I Can't Believe This Happened To Me Yesterday

shyvers

This really happened to me. Since I started to take PREP I have been toiling with the idea of having unprotected sex. I had only had unprotected sex so far with my boyfriend of many years but always with condoms when having sex with other people. 

Even on PREP I could not get to the idea of having unprotected sex and putting myself at risk, however each time I had sex I started hating condoms more. If I was the top, putting on a condom was guaranteed to make me limp. When bottoming, because I have such a tight asshole, I always felt it hurt more when a condom was involved.  Therefore, I decided I would start considering raw sex now, but only as a top, where the risk is much lower. In the last month I fucked a couple of hot guys, and did not even consider putting a condom. With the first guy, he asked me to wear them, and I said that I was clean but that I had no issue. He asked if I was sure and upon my confirmation he just went and sat on top of me and rode my dick with no mercy till I came on him. The second did not even bring up the topic. While I was usually versatile and often bottom, I actually started liking my new raw power top role.  I also knew that my risk was really low so I finally was letting myself enjoy casual sex.

However, this would change yesterday. I was walking on the street yesterday and saw this really cute twinkie asian, smile at me. He was about 5 inches taller than me and much younger. I smile back at him and he says "Hi". We start talking and it turns out he is a 21 year old thai kid who is in college in NYU. 

He then asks "Do you live around here?", to which I answer that I lived three blocks away. My boyfriend was away for the weekend visiting his sister so the apartment was empty. He grabs my hand, smiles again, and says "Let's Go". I was very excited, I knew I was going to fuck this hottie without mercy.

We get home, and before I can even say "welcome" he is already grabbing my crotch and kissing me passionately.  I really love young asian men, so I almost feel I am in heaven.  I put my hand in the back of his pants and start touching his hairless hard bubble butt. 

Less than 5 minutes later we were totally naked and in bed, he had a young innocent face, but his body was amazing. Six packs, not an inch of fat, and nice small but toned muscles everywhere. I start sucking his dick and it was actually much larger than I thought it would be (based on my mental stereotype), and he grabs my head and starts getting rough. It was actually a surprise too, as I would assumed he was going to be submissive and let me take care of him.  After a while, he starts liking my dick, then my balls, my thighs, and finally, his tongue starts to rim my ass. I said, kind of surprised, "Hey! I am going to stick my dick in your ass very you soon so don't get to carried on". He laughs and keeps licking my ass, and I think that a little rimming of my ass before fucking him would not bother me at all.

I get in all fours and he keeps licking my ass, and it is probably the best rim I have ever had, his tongue kept getting inside my ass, while I was enjoying some poppers. I just felt I was in heaven. Suddenly, he stops rimming and with no notice, he sticks his dick into my ass which was already so wet and relaxed that I felt no pain, and of course, I opposed no resistance. He got from behind and then pushed my body down so I was laying face down, legs open on the bed with his cock inside my hole.

I knew he was entering raw but I thought, "It won't happen anything if I let him stick it in for a short time, I will not let him come inside". It was very nice but after a couple of minutes, I asked him to stop. He totally ignored me and keep pounding me. I tried to get his dick off my ass, or to push him out.  Unfortunately I realised that I was not strong enough to get him out of me without putting a major fight. And also, I was actually enjoying his warm dick inside me. Finally, he was too good looking, and I did not want to annoy him and put on a fight.  As I saw his rhythm get faster, again I tried to get him out of me, and when that failed I tried to entice him by asking "Please come on my mouth, I want to swallow your cum".

He covered my mouth with his hand and I can tell that he is starting to cum as his dick gets warmer and my ass starts feeling a warm sensation too. He actually says "take my load now and shut up"! I was so fucking turned on by the situation that I just turned back my face and smiled back.  After that, he did not even wait for me to jerk off, he got on his clothes, kissed me quickly on the mouth ,and left my apartment without even saying anything else.

As I walked to the shower, I felt at the same time dirty, confused, excited, overpowered, hot, worried... my mind was in total turmoil.  Today, each time I think about it I get hard. I guess I liked it more than I want to accept. Who knows, if next time I decide to play around I will look for a tight bottom or for a dominant top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 2 months later...