that I hadn't been infected.   I was told that simply because these tests hadn't shown any signs of infection didn't mean that much, especially if I continued having unprotected sex.  The phrase, 'unprotected sex, my multiply bare fucked ass!,' ran through my mind and, thankfully stopped there.  I understood the doctor's concern but it meant little to me.  I loved being fucked and loaded.  I was a full-fledged cum-dump junkie now.  Who they are, what they do other than my ass didn't concern me.  All I want from them is a good fucking and their cum inside me.

The following month was far too dry.  No word from Paul so I felt he had abandoned me before finding out I wasn't positive.  I had messaged and left voice mails after the visit to the clinic, but he hadn't returned any of them. 

I had tried placing ads and some of the online services looking for bareback sex and got nothing but flakes.  Braggarts describing their cocks and how they wanted to do me bare but not showing. 

What nagged at me the most was the texts I had sent to the breeding party host.  They continued going unanswered.  That's what had me really beside myself.  I had participated willingly and played with my fate and health.  Now nothing.  I considered driving to the building the breeding parties had been held in but doubted at this point that it would do anything positive. 

I kept scanning ads and online services looking for some bareback action but kept coming up short for some reason.  I was aggravated that I had gone from feast to famine so to speak concerning being fucked raw. 

I was at low ebb late Thursday evening when I got a text from the breeding party host.  He wanted me to call him. 

I made the call and he asked if I was still interested in participating in future breeding parties.  I instantly asked when the next one was.  He was working on it, he responded.  Strangely enough he asked me if I had any suggestions for a next party, what would I want?  I knew what I wanted.  Cock and more cock, cum and more cum.  I said so. 

That, he said he could do.  I asked how many bottoms he planned for the next party.  He asked how many I wanted to share tops with.  My mind went cold and I answered, "None.  I want to be the only bottom."

I had one request.  "I know you've been able to arrange up to twelve tops for a session.  How many do you think you could arrange for the next breeding session?"

He didn't know but would start checking and asked when I wanted it to happen.  I thought about it and asked him to arrange however many he could round up in by the next weekend. 

"Let me get this straight," he asked, "You want to be the only bottom, right?"  I agreed.  "And you want how many tops?"  I responded, "As many as you can arrange between now and then."

"Okay, I'll pull it together.  Anything else?"  he asked.

"Yes."  I hesitated then told him, "Make sure that there are as many HIV positives as you can round up in the group."   The phone was quiet for over a minute.  I finally heard him ask, "You want positives in your gang fuck?  You're sure?"

"Yes."

• Upvote 21

This is not original fiction. I thought of it long ago! But I never managed to bring the tops and bottoms together. I hope to do so soon, in NYC, or elsewhere if I travel.

Jamie, you're doing fine. Keep it up, infected or not.

• Upvote 1