Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

Learned at young age that married guys liked bjs, giving and getting. My dad, uncle, couple of neighbors. Then experiencing naked fun at nude beaches and xxx theaters, met many other married men. By time I was 35, I was regularly fucking many married guys. Know at least 4 of them that became poz

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

Learned at young age that married guys liked bjs, giving and getting. My dad, uncle, couple of neighbors. Then experiencing naked fun at nude beaches and xxx theaters, met many other married men. By time I was 35, I was regularly fucking many married guys. Know at least 4 of them that became poz

That’s hot 

And it's especially fun when you run into them out in public with the family.

Knowing they'd rather be in your bed but that look of please don't say hello. Please. Please. Cuz telling the wife that's someone from the gym, work, etc would get her suspicious????

• 5 months later...
On 9/4/2015 at 3:42 PM, ctb88 said:

Sucking married guys and swallowing their loads has got to be one of my favorite things in life.  If I could have my way, I'd have an endless line of married men to suck loads out of.  

This is a pic of my regular married stud.

post-25697-0-87709000-1441395699_thumb.png

Lol, no ring on that finger,  I love the ring. 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 9:56 PM, CumInside84 said:

How do you guys actually find those married men? ?

I had a married guy I sucked for 12 years until he moved. He just liked me sucking his cock.he made me suck his cock with a girl just watching a few times . Had me suck other guys at his pleasure. He moved. Was fun while it lasted.1079625003_2022-01-0908_18_49.png.d04952ae1ba2d9438bee2954b99f5e68.pngScreenshot_2022-03-14-09-14-28.thumb.png.4b3c94215c8849060f15097da310919f.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

As a married guy I love having my cock sucked by other guys. I also love sucking off other married guys. 

Here’s the thing when it comes to cock sucking. Guys generally do it because they want to and because they enjoy it. They also have an advantage over women because they know how it feels. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 12:13 PM, CumdumpDad said:

And it's especially fun when you run into them out in public with the family.

Knowing they'd rather be in your bed but that look of please don't say hello. Please. Please. Cuz telling the wife that's someone from the gym, work, etc would get her suspicious????

I've bumped into my regular while out with my wife. Not awkward at all. He's married and we had an understanding. Just a look and a nod and we'd hook up the next weekday he was free.

• Upvote 1

I uses to suck of a married guy! Back in 2006! Up until 2010! I was 18, he was 48! Super lean, professionell German basketball player! 

I remember when I swallowed his first load, and swallowed plenty more after! Good fun!

• Like 1

As a married man, I wanted to add my input to this thread. I have totally enjoyed, and appreciated, the cock sucking skills of countless guy. I feel a cock sucking male has a much deeper understanding on how to please another man orally. Since we have a cock, we understand how to bring another guy intimate pleasure. Some women are good at sucking dick, but I have found most are more into providing oral as a means of “fluffing” a guy before fucking. I have been served by guys from various claimed sexual orientations, but most had the deep desire to please a married man and swallow their reward. It’s basically guys helping each other out. 

Being bisexual, and now married for many years, I sense the desire of many cum hungry guys to show off their developed skill to married men. I think it’s true that most married men, if given the opportunity, would welcome another guy’s warm wet mouth wrapped around their orally deprived dick. Those who have mastered the are of deep throating hold a special place in my heart. Understanding it’s just sexual pleasure is a huge advantage to men like us. For the married men who are fortunate to have a devoted cock sucker as a FWB, I envy you. 

I have asked several guys if the idea of sucking cock that also fucks female pussy was a turn on for them. Not surprising, in most cases it was; even guys who identify as gay. I’m sure there are some homosexual men that would feel differently, but let face facts, they probably wouldn’t pursue a heterosexual or bisexual man in the first place. 

I personally want to thank all you devoted cock suckers and cum eaters out there. Your service has greatly been appreciated by numerous men like me; ones that have more “vanilla” wives. I know I’m not alone in this belief. Thank you for adding much needed spice to our typically restricted sexual desires! 

Happy swallowing….

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 8:31 PM, Olderkinkybiguy said:

As a married man, I wanted to add my input to this thread. I have totally enjoyed, and appreciated, the cock sucking skills of countless guy. I feel a cock sucking male has a much deeper understanding on how to please another man orally. Since we have a cock, we understand how to bring another guy intimate pleasure. Some women are good at sucking dick, but I have found most are more into providing oral as a means of “fluffing” a guy before fucking. I have been served by guys from various claimed sexual orientations, but most had the deep desire to please a married man and swallow their reward. It’s basically guys helping each other out. 

Being bisexual, and now married for many years, I sense the desire of many cum hungry guys to show off their developed skill to married men. I think it’s true that most married men, if given the opportunity, would welcome another guy’s warm wet mouth wrapped around their orally deprived dick. Those who have mastered the are of deep throating hold a special place in my heart. Understanding it’s just sexual pleasure is a huge advantage to men like us. For the married men who are fortunate to have a devoted cock sucker as a FWB, I envy you. 

I have asked several guys if the idea of sucking cock that also fucks female pussy was a turn on for them. Not surprising, in most cases it was; even guys who identify as gay. I’m sure there are some homosexual men that would feel differently, but let face facts, they probably wouldn’t pursue a heterosexual or bisexual man in the first place. 

I personally want to thank all you devoted cock suckers and cum eaters out there. Your service has greatly been appreciated by numerous men like me; ones that have more “vanilla” wives. I know I’m not alone in this belief. Thank you for adding much needed spice to our typically restricted sexual desires! 

Happy swallowing….

Every cock sucker should be so lucky to service a married man like you.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

There was a road layby not too far from me some years ago that was a known cruising spot, and I became a regular at times looking for cock to suck. After worktimes straight married men were regular stoppers on their way home and I was happy to oblige.

• Like 1