Proud Bottoms?

Luvbbslut

I so agree. I am a person who loves taking loads up his ass. Just because someone pokes rather than takes doesn't mean that they are in any way superior. It is a total turn off for me, if tops give me attitude, especially after sex. I often smile and leave, but most of the time, the tops with attitude and not even good fuckers...

• Upvote 3

Obviously there are many type of Bottoms. Each top picks his own. Just a cumdump (just a hole to dump your load in) or a more demanding bottom with appetite for more sexual play. Up to the tops to pick his own preference. If I were a top I would pick the more demanding bottom to have more fun. But that is just me, and I am not a top.

Whilst I do agree with this for the most part, sometimes the feeling of being used is hot ;)

• Upvote 2

Thanks tjud1. The best tops for me are the ones who thoroughly own and enjoy who they are.

For me being a bottom means being a receptacle for a tops pleasure, literally. The magic for me is not that the top is just getting pleasure using me, but that the top is actually putting his pleasure in me. His pleasure may be cum or piss or a toy, the desire to gape and sculpt my hole, like some form of art. But what ever form it takes, there is a transfer from him to me. He possesses me while he is giving it, and I possess a part of him when he is done. To me it's a mutual exchange.

For me when a top expresses or releases his pleasure in my hole, it is being transferred from him and into me. I love that exchange.

• Upvote 6

Obviously there are many type of Bottoms. Each top picks his own. Just a cumdump (just a hole to dump your load in) or a more demanding bottom with appetite for more sexual play. Up to the tops to pick his own preference. If I were a top I would pick the more demanding bottom to have more fun. But that is just me, and I am not a top.

Yeah fucking the greedy needy bottoms who ask to be fucked hard and to be loaded are hot! Love them

• Upvote 5

when a Top is fucking my boy pussy, I am at his will, yes, but ultimately he is at mine because he's there for my pleasure and my orgasm (internal and external) leaving his inside me as a "thank you" for the use of my pleasure chest--a completely mutual exchange. 

As a Top, I love to use a willing, ready cum dump who readily wants to take my girl cock shooting multiple loads inside them. I know I'm saying "thank you" to him for allowing me to please him!

I'm a proud bottom, but I ain't gonna just lie there to get used. If the top isn't going deep or hard enough i'll grab him and force him to go deep. If he's hitting the spot I'll tell him so and get him to keep hitting it. I get pleasure from seeing the top getting off but I also want him to know that I'm getting exactly what I want as well.

• Upvote 4

I am a proud bottom that gets pleasure from a top thoroughly enjoying my ass and rewarding me with his seed. The moment he releases himself into me nothing turns me on more than feeling his cock pulsing with satisfaction! Sadly I see bottom shaming in my gay community where bottoms are identified as inferior/weaker or less than other men (tops) which pisses me off.

• Upvote 1

Sadly I see bottom shaming in my gay community where bottoms are identified as inferior/weaker or less than other men (tops) which pisses me off.

Yeah.... I am SO fucking tired of posts on tumblr saying the bottom is the faggot while the top is "straight", an "alpha-male" or that a bottom should feel honored that the top wants to fuck him. Pisses me off as well. If it's consensual play, ok. But some have a mindset that all bottoms are inferior. Fuck that. It takes a man to take it up the ass and own it.

• Upvote 8

• 4 months later...
Guest hotpussyboy

To all true cumdumps here, how do you feel when you get loaded by men? Do you feel any pride taking cocks? Do you love being a cum addict or do you not feel comfortable with your lust for cum?

I love fucking nasty whores, preferably when they already have cum in their manpussy. I'm very grateful we could get to fuck whores like you. You give pleasure to men, and there's nothing to be ashamed of! Be proud helping men to feel relieved!!

I just love getting loaded by guys. It's just so very natural for me to give guys pleasure by having them explode their hot cream in my hotboypussy or deep into my mouth and throat, or having guys waiting their turns to breed me.