Loose Holes

ridemehard

I'm not too picky with holes, if I have a hungry, willing hole to breed, I am always ready! :)

I love fucking a sweet tight hole, leaving it destroyed, but I also appreciate a loose hole presentment. Love using cum as lube, cum is the best lube! If I had to choose, I like a sweet tight hole, especially on a cumhungry college boy mmmm. Love to deep plow them & leave their pink holes dripping & well used!

• Upvote 3

Guest descartes70817

I've only ever fucked one true male virgin, and as tight as it was it was a mixture of exquisite pain and pleasure - as in it actually hurt my cock, but I was so excited that if I could just last 5 seconds longer I knew I would cum, and as in the boy I sank my dick into was begging me to stop. My next fuck was somebody much more experienced and the sex was infinitely better with his looser hole.

In my opinion a loose hole is disgusting.  When my cock falls seamlessly into a hole it freaks me out.  A loose hole feels unnatural to me.  I want to breed a natural ass not fall into a sinkhole.  Like NLbear said, please let me feel like I'm the first person to fuck you that day.  Similarly in a bathhouse, if I put my finger in your hole and it has been pre-lubed, then I don't wanna have anything to do with you...because I don't know how many guys have fucked you before or if you are so thirsty to be lubed in advance of, you know what.

That's just the short version of how I really feel about this topic.

• Upvote 1

just to clarify, to anyone who thought my sloppy ass pic was "disgusting" :(  .... it only gets that way after about an hour of playing and stretching with toys and lots of poppers and lots of pushing and relaxing. It's not like i walk round with it sagging behind me all day every day! sheesh

here's how i usually look..

post-47560-0-22198100-1451659754_thumb.jpgpost-47560-0-67583000-1451659758_thumb.jpgpost-47560-0-65727600-1451659767_thumb.jpgpost-47560-0-76361300-1451659777_thumb.jpg

again, sorry if my original pics of my asshole all open and loose offended anyone :( I never meant to gross anyone out.

• Upvote 2

In my opinion a loose hole is disgusting.  When my cock falls seamlessly into a hole it freaks me out.  A loose hole feels unnatural to me.  I want to breed a natural ass not fall into a sinkhole.

There may be a difference between "permanently loose" holes from "loose on demand" holes. What RideMyBlkDik is referring to is a "permanently loose" hole, like a sinkhole. The perfect hole is a hole that can tighten or loosen up on demand.

I love to have my hole worked over so it gets real big and sloppy, but it´s not totally fucked out yet, but sometimes I need a toilet to be close by when I´m out in town if I´ve been fucked hard the night before. I just want my hole 2 be put to good use.

Nay80: love that your goal is to get it bigger.

Hungryholeboy: getting two cocks in my hole at once was a fantastic experiance so if you get two top guys then get them to do you, it´s hard to get guys to do it though.

• Upvote 1