Bottoms In Chastity

tallslenderguy

I usually wear one when I put up ads on Craigslist as a "traveling cocksucker/deepthroater" and usually end up driving around parts of town sucking guys off. The chastity cage makes me even more horny to suck & deepthroat guys, focusing my "serviceing" on them and their pleasure, not mine. I have yet to wear it out to the baths or elsewhere when I'm looking to get fucked, but have been thinking about doing so quite often.

Guest Knotmyhole

Check out the following link on Tumblr:

boichase.tumblr.com

Its about control over your orgasim (and you as well) and related to this the fact that the only way you can cum, is for your arse to be stimulated (not your cock) by cock or vibrator on your prostate.  Check out also "ruined orgasims", related to this.

Apparently chastity cages work best for guys with small & micro dicks, as they seem to have larger prostates than hung guys.

I spend as much time as possible in arses trying to find out if this is true or not.

I like to wear a cb chastity device and after about a week I become a absolute slut, if I left it on for two weeks I would want to just lie down ass up in a bathhouse and take it all night from anyone or anything. just need to find some up Cheshire way haha. They are a really bad influence because I become so horny that anything becomes a turn on.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both pics are fucking hot, tallslenderguy!

I have a couple of cages similar to yours myself. Don't wear them much anymore but...

thanks tallbtm. I wore it for most of the day yesterday, pretty interesting experience because i couldn't edge the way I usually do when in heat. I can see how a dom could use it for control. I was also a little afraid I might get aroused while wearing it and it might hurt, but it seems to restrict getting hard. 

I have a dom guy who has been romancing me who wants to put me in chastity when I'm "out,"  He wants me to wake up and find myself locked in. He really pushes my buttons because he has fantasies of using me when asleep or making me a little drunk to make me more controllable. One of his fantasies is for me to fall asleep with his cock in me after him breeding me and then when Im asleep, he fills me with piss. 

I have a dom guy who has been romancing me who wants to put me in chastity when I'm "out,"  He wants me to wake up and find myself locked in. He really pushes my buttons because he has fantasies of using me when asleep or making me a little drunk to make me more controllable. One of his fantasies is for me to fall asleep with his cock in me after him breeding me and then when Im asleep, he fills me with piss. 

Your dom guy really pushes my buttons too. I love to give up control like that.

• Upvote 1

I was super paranoid when I started wearing mine and thought everyone was staring at it and that it was super obvious. I used to wear a long coat to hide it in my skinny jeans. After a while you get used to it and stop worrying, people don't just stare at each other's crotches walking down the street. I'm so used to mine now it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I wear it to the gym and can hear the lock clicking off it with every jolt. I love it, reminding me that I'm owned.

One tip is baby oil, every morning/night. It takes away 90% of any pain you get during erections. It's a lifesaver I promise you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

once i got a little less aroused, i got a smaller cage on

The idea of having one of those put on me is a hot idea. Although what would be even hotter is to be tied down as it is put on and after the lock is closed watch as liquid solder is put into the keyhole so that it can never be unlocked.

Guest mspsubmale

really have enjoyed reading all the posts in this discussion.

i have an 'impaler' steel cage, with an urethral insert, that i don't wear much (wife has no idea that i have it!).  so i wear it just for myself to have the feeling of not being able to play with my small penis.

i have considered wearing it when going to a sex party, just for the reasons outlined here:  to show that i truly am a cock-sucking, wanting-to-be-fucked bottom slut, and that my needs are going to be met by servicing tops.

not sure how it would be received, having not seen anyone else there with one....could be an awesome experience!