Musical Asses Fiction

Friday evening came and I showed up to be gang-fucked and seeded.  I was led into the bottom's waiting area and started stripping down when the host came in.  I greeting him but he wasn't smiling tonight. I asked if something was wrong and he answered, "Well, I've been having problems lately."  I asked and he continued, "I had some problems gathering tops for you due to the positive top problem." 

"I don't have a problem with it."  I replied.

"Two other groups seem to," he responded, "The tops and the bottoms."    

He hesitated a moment then continued, "You've seen the reaction of some of the bottoms once they learn there are positive tops in the breeding group, so you know why I'm concerned about that.  I generally don't have problems getting bottoms since so many have gang bang fantasies.  Previously the problem was sorting out the ones that really wanted to live the fantasy and those who didn't.  You clearly do and with a passion."

"Go on."  I prodded.

"Now my problem is with my pool of tops.  I've managed to put together a sizable pool of tops that are willing to breed willing cum-dumps on a regular basis at the drop of the hat."  I nodded a bit of understanding.  "I've had a problem lately with the negative tops since they've been sharing all of you with admitted positive tops.  Some of them are afraid of becoming infected by sharing bottoms and are starting to refuse to participate."

I understood and told him so. 

"So," I asked, "Where does that leave us for this evening?  No one showed?"

"Not as many as I expected"  He looked thoughtful for a moment and continued, "I've made some decisions and I'm going to let you know about the new changes.

I silently thought, 'Oh Shit!  If I get fucked tonight, it's my last time.'

"Starting tonight, I'm not announcing positive tops in the fucking room, only to the bottoms in this room and, this is a big AND, only if I know.  From this point on, I'm not revealing status in the fucking room."

"What about me after tonight?"

"You'll be invited back.  You've been a welcome addition to our cum-dump pool.  Too ready in fact.  I was somewhat scared to try to set this evening up."

"I've sorry for the trouble." 

"The only problem I had was due to you specifying that I include positive tops."

"You couldn't find any?  Or too many?"

"That's my secret tonight.  In response to your demands, I'm keeping even the number of tops and their status from you.  You are not only going to know how many tops are lined up for you, I'm not going to tell you their status, now or afterwards.  That's my stand for the night, is that understood."

I agreed, and asked, "What happens after tonight?  Will I be invited back?"

He responded that I seemed to be somewhat a favorite with several of the tops that generally participated.  "Especially when they all have to wait in line for a willing hole to breed."

"Tonight?"  I asked. 

"All I'm telling you is that you're going to be fucked by more than one top tonight and that's it.  You'll have to tell me afterwards how many and if you think they were positive." 

"Fair enough." 

Shortly I was wearing my blindfold, being led into the fucking room and strapped in for my latest ride, or 'being ridden'. 

I was somewhat distracted by the host's conversation with me as I waited for the tops to be brought in. 

That distraction ended quickly when I felt fingers probing my ass. 

"Please, " I moaned, "Please fuck me."

"You want my cock boy?" 

"I want your cock and please, I need your cum." 

"You'll get it boy, give me time."

"I've got nothing but time."  I responded.  "Breed me, please!"

His cock into my ass settled that question.  Fingers snapped resulted in the poppers.

The head rush kicked in just as he hit bottom.  All I remember about that fucking was that it took a while and I was in heaven when I heard him start his grunting, feeling his rhythm faltering and, finally, his clinching my ass to his pelvis and feeling him cumming inside me.

I went into that level of ecstasy that I had been seeking for the past month or so.  I had just been bare fucked and shot full of his semen.  The kicker was that I had no idea who he was or his status.  I might have just been made positive and it gave me a strangely warm feeling which confused me until I felt him pulling slowly out of my ass.  It didn't take long to be filled by another cock, then another load of cum. 

I was ready to settle into that mindlessness that I had learned to love while being fucked by a number of horny bastards that I knew nothing about and wouldn't recognize if I passed them at work or in a restaurant. 

Then I felt that reassuring clinching of my hips that I recognized as the precursor of another load of beloved cum.  I whispered, "Breed me." 

Edited by Jamie85
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 19

Oh, man, I would so do this anytime at all.  Wish someone would set up a gangbang on my ass sometime and the sooner the better.  Don't care who cums in me either as long as I, hopefully, get several loads in me deep.

Once home that evening, I was content about having been fucked and bred.  I was sore but mostly happy.  I still had nagging concerns about having specified that I wanted as many positive tops as possible and, the fact that the host refused completely to tell me anything about the tops. 

"You told me what you wanted, I delivered what I could.  Let's leave it at that."  He didn't seem too happy about the conversation.  It seemed to me that he was still working over a problem with having to deal with positive tops and bottoms that didn't want to be pozzed.

He told me privately after my gangbang that he had been forced to reconsider a previous frame of mind.  He admitted that he hadn't considered the idea of bottoms seeking positive tops specifically for the purpose of being infected.  He had made his quiet fame by being able to arrange gang fucks for cum-dumps and hadn't considered status previously. 

On the way home, cum leaking from my blissfully abused hole.  I was afraid to fart since the seats in my car were cloth. 

I kept a happy feeling for the first few days, remembering that the host had told me that I would be a future participant in further parties.  I was momentarily beside myself, considering the thought that I might not be invited back.  I opened a beer, sat down at my desk and started thinking.  Paul had fuelled my fantasies of being fucked by more than one guy.  He had introduced me to the guy I now mentally called our host.  My multiple partner/gang fuck fantasies had been happening since then. 

It still bothered me about the way Paul had responded.  Then I wondered what I had said or done other than those parties.  The second beer opened my thoughts to Paul being concerned about the HIV presence in the parties.  I had pretty graphically described my thoughts of having possibly being fucked by positive tops during a couple of the parties and, in that one, readily accepting the fact and, perhaps in his mind, my cheering it on. 

I knew I had participated when I was convinced I was already positive.   I still don't know if I had taken a "hot load" as I had learned it was phrased or not.  What puzzled me at this point other than Paul's responses, was my specifying to the host that I wanted as many positive tops as possible in the party where I was the sole cum-dump.  While I had enjoyed every moment of it as it happened, in retrospect, I wondered why I had acted that way.  Did I actually want to become HIV positive?  Or had I rebelled subconsciously against something Paul had said.  I finally told myself that it really didn't matter at this point, since everything was a done deal.  If I was infected, I was positive.  I had insisted on as many positive tops as he could arrange and had readily taken them.  I grinned for a moment at that thought and knew that I would do it again.

I still hadn't heard from Paul which was concerning me less and less when I got a text from the host about an impromptu party and asked me to call him.  Since I was at work, I had to find a place where I wouldn't be overheard.    Shortly I was on the phone with him and asking what was up.  It seemed that, strangely to him, he had received requests from several bottoms about finding positive tops to add to the breeding parties.  He told me that he had decided to branch off and work those parties separately and asked me if I was still interested.   Date and time was my next question.  He told me he would text me that information.

I was strapped to the fucking bench and felt the popper vial against my nose as I waited for the host to announce the top's entrance.  I had already been in the bottom room and watched two potential bottoms leave when they learned that both of the tops tonight were indeed fully HIV positive and, potentially, multi-orgasmic.  My main concern was that there were four of us bottoms which lowered the possibility of being bred unless they were REALLY multi-orgasmic. 

It caught me off guard when, in the breeding room, we were told that we would all be gagged which was shortly followed by my feeling something against my mouth which I later learned was a penis gag.  Under other circumstances I might have enjoyed it, I wasn't happy.

"Bottoms," He began, "I'm sorry that I was only able to arrange two positive tops for you since that's what you specified you wanted.  Circumstances being what they are, I can't guarantee that all of you will take an infected load of cum tonight.  The best I've been able to come up with was to redo the 'musical asses' idea, so, for tonight, we're going to have the tops start inside one of you and fuck you until I stop the music.  Once I stop, then they move to the next bottom they fancy.  This time, they don't have to go in any specific order.  They can move to the next bottom, just not the same one.  This will continue until we get a breeding.  Then we'll let the other top continue as he pleases, bottom to bottom until the other top tells us if he's ready to rejoin.

I was one of the two bottoms that got to start.  His cock went inside me and I was overjoyed to be their first choice.  I hoped beyond hope for a premature ejaculator, but didn't expect it.

I was right.  Once the music stopped, he slowly pulled out, leaving me disappointed.  It took three more 'musical asses' interludes before I felt a cock against my anus again.  Apparently I wasn't top hole tonight.  This cock was about average compared to the first one.  He slid in easily and met my ass.  Hope!  Hope!  Hope!  I wanted cum.

The music started then he did.  I was enjoying his thrusting.  I had just been empty for too long I felt.  I heard him breathing deeply and felt his rhythm falter just a bit.  I was hoping! 

The music stopped and so did he.  He was buried deep inside me and I was working my anal muscles trying to milk the load out of him. 

He pulled out. 

Three more cycles of the music before I felt a cock entering my hole.  I snapped for the poppers and tried to work my anal muscles again on his cock before the music restarted. 

The music started and so did he.  This top was aware of the size of his cock and worked slowly and deep.  I was beside myself when he hit my second ring.  He was clearly not the other top.  I was hoping but expecting for him to be my breeder. 

He kept stroking me in his slow and steady rhythm and I felt so relaxed to it that I almost forgot that he only had that minute or so inside me.  The music continued as did his stroking.  I was so relaxed that I barely noticed a warm feeling inside my ass.  My eyes went wide, hoping, but couldn't cry out or ask.  The music stopped and he held himself inside me until the host ordered a change bottoms.

The rest of the evening was similar.  A cock stroking but, no clear declaration of cumming.  Most of the time I ended up listening to music without a cock inside me which frustrated me to no end. 

Finally, the host announced that the evening was over which turned my mood sour.  I thought I had been bred once but wasn't sure.  But I had gotten what I had asked for that evening.  I had been fucked.

Hmmmmm.

• Upvote 19

The host met with us bottoms briefly and asked if I could stay for a moment.  I was about to expect the worst when he started telling me that he was about to change up some of his party scheduling.  He hadn't considered the demand for positive tops before.  He had been used to negative bottoms wanting to stay negative, so he hadn't actively recruited positive tops.  He had just recently, because of me, realized that there were quite a number of negative bottoms that had fantasies of being fucked by positive or possibly positive males.  He also noted that out of that number he had recently seen, while loving the fantasy, he had been seeing quite a number of them chickening out when faced with the very real situation.  That was puzzling to him to a point.  He asked me if I had any suggestions.

My only suggestion was to try to arrange more of the possible bug chasers than he had been since I had personally seen several of them leave once they learned about positive tops in the mix.  I suggested that he ask if they had already taken positive tops, if so, then they might be more likely to participate.  He looked thoughtful and thanked me. 

He told me that he was working on a party he expected me to be interested in a month or so.

A month later found me bound to the fucking bench with four other ready bottoms.  The host was a bit vague about the party plans other than telling us that he didn't know for sure that there were any positive tops, but he suspected there might be one or two.  This time none of the bottoms left.

"Bottoms," he announced loudly, "This is a somewhat special night.  I've managed to bring together a rather large number of ready, horny tops.  You are free to guess, but since you are all blindfolded, you won't know how many."  He continued, "Tonight's plan is to let the tops decide who gets fucked and, as one drops out, then the next one from the pool takes up the empty hole.  As usual, we're going to continue until the last top finishes.  The bottoms may or may not be released as the party winds down, but there will be a lot of fucking and cum delivered.  I hope you all enjoy yourselves.

This time the tops were allowed to fuck until they wanted.  If they came, someone got bred, if not, he had to wait for another open hole.  The first top that entered me was either about average or I had been learning to accept larger cocks.  I have to estimate it took him about fifteen minutes to leave his load inside me.  Once he pulled out, I was ecstatic that another cock slide right into me and began stroking toward leaving his cum inside me.  It, at that point, occurred to me that these tops were getting turned on by the fact that they were getting to fuck, not only a ready hole, but one that had just been fucked and left full of cum and they were getting to watch said hole getting filled.

The second top didn't take nearly as long to show the signs of breeding my ass.  He clinched my hips and simply kept stroking in and out, all the while, grunting. 

I snapped for the poppers and enjoyed the head rush as the next cock slid into me.  I soon found that rapturous release somewhere about the fifth or so load I knew for a fact had been shot into my guts.  I took another deep breath as I felt the next cock slip in and start fucking me.  Sloppy and loose as I was by then, I understood that it would take a sizable cock, girth or length to cause me any serious discomfort.  I was ready for nirvana.

This one took a while and I enjoyed every bit of his stroking and verbal abuse that led up to his loading me up.  I loved feeling him thrusting viciously as he met his orgasm, knowing that it was not only my ass that provided it, but that he was rewarding me whether he wanted to or not with his cum.  Being that I figured he was buying into the idea he was fucking a cum-dump, I expected he was as happy as I was at that moment.  I loved the idea of being fucked raw, not knowing a thing about whoever was seeding me.  Just as the idea of cum-dump goes, I wanted to live up to it.  Show me, give me a cock, you need to cum, you want to cum, give it to me, fuck me, leave me well-fucked and sloppy, dripping cum.  That's what aroused me now.

I was lucky tonight, every time a cock pulled out, another took his place, fucked to add his cum to the pool growing inside me.  I was wondering how much more blissful I could feel. 

I finally fell into that mellow mindlessness that I had learned to fall into while being gang-fucked.  One cock fucking me, seeding me all began to blur together until they shot their loads.  That I always remembered.  For some reason, I always remembered in sharp detail whenever a top filled me with cum. 

It had been a good evening.  My asshole was sore and, I knew, full of cum.  I was elated.  My scrotum and thighs were sticky as hell when I was unstrapped.  I was led to the bottom's room and offered a shower.  I begrudging took it.  While I wanted to keep as much of the cum inside me as I could, I knew I had to clean my thighs off before I went home. 

I was the last to enter the bottom room and was met by our host.  He asked me to stay for a moment.  Shortly, once everyone else had left, he informed me that he was starting to arrange a party based on HIV positive tops and was hoping I was interested.  I asked and he answered that he had gotten a definite answer from several tops and several bottoms that had expressed interest in being anonymously fucked and bred by known positive tops.  He admitted a bit of surprise at that but was willing to set it up since there was a demand.

"I'm invited, I hope."

"Of course," he said, "I'll text you when it's set up."

I had to ask, "How many tops were here tonight?  Will you tell me?"

He was a bit vague, but admitted that it was north of twenty five.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

I d love to be bred like this, no cocks, no loads refused. I especially would like to hear, being tied up and blindfolded, that some if not all of the tops were positive and that there was no escaping having positive loads up my ass. Very hot!

• Upvote 1

Just wanted you all to know that I haven't abandoned this one yet.  Life has just gotten in the way of my writing and imagination.  I'm working on some updates but am having trouble squeezing time to put them into words.

Thanks all for the kind words.

• Upvote 3