Loose Holes

ridemehard

I applaud guys who have the dedication to training their holes! There's nothing like sliding into a loose, relaxed hole that then tightens to a form-fitting caress! A ruined, over-fisted cow cunt, surrounded by a ring of hardened scar tissue is no more pleasureable than a gloryhole and a too-tight hole is like trying to shove your arm through a keyhole.

• Upvote 1

I got real good muscle control I can make me hole as loose or as tight as me fuckers want even after a hard gangbang I can still control it ! One of me first regular tops had a real thick uncut genuine 13 inches n he fucked real hard n ruff n he allways wanted a real tight hole so I think he trained me real good he was never gentle even the first time he just went balls deep in one big push (_0_)

• Upvote 3

I like a loose hole, so that I can spit on it and slide right in without the guy I'm fucking needing me to go gently. Best is when the guy knows how to work his fuckhole, squeezing it tight and then loosening it as he rides, so that I don't have to do the work and he just milks that load out of my nuts like a hungry lil whore.

• Upvote 5

I love a loose hole. If a boy is too tight, I have a hard time getting my cock in, usually cum from the work. I LOVE having my hole wrecked and loose. After a good fisting session, and I get double fisted, I love that my hole feel like its hanging behind me

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest 24collegekid420

i prefer a loose hole only if the bottom knows how to use his cunt properly.. I keep mine clean and ready should the occassion arise:)

I keep my hole ready. I took the advise from an old friend. Has worked out really really good since I was young.

I take pride in using my ass to give the best ride possible.  I think I have developed good anal skills and find that I can loosen easily.  I seldom require lube any more.....a little spit, a little pressure on my hole and I am ready to fuck.  But I also work on controlling my ass muscles so that I can grip on a good cock.

I always find it a turn on to get fucked wide open by a big cock, then when he is done, reach down and feel that gaping hole.....and feel the cum dribbling out.

• 5 weeks later...

i prefer being fucked once my hole is really loose and sloppy. i never rosebud or prolapse though (slowly hoping to eventually work towards that one day).

it does feel nice when the cock can enter easily, and i find that if i am looser as the guy cums, he pushes in deeper which feels good too.

post-47560-0-27102800-1451398694_thumb.jpg

this is probably about the sloppiest i have got, i dunno if tops like it, but i've not had anyone say anything bad after fucking me, so who knows.

post-47560-0-60495200-1451398701_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 8