What Celebrities Awakened Your Desires?

pervinmt

I remember jacking off many times to a picture of a young Lorenzo Lamas in a speedo, I think in a People magazine! And when I was in elem/jr high there was a show called "Superstars" on Sundays that had athletes competing in sports outside their expertise. Each week I'd wait to see which football or baseball player would be shirtless or in a speedo. I loved seeing all the body hair because nobody was shaving anything then:)

Edited by jz48811

Hmmmmm...the first time I remember having the hots for a celebrity was way back in the 1970s - when I was really young and didn’t even know why - I used to get turned on watching Steven Bauer on Qué Pasa, USA.  A few years later in the 1980s I used to beat off like a madman watching Greg Louganis diving in his speedo, Jose Canseco’s huge bulge and meaty, flexing biceps and ass when he batted for the Oakland A’s and young Antonio Banderas running around in his underpants getting fucked in all the Almodóvar movies.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

he didn't awaken my desires cos he wasn't around back then, but if i was younger now then Ciro Immobile in this video certainly would get me going

Ciro Immobile (Italian footballer playing with cock)
[think before following links] https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1991086831093010

Edited by Nay80
URL vanished

i was very heavily influenced by the Batman tv series. not just the gay camp aesthetic and the fun celebrity villain drag chewing up the scenery but also it was tv's first real gay couple: a daddy/boy relationship as solid as any st8 marriage. but the imagined sex! i imagined that after so many cliffhanger close calls w death, the dynamic duo went home and fucked like animals just to celebrate being alive. def my first tent pole "what's happening in my pants" moment as a kid. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, norefusal said:

i was very heavily influenced by the Batman tv series. not just the gay camp aesthetic and the fun celebrity villain drag chewing up the scenery but also it was tv's first real gay couple: a daddy/boy relationship as solid as any st8 marriage. but the imagined sex! i imagined that after so many cliffhanger close calls w death, the dynamic duo went home and fucked like animals just to celebrate being alive. def my first tent pole "what's happening in my pants" moment as a kid. 

I knew I was a [banned word] even before I was old enough to start school, thanks to this series! My young pervy mind ws convinced "Bruce Wayne" and "Dick Grayson" were more too each other than just Batman and Robin. And of course I studied their bodies in those tight costumes. What interested me most were scenes where they were tied up together, struggling to break free of ropes, especially if the villain also was hot. Those episodes were my introduction to a lifelong S/M/B/D fetish. 

3 hours ago, Nay80 said:

he didn't awaken my desires cos he wasn't around back then, but if i was younger now then Ciro Immobile in this video certainly would get me going

Ciro Immobile (Italian footballer playing with cock)
[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1991086831093010

[think before following links] https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1991086831093010

the url keeps vanishing from my comment, I probably formatted it wrong for this forum, sorry

The first one for me was David Cassidy in the Partridge Family.   I was probably 8 at the time.   It came on TV at 8 pm which was my bedtime but I was allowed to stay up for an extra half hour on Tuesday nights so I could watch it.  Of course, none of us including me knew that I had a crush on the actor playing Keith Partridge.  Now when I see pictures of David Cassidy from that time period I realize that my taste in men has changed.  

Around the time I was in Grade 7, one of the three TV channels that we got started showing Monkees reruns after school.  I was a huge Peter Tork fan, unlike a lot of girls in my class who were gaga over Davey Jones.  

There was Jon Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard and Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy from the Hardy Boys.

And of course, Tom Selleck as Magnum PI.  The moustache, the hairy chest!  Still makes me hard!   

5 hours ago, norefusal said:

I always imagined them getting it on. Particularly loved Robin.

Remember the Sky King tv series?  The Songbird?  And, that '59 Buick Electra station wagon racing around after the bad guys?

A little blonde girl was the female interest (niece of Sky King - Penny, maybe?) and that thick-headed, black-haired hunk of a boyfriend of hers.  It was the Electra wagon racing around the desert that interested me most .... at first .... but then there was a scene where they had to swim for some reason, and I first appreciated the boyfriend ... (Clipper, maybe?) ... but that was a base  Packard model ... no matter what the hell his name was .... must have been all of 5 years old, and already knew I didn't care much for girls.  I noticed the shirtless guy, but loooved the Electra !!