I Want To Get Bred By Several Guys At A Bathhouse

uklexboi25

bathhouse breeding  

115 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever bred someone at a bathhouse?

It isn't difficult. Pick a decent bathhouse, if the guys find you attractive (some don't care), you'll be fine. 

I've noticed that guys who go looking around for what they want have better luck than those who just sleep in their rooms with their asses up.

Its a good idea to find two or three guys you like and rotate through them all night.

Edited by topstud127

First of all, what you are seeking is a gangbang, not an orgy. Its not the same thing. An orgy is a group where everyone is engaged with someone, not a group of tops all lined up to fuck one hungry bottom. A bath house is definitely the place for what you have in mind. There will be many men who will fuck you and not cum, especially if you are there early. Lots of guys only have one load to shoot and they want to play a while before they shoot it. But don't discourage them, when they are ready to unload they are likely to come back to you. If no sling, the idea of laying on your bed with the lights out and the door open can be just as effective. In fact, some tops don't like to fuck in front of others and will breed you behind closed doors. Most bath houses have a common play area for group activity even if they don't have a sling.

Steamworks in Chicago, The Den in Atlanta (mostly black men), Club Aqua in Miami (mostly latin men), Ybor Resort and Spa in Tampa and Slammers in Ft Lauderdale (not a bath house but a sex club) are among my favorites.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to get gangbanged in a sauna,all bareback.......I'd let anyone cream my hole as I'm a good boi lol.......I've thought about travelling to London and letting guys breed me for a whole weekend.....im kinda quietish so would need someone to hold my hand for first visit...

The thought of 10 or 20 guys all churning their cum loads together inside me makes me want it right now....lol

Go to a bathhouse or sex club with high hopes but keep your expectations low. Just because you are offering your hole to everyone there, don't expect every one of them to fuck you.  My experience in sex clubs and bathhouses is that however many men fuck me, the number who cum in me will be smaller.

And remember, some nights are great. Some nights are lousy. Enjoy what happens. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to be tied up and breed by as many as 50 guys all night in a huge gangbang setting. Have picts and video taken and treated like a cum whore. And later been whore out.

After the gangbang, I would like to feel the cum ooze out into my dress or my feminine clothes.