Getting A P. A.

Guest PigTonight

Guest PigTonight

My Leather Daddy told me on Friday night that he expects me to get a PA.

I am married in an open relationship to a VERY vanilla guy, so this posed a problem.

Well, I chatted with the hubby for a while and told him I have always wanted one (which is the truth, just always been scared), and he finally told me to do what I wanted with my own dick.

I don't fuck him, and since I don't enjoy blowjobs, it doesn't really impact him.. and if it does, I will just take it out (once I am done with the healing process of course)

So looking to get advice from people who have gotten one.. what size to start.. I want to eventually get to a 0 or 00, but I know that will likely take a year to get there

I wanted to wait until after I got my first tattoo, which I did a year and a half ago... so next month for my 39th birthday, I  think it's time I put a hole in my dick.

It is a shame your not in a relationship with your leather Daddy, sounds like your desires are better suited to your likes and personality than your current husband, but hey if your happy the way things are who am I to say anything, enjoy your pierced cock man

My piercer started me at 8 gauge. I wouldn't recommend anything smaller than 10 gauge for your starter jewelry. Take care of it, follow the after-care directions and give you body time to heal. 

Don't rush the stretching process. Stretching to a 0 gauge in a year is perhaps too ambitious (and the size of the jewelry isn't really going to change much how hot your dick will look pierced or how it will feel). While a PA piercing stretches easily (and gradually) on its own as you have it, rushing the process can create scar tissue you really don't want in/on your dick. 

It's your cody, your body, as your husband says. Do what you want, but do take your time.

Have fun and enjoy it.  

Make sure you go to someone who has experience doing PAs, not some random piercer who mostly does noses and ears. I got mine years ago and eventually stretched it to 4ga which was plenty big for me. I don't wear it much any more, since I find it uncomfortable a lot of the time, especially when riding a bicycle, which I do every day.

Do be aware that you are in for a lifetime of dribbling piss and cum out the PA hole and sitting down to pee. Once healed these piercings never close back up.

Guest PigTonight

It is a shame your not in a relationship with your leather Daddy, sounds like your desires are better suited to your likes and personality than your current husband, but hey if your happy the way things are who am I to say anything, enjoy your pierced cock man

that's a lot of assumption based on little knowledge.

Sex isn't the only part of a relationship.

I don't wear it much any more, since I find it uncomfortable a lot of the time, especially when riding a bicycle, which I do every day.

I'm a cycle commuter, too. I know everyone's different, but with padded cycle shorts, my 4gauge PA isn't a problem... Nor is the prostate stimulator on bumpy roads, but that's another story.

Start with an 8 ga ring. It will be a lot more comfortable. Make sure you clean several times a day for 7 to 10 days after getting it...also resist jerking off. Let it heal and settle down. Then you can start up-sizing every three months until you reach the size you want. I sized up to a 000 ga, but found the weight is too much. Generally I wear a 2 or 0 ga. Enjoy it!

• 3 weeks later...

Go for it.  I did and I am glad I got over my fears.

Up to a 4 ga and have been bigger but had it out for a while.

Only problem was with it setting off the x-ray screener in the airports; travel a lot for work.  Some screens gave me a rough time in FLL after an Atlantis cruise.

Solved that by getting TSA PreCheck since it doesn't set of the metal detector.

Guest ff-whole

Make sure that you keep enough 'flesh' between the holes... the thicker your piercing gets the heavier and more flesh means more comfort for weight... I ripped mine out and had to go to first aid... now my larger and heavier piercing are not so comfortable anymore.

DSC00085

DSC00083

DSC00084