Loose Holes

ridemehard

I train... And I mean I train a lot... Almost everyday.

Train to get my hole to loosen up but also to tight back again...

Train to work my muscles, so I be able to milk that boner up my ass if that is needed or requested...

The reward for all that work is that creamy spunk that is shot into my ass.

I once had a tight hole now it's a well trained muscle that can take the biggest dicks and even been fisted. I keep it trained as a working boy it has to be ready.

How do you guys train your holes? I have had tops tell me to open up and loosen up but I'm afraid to stay too loose for smaller dicked guys to enjoy.

Guest ff-whole

You train with different sizes of dildo's, but I use one of those swimming pool tubes or foam sausages that kids use in pools...

Try to stick it in as far as possible, than just a small piece of it... about 10 to 15 cm long and then use a lot of lube, soap or anything, and try to have your ass suck the thing in deeper, push it out again and so on... try to use your muscles and see what it does to the soft foam... In - Out - In - Out...

Just use your imagination what else you could use....

When I have to take a shit, I don't just take a dump but use my muscles and try to squeeze various ways...

And when I had something real big and wide in there, I try to get my hole to settle to be closed again and relax and tighten again.

Good luck.