Necklace For Bottle Of Poppers !

mancuntt

Hi Guys

Do you know where I can get the necklace where you can hang your small bottle of popper?

I saw some of the bottom have it in the movies.

It looks more convenient and safe carrying/using  bottle of popper on your necklace than holding on to it while you are having sex.

Thanks

I have seen poppers holders (metal) in vids. Haven't seen them personally and always wondered how those would work. I mean, if you insert an open bottle in there the stuff would slosh all over the place when you're getting fucked. Or were you supposed to insert some sort of cloth drenched in poppers? That would evaporate soon?

I agree with einathens. A flip-top cap would be handy.

I have one of the leather necklaces. It's pretty useful! One thing I've seen in some vids is an inhaler type thing you can put on top of your poppers bottle (not the metal pill shaped things, this goes on the actual bottle) that helps keep them from spilling. Would love to find something like that.

• Moderators

I have seen poppers holders (metal) in vids. Haven't seen them personally and always wondered how those would work. I mean, if you insert an open bottle in there the stuff would slosh all over the place when you're getting fucked. Or were you supposed to insert some sort of cloth drenched in poppers? That would evaporate soon?

I agree with einathens. A flip-top cap would be handy.

I got one as a promotion when I bought some poppers online once. Inside the metal case is a cotton wick. You pour enough poppers onto the wick to wet it, and then you inhale the vapors from that. There is no actual liquid sloshing around.