What Should A Cum Dump Wear?

westphxbttm

Cum Dump Wear?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. What should a face down ass up cum dump wear?

Going to be visiting SF in about a month and will have the opportunity and time to be a cum dump and be face down ass up and let guys breed my hole.  Trying to figure out what guys prefer?  How should I present myself?  Figured a poll was a good way to resolve it.  Let's hear it guys.  

This works for me when I go to a sauna to be a cumdump.

Low light in a room with a sling. I wear a black pair of shorts with a hole that is painted around with white glow-in-the dark paint. I also put up a black sign also glow-in-the dark paint on the wall that says "cumdump" or in French when I go to Montreal ("Crème mon cul").

I've done the face down ass up thing before but wanted to see what works better for guys, I've always just been naked, but looks like guys seem to like chest harnesses so they have something to grab on to.  I think I need one. . . 

Guest ff-whole

I go naked, I don't want to be hampered with anything around me...

If the top wants to grab me, he can grab my hips, shoulders, legs or whatever... If I lie on the hard leather back of a sling, a harnas will hurt... Fuck it just grab my legs or the chains and start pounding...

I love wearing jock straps. But the most important part of being a successful cumdump is feeling confident and secure. Only then can you go nasty. So you should wear what you like and what you feel slutty in.  

• Upvote 2