Musical Asses Fiction

Guest Sexnmayhem

I like that it's more realistic, in that the protagonist doesn't always get what he wants and is disappointed sometimes.

Although there hadn't been any particular pattern to the scheduling of the breeding parties, they seemed to take place on average about every two to three weeks.  The longest period so far had been a month and that was the one that had me fearing I had been black-balled so to speak. 

I had gone back to the clinic to be retested but didn't meet with a doctor just the male nurse that took my samples.  I was told this time that I would be notified by mail of the results.  I was pleased that I hadn't had to face any more questions concerning my sexual proclivities and choices. 

It was going on four weeks since the last breeding party and I was actually scanning the Craigslist ads and considering running one again, without knowing just how to phrase it to get what I wanted.

I got the text on Wednesday asking if I was ready to attend Friday evening and Saturday afternoon both.  I texted back asking, "Friday AND Saturday?"  The return text stated that they were separate parties and he felt I might be interested in both.

Friday evening found me with seven other presumed bottoms in the bottom's waiting area waiting for our host.  Once he arrived, we learned that this was the positive breeding party.  He stated that there were a small number of tops, all positive and, in various levels of viral status.  He did warn that one of them had informed him that his level was extremely high, so there was a strong likelihood that whomever got his load or loads could possibly be infected.  I took a deep breath to calm myself and decided, yet again, to stay for the party.  Two bottoms chose to leave.  I felt a strange combination of fear and lust.  I knew the risks of HIV, and had been reading for the entire time since that first potential breeding about the results of becoming positive.  I suddenly realized that I didn't know why I was taking the risk other than for the excitement of what amounted to a strange game of Russian Roulette using cocks and cum instead of a bullet.  All it takes to lose at either, though, is that one time. 

It didn't take long for the six of us bottoms to be prepped and secured in place.  We weren't gagged this time.  The tops were brought in and the host announced that since there were fewer tops than bottoms that we were reverting to the musical asses format tonight.  He planned to vary the length of the intervals but reminded the tops that once the music stopped, they were to go balls deep into their bottom and wait for the change bottom command.  As before, if they came before the music stopped, they were to either continue fucking or were allowed to simply sink balls deep and stay there until the music stopped.  They were to make the host know that their bottom had been bred so that he could announce it for all of us to hear.

Knowing that since I was chosen by one of the tops to be his starting bitch, I knew that, unless he was a notoriously premature ejaculator, I wouldn't be bred by him unless the host decided to keep that first musical interlude very long.   He was nicely sized, thick and somewhat lengthy and I felt him prodding my prostate in a strangely comfortable manner.  I was somewhat frustrated when the music stopped and I felt him inject himself completely into my ass as he had been instructed.  As he struck bottom, I felt a strange urge as though I were about to cum but without the orgasmic feeling that I had long attributed to it from masturbation. 

The order came to change bottoms.  I was again frustrated when I wasn't filled for the next interlude.  I listened closely to the sounds of male on male sex, the mumbled comments, asses being slapped by both hands and pelvises.  I snapped for my poppers and took both breaths deep.

This session was noticeably shorter although it didn't seem like it to me since I wasn't being fucked.  I listened but heard no comments of a breeding having occurred. 

This time I felt a thick cock slipping slowly into my ass and a pair of large, warm hands cupping and fondling my ass.  He took a couple of strokes prior to the music restarting.  Once the music started, he quickly settled into a varying set of rhythms in and out of my ass.  His hands were always tight on my hips and he was always thrusting his entire length into me before pulling just shy of the head out.  I knew I was getting everything he had to give, short of what I was wanting.  I was working my anal muscles, trying to milk and work his cock trying to make him breed me.  The music stopped, but he didn't.  He grunted, clinched his pelvis against my ass and held himself there.  Had he?

"We have our first breeding of the evening."  I was warm all over.  I had taken a load of cum from a known positive top.  Had I just taken it from the top with the high viral load?  I squeezed his cock trying to milk all of his cum inside me. 

I don't know how many tops were there but I was lucky enough to get another load before the party slowed to a halt.  I got the second load early in the musical interlude.  I was torn by wanting him to continue fucking and simply plunging into me to pump his load as deep as possible inside me and hold it there.   He did the latter then, as the music continued he slowly began stroking in and out.  After the music stopped and the host announced another breeding, he pulled out and I felt a warm feeling flowing down my scrotum. 

Shortly I heard the host announce that the tops were leaving and us bottoms would be released shortly.  I snapped for the poppers one last time.  I enjoyed the head rush and wondered, was I positive now?  Had I gotten what I was wanting?

My mood was momentarily fouled by a stray thought of wondering why I wanted it. 

"I hope you bottoms got what you wanted tonight."  Our host started, "The tops were indeed all HIV positive."  I noticed the looks on the faces of the other bottoms.  One other was smiling, the rest seemed scared or alarmed.  I silently chuckled to myself.  Some of them apparently hadn't thought this through.  The thought of that old adage, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." sailed through my mind.  I smiled at them afraid of having found that out.

I left the remains of the two loads I had taken inside me for as long as they would stay.  I was somewhat disappointed that I hadn't seen much of the now familiar cum stain evidence in the crotch of my jeans once I got home.  But I was wondering, had I gotten that hot load I had been searching for?"

• Upvote 17

I had been approached by the host prior to leaving, him asking if I intended to attend the next evening's party?  I told him wild horses couldn't keep me away.

Once home I checked my email, nothing but spam.  I checked my phone for voice messages.  None.

I was nearly numb.  I was wondering just what I had expected.  I had been hoping for some sort of communication from Paul, then wondered why.  What did he mean to me now? 

I got a beer and the thoughts continued.  My problems with him had started with my initial fear of having been fucked by a positive top or six.  He had sympathized at first, then the real silence and, eventual, abandonment came when I had decided that I had already been infected and continued attending the breeding parties.  For some reason, I suddenly felt sorry for my reaction to him and his concern. 

I was reticent to contact him due to our confrontational and abrupt ending. 

About two in the morning, and into the second beer, I was feeling mellow and ended up leaving him a voice message.  Now it was up to him.

Early Saturday I got the text from the host about the time I was supposed to be there leading up to the next breeding party.  I heard a ding just after I answered that I would be there.

It was a message from Paul.  I was bewildered.  I felt an urgent need to answer but imagined the impending conversation being just as the last. 

I bit the bullet and called him.  He and I greeting each other cautiously at first but finally began to talk as we had before.  We had been intimate to a point but I had responded badly to his judgment of my having knowingly allowing myself to be fucked by positive men. 

Still, I had some remaining level of attachment to him.  He had been my first bare fuck and the first to seed me. 

The conversation quickly led to the painful parts, which I expected.  Reaching into my soul, I felt we should have to deal with this and get it over with.  Strangely enough, I was responding in a relaxed manner and trying not to let him anger me.  I found myself hearing a slow but sure response from him indicating that he felt guilty in his behavior toward me.  I took a long breath and asked him directly what was his real problem?  Was it my attending the breeding parties?  Was it my thought that I was HIV positive?  Was it that I continued attending the parties because I thought I was positive? 

He admitted, slowly, that it was a combination of the circumstances.  I was quiet for a while.  "You still there?"

"Yes."  I hesitated, "Where do we go from here?  Or do we?" 

He asked if I was still attending the parties which I answered.  He was quiet.  I thought about reminding me that he had introduced me to the host, but didn't. 

"You've been tested?"  I told him the results of the clinic visits so far.  I hesitated for a moment then laid out the previous night's party. 

"They were all positive?"  I explained the idea of viral loads to him and that I really couldn't answer anything beyond that, telling him what the host had laid out.  He asked and I answered that I thought I had taken two loads but had no idea who or how charged. 

The phone went quiet for a pregnant moment then I asked if he was still there. 

"Yes," he hesitated, "I'll be in touch.  I've got some things to think about, okay?"

• Upvote 8

oh hell, now I have to wait some more for word of Paul.  LOL   This story is hot and somewhat reminds me of my socalled regular fuck bud who when he found out I would actually take about any load offered bare has now become by 'former' regular fuck bud.  Had not heard from him in almost 3 months and then two days ago got an email asking how I was doing and telling me he really wanted to pound my hole again.  I told him anytime he wanted to, but not another word now for another two days.    This story almost, except for getting bred a lot, which I am not getting ANY, is a mirror of my life. l want that super cock of his but this going for long periods without it is hell.

• Upvote 1

Saturday evening found me sitting in a room with three other men.  I pretty much knew we were all bottoms and here for the same reason.  We had been promised the chance to be fucked by anonymous men and a chance of at least one load of cum being left inside us.  I think I recognized one of the bottoms from a previous party.  He stared at me long enough to think he recognized me too. 

The host came into the room and greeted us with a rather large smile.  He seemed rather pleased with us and the possible evening.  He announced that he had a somewhat large number of ready tops and hoped we were ready. 

I quickly realized that the guy I thought I recognized had indeed been here before.  He was familiar with the routine that led up to us being led to the breeding room.  He stripped and kept his jockstrap on but was ready to be blindfolded in less than a minute. 

I noticed that the men prepping us were particularly intent on making sure that the blindfolds were not only on tight but that we weren't able to see anything at all.  What caught me off guard was them strapping the penis gags on us. 

I was familiar by now to being led to the fucking benches and felt, strangely, happy at being strapped to it since I now knew that it would be shortly followed by my ass being invaded by some strange man's cock intending to load my ass up with his cum.  I was beside myself in anticipation.  I wanted a cock in me so badly I couldn't stand it.  Even though I had been fucked and seeded by positive cock the night before, I wanted more cum shot into me.  That's what Paul hadn't understood, and perhaps I hadn't when he had introduced me to the host.  I hadn't understood that I had a personal bent that would, when activated, lead me to becoming a complete cum dump, taking a cock without knowing who it belonged to just knowing that he was going to blow his load into my ass.  I was addicted to taking bareback cock for the cum and, most excitingly, not knowing a thing about who just rewarded me, used me for his pleasure and left me with his cum in my ass. 

"Bottoms!"  He shouted once we had all been strapped to our respective benches, "There are quite a few tops for this evening that you will all be used for their pleasure.  Keep in mind that you willingly chose to offer your sweet asses up for them to use and abuse.  Without more delay, they are entering." 

"There are four bottoms about to be used by fifteen tops." he started.  "I have an announcement to make once all of the tops have bred their bottoms, whomever they might be.  The plan is to have a coin toss to pick the first four tops to start tonight.  They are to be allowed to fuck to finish.  Once they cum, then someone from the pool can take the open bottom and continue the party.  There will be no pulling out, there will be only deep breeding.   You all know that you are their cum dumps for the night." 

I was ecstatic at knowing that there were far more tops this evening since I would definitely get more cock and cum.  Call me greedy.

I had to snap for the poppers early as I felt my first cock against my anal cavity.  I was swearing someone was shoving a beer can into my ass.  I had lubed up liberally but this was beyond that.  It was a terrifying point that my attempt to cry out was muffled, not that I expected this top to stop.  I had hit the poppers four times before I felt him stop his invasion of my anal cavity and felt his pelvis against my ass.  What escaped me at that moment was the fact that it was his girth that was painful rather than his length.  As I finally relaxed to his initial stroking, I realized that he wasn't probing nearly as deep as I had been before.  Another shot of the poppers and I released my anal muscles as much as I could and accepted his fucking.  I was thanking him that he was gentle since he apparently knew he was possibly hurting me and stroked slowly. 

OR, it could have been I was tight enough that I was, Ohhh, SHit, he came.  His pelvis meet mine and he grinded as much as possible.  Even if I hadn't been strapped down, with his grip on my hips, I doubt I could have pulled away.

"We have our first breeding of the night."  I heard announced.  I didn't question who got it.

It almost hurt still as he pulled out.  My hole wasn't empty long.  I heard a deep, gravelly voice telling me that he was about to enjoy fucking my white ass and intended to breed me.  He stroked deep into me slowly then picked up the pace.  This one was a real pig fucker, he wanted to get his nut, nevermind the bottom.  The bottom was there to take it.  I controlled my breathing and snapped again for the poppers while he kept up his continual pace.  I suddenly took to heart my role as a cum-dump.  As far as he was concerned, I was simply a hole for his cock to penetrate and tease him till the friction caused him to release his cum.  Raw sex at its most basic.  I almost orgasmed as I felt him clench his pelvis against my ass while grunting in an almost scary manner. 

Our host wasn't consistent in his manner of announcing the breedings.  He seemed to have a perverse manner of making any announcements during the breeding sessions.  Strangely enough I was just working my anal muscles trying to milk the cum out of the third stud fucking me as he was cumming when our host spoke up, telling us that he felt that we might all want to know that all of the tops this evening were black.  I squeezed harder, wanting his cum.

• Upvote 16

It seemed strange to me how a few words changed how I felt about the cock that was in my ass using me for his pleasure.  I was already enjoying his sexual prowess, his relentless thrusting and strangely different manner of rhythm, but once I knew he was black, it was something different and I didn't know why.  I just wanted that cum that much more.

At some odd point, while my present top was stroking my ass, I started noticing that the noise level had begun changing.  I was used to hearing various grunts, physical sounds of sex and occasional comments during these breeding parties.  However, I was suddenly hearing something different.  I suddenly knew why us bottoms were gagged this time.  Our host hadn't warned us before we were committed and able to refuse to participate.  For some inexplicable reason I was buying into the fantasy.

I found myself starting to compare his sexual technique to how I had been being fucked before and didn't feel anything noticeably different.  He seemed horny enough to fuck me and was using my slut ass as I was wanting to be used and was waiting for his cum to be pumped into it. 

I did notice a change in the noise level at the host's announcement.  I made out that two of the bottoms were far more vocal or trying to be through the gags.  Due to a couple of the breeding parties, I was somewhat familiar to how a bottom sounds during a breeding session while gagged, but this was completely different.  The muffled moans and sounds suggested to me that they were suddenly not happy at the revelation.  Where I had previously heard moans and sounds I associated with consensual and enjoyed sex, it suddenly sounded different. 

Strangely, the idea of my being fucked by a black man didn't change my enjoyment and perhaps, enhanced it.  It sort of charged the moment for me to hear one or more of the other bottoms struggling as though they had a problem with being a cum dump for black men.

If anything, with the third guy, the only difference I might have noticed was his taking longer to breed me.  And breed me he did.  At his point, he grabbed my hips, held them hard and thrust his cock almost viciously into me while grunting.  I had no question once his pelvis met my ass that I had been bred.  He had delivered his cum and I was happy to have it.

I suppose it might have been my buying into the stereotype of black studs, but it seemed that, for the rest of the evening, I was not only enjoying the sex but, also, thinking that I was noticing them taking longer to cum than I was used to. 

I know for a fact that I took at least six loads, perhaps more since I had noticed a couple of the tops clinching my ass then slowly resuming their stroking and fucking.

The excitement came later in the bottom room.  Once the tops were gone, we were left secured and alone for a bit.  I made out the sound of a door opening and very quiet footsteps. 

"I would say I'm sorry to have kept the secret of the top's race secret," he started, "But I'm not.  Since you bottoms have been submitting to anonymous breeding, none of you have seen or known anything about who was fucking you.  Tonight I was fascinated to see the results of your reactions to a few words from me."  I suddenly wondered if I had fallen for it too.  "I told you that they were all black.  Your reactions were interesting to me.  Don't ask, I'm not going to tell any of you."

He actually admitted to me later that it was indeed an all black breeding party.  Then he mentioned that he had been including black tops since none of us could see who was breeding us anyway.  I smiled and felt quite happy about it.  My only concern was my buying into the stereotype of a black top.

• Upvote 11

I was in a happy buzz all the way home.  I had been well-fucked and had several loads of cum inside me still happily so.  I managed to find a liquor store open and bought a six of beer intending to hit one once home.  It was a happy trip.

It was quite a surprise to see Paul's truck in my driveway at two in the morning.  I pulled up beside and parked.  He was leaned back, asleep and I took a long second before I knocked on the window.  His eyes went wide at the sound and stared at me for several seconds before he finally realized where he was.  He opened the door and started to form a greeting, but wasn't making much sense.  I invited him in. 

He was quiet for a long while.  I assumed he knew where I had been and what had happened, minus details.  I wasn't sure why I had brought him in since I was expecting another bad conversation.  I just didn't want it in public and have the neighbors calling the police.

It was evident that he had been drinking and that he had passed out in the truck while waiting for me.  I was surprised that I hadn't gotten a text or phone call.  I was concerned but let him lay down on the couch.  I relaxed as he went right back to sleep.  Hopefully I wouldn't have to deal with him until he felt better.

It was about six am when I heard Paul stirring about.  I had sat down in my desk chair at my computer rather than go to bed.  I wanted to be in the same room with Paul.  I didn't want him waking up alone even in my place.                       

He woke about six am.  He was clearly still inebriated.  I wasn't sure but offered him a beer anyway.  He asked if I had coffee so I got up and made some. 

An hour later he was in better shape but still needed to rest.  We had started chatting in a light duty manner.  I tried to avoid the sore subjects.  He didn't head for them. 

In the short run, we settled nothing but had managed a civil conversation.  We had gone for breakfast and continued talking.  About nine am I finally felt him able to drive himself home and let him go.  That was the second time he had left without fucking me.  I felt I was seeing a pattern.

It was still early for a Sunday and, after showering, I found myself horny after being used for the past two evenings.  Despite having had little luck with the ads, I decided to try again and, even downloaded a couple of apps onto my phone to see what would happen.  I got several responses rather quickly since I was apparently the new guy, but I didn't expect much.  I responded to three or four of them making sure they understood I was wanting to be fucked bare.  I had the rest of Sunday and hoped to get a few more loads of cum.  I hurriedly attempted to set up a possible situation where I could host a couple of guys IF they DID show up. 

I was pleasantly surprised that afternoon.  Three different guys did actually DID show up and, to my dismay two of them wanted to use condoms when they arrived.  Strangely enough, though, once they found out I didn't have them, they relented and, despite starting slowly, I ended up fucked and, eventually, took more anonymous loads of cum. 

I made up my mind.  Wait for the parties.  It was easier, and I was pretty much guarantied getting loaded.  

• Upvote 6

Three weeks went by without a call from Paul or a text from my host.  I had already decided that I would rather wait for the parties, if I was still being invited, rather than attempt one on one encounters.  I wondered how the host had been able to set up all of these parties and I couldn't manage to get one or two guys to show up on a regular basis. 

I finally got a message from the host.  It was short and to the point.  He asked if I was still interested in being fucked by positive tops and that, if so, he had lined up a small group of positive tops wanting to breed negative bottoms.  "When?"  was my answer.

That Friday found me in the bottom's room.  It had been a long week with a lot of thoughts going through my head.  The primary question was if I actually wanted to become HIV positive or was I already and just acting out my fantasies after thinking I was already positive.  I had accepted that I had been taking possible positive loads for weeks, and months now and had continued to show negative as of my last testing.  Under the skin, I didn't miss the idea that I had continued not only taking cock bare and as many loads of cum as possible but on multiple occasions been warned that there were HIV positive tops in the groups that I had been fucked by.  It seemed to me that I had become a chaser, or at the very least, a risk taker.

The host entered the room and greeted all three of us.  He got down to business quickly and informed us that tonight was specifically a positive breeding party.  He told us that he had four tops that were positive and two had shown him proof of being highly viral so there was a very high possibility of someone converting tonight.

Turned out only two of us stayed for the party.  Despite my having been led, blindfolded, into the breeding room as many times as I had over the past months, I still shivered as I was pressed into place on the bench and felt the straps tightening around my waist, ankles and thighs.  I snapped for the poppers and took two shot each nostril for a real rush to help me get ready.

"Gentlemen," his voice boomed.  "You have two bottoms, both aware of your status.  They're here voluntarily to take your cum knowing that you may convert them tonight.  They want your cum so I'm leaving it up to you to please yourselves as you wish.  You may use them as often as you are able.  We will be here and they will be available for your use throughout the evening until you inform me that you are unable to continue."

I felt a strong surge of fear until the head rush of the poppers kicked in.  I snapped for the poppers again as I felt a cock slipping into me slowly.  He was gentle but continued until he hit bottom.  His cock wasn't overly large, but was thick.  I was filled.  He was a gentleman at first.  He worked his cock in and out slowly until I knew his lust began to overcome him.  His pace began to increase.  It was becoming somewhat uncomfortable but, hearing his animalistic grunting, I knew he was near, OOOhhh SHit, he plunged into my ass, hands clamping my ass to his pelvis.  His cum was being pumped into my ass.  I was sure I felt every throb and wondered. 

Our host announced my breeding.  Shortly after my ass was refilled with another, slightly longer, but thinner cock.  I almost swore he hit my second ring just missing penetrating it.  I was distracted but heard the announcement of my co-bottom getting his first load.  The fucking began in earnest. 

This top knew what I was.  He knew I was a bottom.  He knew that I was there to please him and my hole was to be used for just that.  He had little concern about my comfort since I was just there to supply him release.  I snapped for the poppers again for whatever help they would be against this relentless invasion. 

I heard the host announce another breeding but I knew it wasn't me.  My top was still steadily thrusting and abusing my hole.  I began trying to control my breathing and snapped for the poppers again.  I was beginning to wonder if he was all hard and no cum.  He was relentless for several more minutes.  It was quick.  He slowed, plunged deep, and held himself into me for quite some time before pulling out. 

There was no meeting in the bottom room this time.  We were left alone once led in, so we took our blindfolds off ourselves.  The two of us were alone. 

I dressed and left, quite bewildered.  I hadn't expected this sort of behavior from our host.  I know for a fact I had taken at least five loads of cum by the top's grunting and fucking.  I was sure I had taken at least one potent load.  I made a mental note to schedule another visit to the clinic in a week or so.

• Upvote 16