Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Prefer to keep it in as lube for the next round. If not then I’ll push it out and you can smear my face and hair with it after you piss on me. Love to be a walking cum and piss pig when playing. Smell of pure man sex. 

• Like 1

This is one of those annoying plans which is to leave anything I am given, in side to absorb then the pig in me wants to taste it - resulting in some cumin out to be savoured.  Suppose I just need to plan better, and have more than one giver - then I could have it all, in both holes!  Result of not having as many threesomes or more these days.

As I've said previously, I love to absorb, but the last time I went to the sauna I took  a massive load from a seriously sexy, tall younger guy, with a fantastic meaty cock. Some of it started oozing out while he was still in me and, sadly, when I stood up, more of it ran down my leg. I clenched as much as I could, but there's only so much you can do when a long fat cock fills you up so much. 

• Piggy 2