Proud Bottoms?

Luvbbslut

when I first started to become a cumdump I was running the gamut of every emotion. I knew what I wanted but everything told me that was that the "norm". when I released myself from those shackles I not only knew being a whore was what I wanted to be but what I needed to be and the shame dissipated rapidly. My total pleasure is my surrender. I feel totally complete when a top is fucking me and I actually love getting fucked. So as much as my holes may please tops my pleasure comes from being fucked and bred and that wonderful feeling I get when a cock is in me

I'm a proud bottom faggot. I struggled with it for a while, finally came to realization that nature gifted me with my thirst for cock. My urge for cock has only grown infinitely. Might as well embrace who i am and have fun. Now I proudly tell a man I'm a bottom boi,  a bottom faggot without shame.

I’m a proud bottom bitch. I’ve developed a love for the most harsh pounding a cock can give my cunt. After a man rapes my hole without mercy and I take it, he always tells me how impressed he is that I took it and thanked him after. I proudly service all cock. It is my calling in life to satisfy anything with a cock without reciprocation. When I feel the cum shoot in my mouth or cunt, I feel proud that I’ve accomplished my goal. Then I’m immediately searching for the next cock to satisfy. I’m a proud faggot cumdump 24/7. A proud piss drinking urinal cleaner 24/7. A proud gangbang whore 24/7. I have a wonderful life!

• Upvote 1

Alpha Men have the right to fuck me. I endure the pain and never say stop. This allows the Alpha to rut out on my hole and shoot a load with no hands.

Bigger the dick the better. I want a huge Alpha cock to stretch out my hole. Getting pounded and wrecked makes me very proud. It's an accomplishment to endure a brutal pounding and take a huge dick balls deep. It's all worth it cause it makes the Alpha happy. Men have Def turned my ass into a cunt. 

Also, when a Real Man is pounding me like the pussy boy I am I experience that masculine power. It amazes me that an Alpha cock has such control over my body.