Proud Bottoms?

Luvbbslut

I'm a totally proud bttm cumdump slut with an insatiable appetite for more & more sex, Love to be used by strangers & filled up with dirty cum, will offer up my ass in parks, sauna's, bookstore, clubs just about anywhere where i can be used like a cumdump, straight gay bi i honestly could not care less who fills me up with dirty cum & if it's toxic even better std's included, i like everyone use my cumhole old young troll fit muscular twinkie geeks, to me cock is cock & i want cum deposited deep in my nasty cumhole then the next to take his place & use me again. Ideally i'm ready & willing to be used by a sadist 24/7 be constantly whored out & used as a cumdump for all dirty breeders so that i can take more loads, would love to be put in a sling drugged up blindfolded & take anon cock in my nasty hole all day long. Now i'm getting a boner just thinking about getting cock & cum.

• Upvote 2

I understand what NLBEAR is saying & wanting & respect that too if thats what he's looking for it sounds too much like a relationship, to each his own i would say but a true cumdump is there to please the cock & not think about his needs & i thought that was what this thread was about but some guys feel it's there duty to deviate from the question being asked & make everything much more complicated, Pun intended. these guys should have the intelligence to start there own threads instead of always insisting of contributing there worthless 2 cents that no one asked for.

Interesting topic. I can see a number of approaches to the question.

On the one hand, why should I be proud to be a bottom? Or gay for that matter? I might as well be proud of liking the color blue or of being Caucasian. If being gay truly is something I'm born with and something morally neutral (which I believe it is) then being proud of that is kind of silly.

On the other hand, if other people think being gay is wrong or being a bottom makes me less of a man, I can understand the desire to vehemently reject that by going to the opposite extreme and asserting pride in that rather than shame. But hopefully, as acceptance increases, it becomes less necessary to make such a big deal about it and just get on with our lives.

I prefer taking pride in things I do well and accomplishments I achieve. Sometimes those accomplishments are sexual in nature. Looking at the face of a guy after I've just blown his mind gives me a certain sense of satisfaction. Putting on a good show that gets onlookers blowing a load from just watching me fuck does the same.

But ultimately, I don't think I take pride in my sexual orientation or preferences. Enjoyment? Yes. Bonding? Sure. Satisfaction of those animal urges reaching up into my head from my brainstem? Absolutely.

But pride? That comes more from acting like, becoming, being the man I want to be. Sex is part of that, but only a part. Hell, it's the easiest part. We've all got a lot more than that to be proud of.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hotpussyboy

To all true cumdumps here, how do you feel when you get loaded by men? Do you feel any pride taking cocks? Do you love being a cum addict or do you not feel comfortable with your lust for cum?

I love fucking nasty whores, preferably when they already have cum in their manpussy. I'm very grateful we could get to fuck whores like you. You give pleasure to men, and there's nothing to be ashamed of! Be proud helping men to feel relieved!!

I love taking hot loads from men and feel proud having them penetrate my hot boypussy deeply and breeding me. I just love it when I've been filled with several hot loads and hear the sounds of a guy penetrating me and working my ass with his gorgeous cock. Yeah, I'm proud taking hot loads and knowing how much pleasure and relief I'm providing to men who know what an addicted and submissive bottom needs.

Guest hotpussyboy

I'm a proud bottom, love taking the dick no matter what size. and the best part is when you feel him shoot his load inside you, I love to be bred every time.   :wub:

I agee with you completely. I'm also a proud, submissive bottom, and can accommodate any size cock. The feeling of a top exploding his hot load inside me is just over the top. Guys love to breed me.

I love making men so weak all they can do is cum. Its my pleasure to make men feel good. mmm 

That's what I admire on real cumdumps. They can please any amount of guy without getting too exhausted, whereas a top cannot please countless bottoms in one session. Bottoms are great!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Why should we be ashamed if it's a natural thing to do? I'm proud to please the man I'm having sex with. It brings me incredible pleasure. No shame here. No reason for it. Takes a man to please a man.

It's an honor, duty and privilege to serve a top. Absolutely love being a bottom! I AM proud to be a bottom! It's in my nature to submit and be penetrated ;)

Why fight my nature?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest yelrom

I am proud to be a submissive bottom available to take the cum of superior tops. Being gay and taking cum in both holes is very much who I am

Thank you Sir. I for one appreciate hearing that. I am proud to bend over, spread my cheeks, and take the loads of men like you. Its what I am meant to do. And I try to do it well.

Exactly Tiger,summed it up well.

i love just bending over and that tingling feeling in my balls when that cock just slides up inside me giving me a feeling in my whole body that is what i am here for and enjoy the ride and get my needs met by the buzz my body is getting from using the top and i love the grunt/groan at the end and the feeling of hot cum inside me and another sliding in me and then another, i have a feeling in my body that i cant explain but it feels great. Thank you Tops for fucking me.

Edited by DarkroomTaker

• 3 weeks later...

The logical, sane part of me knows I'm supposed to use cindoms and not be promiscuous. Unfortunately, the part of me that craves sex is my wild, uninhibited, whoreish side. Most times, a top will use a condom. Sometimes, they don't want tomwrap it up but I will give the perfunctory "no glove, no love" speech and they comply. But once in a blue moon, I meet such an aggressive, sexy top that knows how to break down my defenses and strip away my inhibitions that I can't help but literally want his raw cock in me.