Hey Wanna Get Aids?

Part 4: Paying for My Decisions

Maybe this will be a warning for some of you. It's taken me a couple of days to put into words what happened, because it's so crazy! So, you probably guessed that Sean came over. And yeah, he found me face-down, ass-up on  my bed. It was just a few seconds (or maybe microseconds?) after I heard the door creak over. I felt that dreaded by desired thick cock probe my hole. And then a quick and unexpected jab. Oh fuck! I screamed in surprise. I didn't expect it so hard and quick. Then, he just held it in place. Despite only spending a short time with him the first time, he knew what I liked. That hot wet tongue went straight to my ear. The pain of the jab was replaced with the hot slurping sounds of his tongue in my ear. And, it was almost a reflex, when I yelped, "I wanna get aids!" 

Sean went to work on my ass. Oh my god, what an onslaught! What the hell was I thinking? After a minute or so of relentless pounding, he told me to thank him for getting aids. Okay, I would have said anything then because the pleasure was beyond describable. But, I was kinda surprised how much more turned on I got when I answered , "Thank you for A ---" ... ah fuck, he pounded me harder, "A --" .. I couldn't quite get it all out because of the rampage his massive cock was having on my hole. I finally made it out, and sounded like I was hiccuping as I replied "Thank you for AIDS!" He paused for a moment and demanded, "Say it again!" I couldn't help but to reply "Thank you for AIDS!" I was rewarded with another furious dicking. And then he stopped again. "How much do you want it?" he asked me.  I didn't hesitate and didn't want him to pause any longer "I want it so fucking bad!" I nearly cried.

"How much?" Sean said again, not seeming satisfied with the answer. I didn't know what he wanted to say. He clarified, "How much cash do you have right now?"  Uggh . why was he pausing? He must have know how much I needed it. "LIke forty dollars, I think." I managed to guess. "Good, you're gonna give that to me," Sean insisted as he put his cock back into me. "Yes!" was my only answer. Sean was growing quite satisfied and I was more than excited as he pumped his cock deep into me. "You're such a whore, you are paying for aids," Sean said triumphantly. "Yes!" I was trying not to squeal in pleasure, "I'm paying you for aids!" 

I was in disbelief at what I was saying, but strangely turned on. Sean knew I would say or do anything for his dick. I was completely under his control now and he knew it. And I didn't care. His strokes were now quicker and stronger, He felt impossibly deep inside me; and I could tell from his breathing he was close to coming. "Ready for more aids cum?" Sean asked. There was only one clear answer, " Fuck yes! I wanna get aids!"  Within a few seconds, he pounded me nearly into unconsciousness. I felt the erupting. I knew I was getting more aids cum and my dick turned into a faucet as I felt him fill unload deep inside me. 

Whether it was because of shock or pure exhaustion, I passed out. When I finally awoke a few hours later, I looked to my nightstand and saw my wallet opened and turned upside down. I grabbed it and looked it. Shit, I really paid for it. 

Edited by tempted27
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This author writes in a similar style, with similar themes, to Orlando Neg, a very talented author who hasn't been heard from in a while. I hope he hear more-- a lot more-- from this writer.

• Upvote 1

This is what happened to me about 12 years ago with a positive guy, we had agreed that he would fuck me with a condom on, but after a while, say 10 min. the condom broke and he pulled out, he just said shit the condom broke, and pulled it of his cock. I would like to fuck you some more he said, so do I i said, so he just looked into my eyes and slowly inserted his dick bare and continued to fuck me, when he came he just pulled out and climed over to take a seat on the other end of the sofa we were fucking on and told me to push his cum out of my asshole, so that´s what I did, he thought that was real hot. I stayed the night with him and he fucked me again in the morning, this time with a condom on though, I suppose I got lucky that I didn´t catch anything.

Thank´s for a hot story Tempted27

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 10 months later...

Mrmanbreeder you are such a liar.

I'm sure there are plenty of guys in here that can back up how much of a dreamer/time waster you are. 

You just talk but don't show up or lie about showing up. 

Shows why you only come back to the BB sites every now and then and disappear after a few days.

Grow up and/or grow some balls you wimp and have some respect.

You were supposed to turn up at ferrybridge services gloryhole but you didn't, you even saw video/picture evidence of me taking a big bare cock whilst I was there yet you still didn't turn up, you were just wanking and saying how hot and amazing I was for doing a stranger's cock through the gloryhole.

By the way, I can accommodate at my house for any guys/girls that want to visit.

I am still negative for any stds.