Is A Virgin Hole A Turn On?

Sharp-edge

Not particularly. For a hook up or fuck buddy, I prefer you know what you're doing and what you want. An uncomfortable bottom really takes sex down a notch.

I'm not opposed to it, we've all been there and in that gray area of still figuring out things... I thank the tops that break us in, but I tend to avoid virgins and they avoid me... no matter how gentle I am, I just don't have a starter dick. 

Also, unless I REALLY like you, shit on my dick the first time, there won't be a second. 

• Upvote 1

I top maybe once a year when the planets are aligned and I see a particularly fine ass that (I love a mans ass even though I'm a bottom). That it's "virgin" means inexperienced and possibly not clean to me, not particularly turned on by either... I like a bottom who's eager, and a virgin is usually anxious.

As an aside, I often laugh when I see profiles on the various hook up sites where a bottom has been advertising he's a "virgin" for several months or years... I get the impression that some bottoms think that is a selling point, so they keep using it, even if their hole is used ;-)

You break it, you bought it. 

There is a fear among some guys that if they break in a virgin, that virgin will want to stick around too much and become possessive.  Especially if the top is good.  So some tops are reluctant to have sex with virgins.  This happened to me once when I had sex with a virgin.  I fucked him once and he automatically assumed that we were boyfriends. He became angry when I told him we are not.  I was not ready to buy.  I was just borrowing that ass :)

At the time I thought that I was the only one to experience this, but I found out later that this has happened to a lot of people.

Edited by endowed

Wait... Only virgins become possessive? Damn... Here I've been fucking virgins and didn't know it. Lmfao I'm kidding. But I've found that a lot of guys, virgins or not, become possessive. Hell... I met a guy for sex. It was the first time we met. He was far from a virgin. In the middle of the fuck, he told me he had just fallen in love with me and wanted us to be exclusive. That was the only time I saw him. No thanks. Yeah... Virgins might be more prone to do that, but it's possible with anyone.

• Upvote 1