What Celebrities Awakened Your Desires?

pervinmt

I was born in 1967, very much a Gen X guy. I think my first celebrity crush was definitely David Cassidy. He had the coolest hair! 

John Schneider, Tom Wopat, Patrick Duffy,Erik Estrada, Lorenzo Lamas..lol teenage me definitely had a type.

I was a big soap opera geek in the 80's. Peter Reckell on Days of Our Lives -so fucking hot. But my #1 guy was Thomas Ian Griffith. He went on to play in the Karate Kid movies, but he started out on Another World, and he was so...tall and hunky and strong...swoon. #howiknewiwasgay

Although there had been other boys on TV during the 70s who really attracted me, the one who “really” flipped my switch was Michael J. Fox, as Alex P. Keaton, on “Family Ties..

In one scene, Alex said that his major fantasy was to roll around naked in a pile of money in a bank vault.

I would have loved to be rolling with him, and he could have made as many deposits in , or withdrawals, from me as he wanted.

In another episode, he had his first sexual experience with an older woman. I was jealous.  I had it bad for him.

I still wouldn’t say “no” if he was physically able.  I don’t know if his Parkinson’s has robbed him of that capability.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 2:39 PM, Rhodiebitch said:

I always imagined them getting it on. Particularly loved Robin.

I used to fantasize about Major Don West on 'Lost in Space', I'm sure Judy was a cock tease and never gave him any so he would go every night into see Will. First few times he taught Will to blow him and eventually eat ass. Finally he was fucking him every night and Will started asking him to not leave after he came but to stay and cuddle. Don did it cause he wasn't taking a chance of loosing that sweet ass.