I've Had No Sex For 5 Years Because I Can't Admit I Want To Fuck Bareback.

endowed

I have never been able to tell someone that I want to fuck without a condom.  I can't fuck with a condom because I lose my erection the second that I put on the condom.  Because of this, I don't even engage in sex.  I'm always afraid that the other person will be disappointed that I can't keep an erection.  To avoid that embarrassment, I don't look for sex anymore.

Many people hit me up on the different sex sites and ask to meet.  I've never actually hooked up with anyone because I know that once we meet, they will expect me to wear a condom.  

I am constantly horny and want to fuck, but I can't get passed the fear of what will happen if the other person will expect me to have a condom.  The so-called bareback hookup sites don't have anyone in my area.  I'm sure that a lot of the guys on the different websites are willing to bareback but they are too afraid to advertise that, so they have "safe sex only" on their profiles.

I assume you have an "anonymous" profile on hoop-up sites. I.e. no face pic but just body parts?

If that is so then why not just state in your profile that you don't fuck with condoms?

That will trigger responses from guys in your area who want the same. Guys who want safe sex only will not reply.

Or is this a too simple thought in your case?

Edited by NLbear

You may be surprised at just how many guys will let you fuck them with no condom! When you get hit on again - say things like "would luv to shoot my load into your ass" and see what the reaction is! Also it depends what hookup site you are on  - with BBRT etc there is an expectation of NO condoms. On Manhunt and others just leave the safer sex option blank. Try it. See how it goes for you! Then come back here and tell us all about it ;-)

• Upvote 1

as the gambling saying goes..."you can't win if you don't play"...

instead of fearing the possible rejection be up ftont about it in the ad...dont have to state the reason if you dont want to, can simply list "bareback only" "absolutely NO condoms" ...if they ask why, then it is up to you to answer...you dont even have to answer the "why", just say you don't do it...

as someone else said, those that would reject you at the door/in the bed aren't even going to respond if it is stated up front so it weeds out the rejection factor as you never know about it..it has been my experience that most guys that have "safe sex only" in their profiles are very flexible on it when it cums down to it...in the heat of the moment, they often will let you go bb...for that matter most that say "neg" are poz and they know it...because of the rejection they fear of never having sex again, they lie about it and MAYBE will tell the guy when they meet..but it is like guys that use pics from deades ago and they look nothing like that now...somehow thinking the decption at the door is going to go better than being honest upfront...I know which I would prefer.

Well, endowed, then remove the face pic but keep the other pics. State in your profile that you only BB en say you will send a face pic on request if they are interested in having BB sex. Ask them first for a face pic (and/or body parts) before you send yours.

Of course you always run the risk they will send you fake pics just to get yours, but if you really want guys in your neighborhood to respond that is the risk I guess.

I have never been able to tell someone that I want to fuck without a condom.  I can't fuck with a condom because I lose my erection the second that I put on the condom.  Because of this, I don't even engage in sex.  I'm always afraid that the other person will be disappointed that I can't keep an erection.  To avoid that embarrassment, I don't look for sex anymore.

Many people hit me up on the different sex sites and ask to meet.  I've never actually hooked up with anyone because I know that once we meet, they will expect me to wear a condom.  

I am constantly horny and want to fuck, but I can't get passed the fear of what will happen if the other person will expect me to have a condom.  The so-called bareback hookup sites don't have anyone in my area.  I'm sure that a lot of the guys on the different websites are willing to bareback but they are too afraid to advertise that, so they have "safe sex only" on their profiles.

Why don't you try sites like Adam4adam and its likes? There you can see who prefer safe, to be discussed, sometimes or never. My impression also is that if you show up with no condoms and the other one asks about condoms and you say no, it's very likely that they go in raw.

I use Planet Romeo/Gayromeo a lot when traveling. Easy to see people's preferences. Only once has someone insisted on condom. I put it on, but it fell off inside his ass as it was a turnoff and I lost some of the erection. As soon as I found out, I just went for it and fucked him raw. He couldn't find the condom afterwards, but I guess it had to come out sometime. The fun thing is that the next time I visited the same city, his profile said "to be discussed". Must have turned him on too, I guess. :D

• Upvote 1

You may be surprised at just how many guys will let you fuck them with no condom! When you get hit on again - say things like "would luv to shoot my load into your ass" and see what the reaction is! Also it depends what hookup site you are on  - with BBRT etc there is an expectation of NO condoms. On Manhunt and others just leave the safer sex option blank. Try it. See how it goes for you! Then come back here and tell us all about it ;-)

There was a poll on a Norwegian website about a year ago. It showed that more than 50% have fucked raw or do it often. I'm pretty sure that 75% of all profiles say "safe sex only", 15% "to be discussed", 14% are blank and just 1% say "never". I've had raw sex with many who have "safe sex only" on their profile. Especially if they're top. But I've also turned down sex with people who insist on condom.