Bareback Or Not

I figure if I am going to let a guy put his bare cock in me, then I am going to let him and want him to cum in me. That`s just the way I feel it should be. Going on PReP is an option. But I feel we need to let go and do what really feels good and take a chance now and then. I`m just starting my gay sex life and I know it will always be bareback for me and cum in me. I am not going on Prep or anything either. To be totally truth I would rather not know their status either. Breed me and see what might happen!!!

I could have written that. I'm 29 and have been taking it bareback since I was 18. Never been on anything, and I never ask status. For me personally precautions wreck the experience. I flat out refuse to take a cock that has a protective barrier around it. For me it would be a watered down experience. Everyone is different so go with what makes you happy.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

tomorrow I have an appointment with a tourist here on the Island... the first week he was with his wife and we couldn't meet...

He says he is basically only fucking safe because he doesn't want to put his wife at risk...

BUT...

he is now already admitting that he will fuck me bare if he thinks it safe enough...

Now I WILL let him cum in my ass, because he is married and so 'careful' about it. Basically it is a cat and mouse game and 'safe' is just a thought and not really safe at all, but I will take the risk happily because it has been such a long time that I had fresh cum in my ass...

Maybe I can get him to meet me more often before he leaves the Island...

For a change there is another guy coming in a couple of weeks after that, and he wants to meet as well...