Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

I don't get to travel as much as I'd like to, especially for "sex tourism" (i.e. travelling just to get laid, not really to see the sights, visit friends or family, or just relax on the beach or wherever)

I'm pretty much limiting the poll to just the US, since I usually road trip to wherever I'm heading (and yes, I know I could easily visit Canada, but despite the fun I've had in Toronto and Vancouver in years past, I'm being arbitrary here).

Just because your favorite spot isn't on the poll doesn't mean you can't talk about it. I'd love to hear about fun locations that I've never heard of before. My poll entries are pretty much arbitrary and are based on my own experiences or what I've heard over the years.

Decided to make it possible to have more than one answer since there are a lot of fun places out there.

If there's a certain event that should not be missed (e.g. IML/Bear Pride, Southern Decadence, etc.) make sure you mention that too. And, of course, special attractions, like great bathhouses or sex clubs, bars with sleazy backrooms or private parties that admit out-of-towners, should be included too!

Looking more for hearing from guys with experience in these places, not just reputations, although any city with good "word of mouth" is probably a fun place to hang out. It's best if you live there (or recently did) or have visited in the last couple years.

• Administrators

You should also think in terms of events. A bud of mine swears that he gets more loads at IML than any other time of the year... Maybe he'll chime in on this thread - he's RawBttmTO on here - - he goes all over the US doing sex tourism... ;)

You should also think in terms of events. A bud of mine swears that he gets more loads at IML than any other time of the year... Maybe he'll chime in on this thread - he's RawBttmTO on here - - he goes all over the US doing sex tourism... ;)

Yeah, I've only been to IML once, back in 1998, when I was still in the Army (drove up from Ft. Campbell). Didn't go quite as wild as I might have, but I did get great mileage out of that uniform. I also discovered that a soldier in his mid-to-late twenties at IML does not need to waste money on a hotel room :)

I keep meaning to go back but never have. Mostly it's a matter of thinking that I need to plan out the weekend in advance and get everything lined up. By the time I start thinking about it, everything's booked. I guess I should really do what I did last time and just GO.

Getting fucked by tons of tops at IML would be a dream come true. Any guys out there wanna chip in and fly me out there? In return I'll take all loads from you and all your friends and whoever else. Or maybe there is a major felcher out there that wants to just lick my hole after each load I get- A Partying Felcher perhaps that wants a whole night of fresh cum to lick from a hole? I'm your guy! I am a felcher's dream cum true. Send me a ticket!

I'm surprised to see Fort Lauderdale or Miami not even mentioned

I sometimes have to stop myself and turn down even some of the hottest offers b/c I'm overwhelmed with opportunities to bb.

Completely forgot about FTL/Miami...heard good things...tell me, I tend to go for bears (30-55 or so, facial and body fur, bigger guys) and leather/kink...do you get a lot of that crowd down there?

i have to say that probably the most eye-opening experience in raw and sleazy sex i ever had was in Palm Springs. (i was only in high school, so i will not mention the name of the resort.) i was taken there by an older fb (he probably was in his mid-30s). i took my first load (not from my fb) after we checked in but before i even got to the room -- right there on the pool deck, with my fb looking on and encouraging the stud with dirty talk. From that point on, it was practically non-stop cock. i got fucked just about everywhere at the resort. By the pool,. in the pool, in the gym, the sauna, on one of the paths that wound through the resort property, on the terrace where they served breakfast (and during the breakfast hours), on the walkway outside our room, and even in the bed in our room (although all things considered, that seemed kind of tame). When i didn't have cock stuffed up one or both of my holes, my bf was out recruiting the other guests to do their part. Between check in Friday night, and check out Monday morning, i cannot even guess how many loads i took. i don't think i slept more than 6 hours the entire weekend, and except for the thong and sandals that i wore when we first checked in, i don't think i ever had any clothes on until we checked out and drove back to L.A. i wore nothing but a jock on the trip back and my bf spent most of the trip fingerfucking my hole. He had the top down and i guess we gave a few truck drivers a good look. It was an awesome weekend and i still have a fond feeling for Palm Springs

Guest cardoc49

Hi boycunt: thanks for letting us in on your wonderful experience in Palm Springs - guess the word eye-opening is well chosen! and congratulations for the most extraordinary sex-event, Im so glad that you liked it, and glad you took so many cum-loads!

• 1 month later...

It all depends on how much time you get to spend in that city. I have been lucky about everywhere that I travelled (at least the cities.....). A lot of good places in Europe. Yes, Berlin was very good, so was Amsterdam; but many others as well.