Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

• 2 weeks later...

Was in San Fran for a week a couple years back for Halloween. LOTS of guys looking for bareback/kink/sleaze, and they are extremely open about what they are into. I was walking down the street near my hotel (Castro area) and had a guy on the street whistle at me; as soon as I stopped to say hi, he asked if I was looking to get bred (not "fucked", "bred"). I've never had a guy ask me for sex in public like that before, and for him to straight up ask me if I took it bareback kind of shocked me.

Was with my boyfriend so didn't get any play, but also had several guys cruise me at the bars, more than a few had biohazard tattoos.

I've been to NYC a couple of times, including a two week stay in Times Square. I cruised online every night, but got more "omg you bareback are you crazy?!?!?!" type responses than actual replies. I actually only hooked up once, and that was just sucking a cock. The Big Apple really let me down.

Lived in Fort Lauderdale. TONS of bears/daddies. I would say the majority of guys are either actively seeking bareback, or are open to it with fuck buddies even if they won't do it for a one-time hookup. I actually lived a bit outside of Fort Lauderdale for a while, and (think because I was young and have a nice ass), guys were very willing to drive out and breed me. Out of all the places I've been to (lived in or just visited), I would say Fort Lauderdale has the highest percentage of barebackers.

Boston and Provincetown are kind of lame. Most of the guys in the area either freak when you mention bareback, or are flakes (the kind who just email forever and nothing ever actually happens). Though Provincetown can be pretty sleazy when there is an event going on ("Bear Week" tends to draw a lot of barebackers/guys into kink).

Edited by bttmboy4daddy

• 1 month later...

I have always had a great time.. and emptied my balls in Barelin.. bars in Schoenberg.. London also...

Have found the US to be fairly conservative.. generally they are fairly up=tight about getting screwed raw.. wheras in Europe U will have no troubles..

• 2 months later...

I have had some pretty good times in many places: Cleveland, Philadelphia, Chicago, Berkeley, St. Louis, Dallas, Atlanta, D.C., Providence, Phoenix, Scranton, Las Vegas and Worcester. I have taken 1 week vacations to many of these destinations with the main idea being to visit bathhouses, and adult theaters/bookstores.

I have always had a very good time in New Orleans. The bathhouse in the quarter is great---three floors of rooms and play spaces. The Phoenix leather bar lets you fuck in the upstairs bar and on the screened in porch. The bartender fed me piss right at the bar...

Was that the hot bartender in his 70s with the really big monster dick??

I live in LA and can tell you that no one should bother saying LA. This is the most vanilla city sexually that Ive ever lived in, despite its reputation. Ive lived all over the world and this city is the most sexually repressed large city I've ever seen.

NYC is the best/sleaziest by far, with London a close second!

As far as Europe: Madrid, Barcelona, Prague. But at the top of all, BERLIN.

Berlin is wonderful any time of any day. Naked sex parties ever day / night, often within walking distance from the areas where tourists stay make the city really hot. Take your lube to venues.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Deviant_Angel
Definitely Berlin or Barelin, as the locals say :) had recently there 36 fucks on two days ... out of them 33 were bare/raw.

If I ever got the chance to get overseas, Berlin is top on my list!