Stealthing Tips

spitandbreed

I need some help here guys. I may be posting this in the wrong damn area but would appreciate any advice. I am new to the stealthing scene and am a bottom. I have heard that mineral oil will quickly weaken a condom's integrity. I am thinking about loading my ass up with pure mineral oil in hopes that the condom will break on its own in case he brings his own. According to the research, the condom's integrity is decreased by 90% in as little as 60 seconds. Anybody here can vouch for this? Does it really work that quickly?!

I've used mineral oil before when I posted for such a fantasy online.  It worked really well on a condom I had soaked, but haven't used it as a lube with an un-prepared condom.  There's lots of tips around this site on it.  Have had many condoms break even when unplanned just by using the wrong lube