Should I Down ?

Guest lima

Hi. This is my story.

I like sexually female's bodies and don't like men's ones.

But I like cocks. So one day I tried to let man fuck my ass. And this act left me disappointed cuz it's wrong let them fuck my ass and do not be able cum without touching my cock. So I bought prostate massager and learned cum with my ass :rolleyes:

And now I have a dilemma should I find top and let him fuck me until I cum or not.

I have a lot of fantasies where me being fucking bareback and all that cum in my ass :wub:

Can it ruin my erection to girls in a future ?

Your variants about my sex future maybe ?

P.S. On my avatar is my ass. How do you like it ?

There is nothing wrong with sexual experimentation.  All of us, to some extent, learned what we like best by trying different things until we find what really turns us on.   Find a nice guy who will go slow and teach you how to be a good bottom.  It may not be your thing, but it will help you understand if it was just a fantasy or if there are real needs.  Relax and enjoy......it is just sex.  If you like girls, you will continue to like girls, if you like both, you will continue to like both, if you figure out you are just attracted to guys...then cool....no harm in that either.

btw, that is a nice ass...you will not have any trouble finding a top to hit that....

Find a nice guy who will go slow and teach you how to be a good bottom.  It may not be your thing, but it will help you understand if it was just a fantasy or if there are real needs.  Relax and enjoy......it is just sex.

I feel quite uncomfortable close to another guy. And I really scare about anonymity.

And one more thing scare me a lot what if I will like it so lots and I became a cumslut.

I like pics like that 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/fr3aa568g4o6brq/1111.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/view/13f4fckg5gfqd8e/tumblr_mbcbziQFMP1rcmfhmo1_400.gif

This is my ass too

70569be7f4c0.jpg

Lempriere, thanks? but what about my questions above ?

My full avatar btw :rolleyes:

826655e7f13f.jpg

To try and answer your questions:

No, getting fucked does not "ruin your erection for girls." I know lots of guys who like both guys and girls... they identify as bisexual. 

You may find you are a cumslut, but I don't think cumsluts are made... I think they are discovered. Of course there is no evidence either way, just opinion. Still, there are lots of guys who are cum sluts and that does not effect their ability to top others, men or women. 

As to anonymity, you are not clear about what you are asking by that question. If your concern is disease, you can get STD's with men or women having sex. You can protect yourself against HIV with Prep.  

And yes, that is an incredibly beautiful ass (but then, you knew that lol).

You may find you are a cumslut, but I don't think cumsluts are made... I think they are discovered. Of course there is no evidence either way, just opinion.

I just thought I can become cumslut cause I like GIFs with sperm I have posted above.

And if I will get orgasm through fuck my prostate spot in my ass.

As to anonymity, you are not clear about what you are asking by that question. If your concern is disease, you can get STD's with men or women having sex. You can protect yourself against HIV with Prep.  

Prep ? Sorry. English is not my native language. Still trying to learn it somehow.

And yes, that is an incredibly beautiful ass (but then, you knew that lol).

It's so pleasant to hear from all of you. 

Do you think should I bubble it with sport workout ? May be there is any gay workouts ? )))

Edited by lima

Drscopio's explanation is great.

"PrEP" stands for "Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis." It means taking a medication (Truvada) before exposure (to HIV) to prevent infection. If you are HIV negative and want to fuck bare while staying HIV negative, it's a good idea. It will prevent you from getting HIV. 

See:  http://www.ispreprightforme.com and http://prepfacts.org for more information. There's also a sub-forum here in "HIV/AIDS & Sexual Health Issues" where you can find more information from Breeding.Zone members.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
Guest lima

I'm from Ukraine. There is no Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis in here.

And if even was it'll be too expensive.

Which  STD test should my top get to fuck me safely ?

Speaking from experiance, i started anal because my girl at the time said if I do she do it too, and well i liked and she didnt. Lolz. I am a big slut for dick and cum and i still love a nice pussy. I have done alot as far as anal insertion and none of it effects my errections, well unless its chemically enhanced. Also, i dont perform well with both sexes but that is likly because of my state of mind, generally i like one or the other at a time and not both.