Visiting Paris - Tips/recommendation

Booner

I know it is a bit far out from now, but I will be in Paris April 23-26 and looking for some hot Paris guys to fuck around with. Also need recommendations on bars/clubs/bath houses to check out. Prefer places with guys in their 20s and 30s

Thanks!

Haven't been for a long time, but imagine Le Depot (sex club) and IDM (sauna) are still going. Go downstairs at Le Depot for the action. Glory holes and lots of sleazy stuff.   

Sauna might be IEM. Something like that. I use Patroc when I go anywhere. It lists all the places to go. 

I'd love going back to Paris again. Is the Marais still the place to go?

Love getting French cock, even though my French is limited. But hell, fucking doesn't know language barriers ;-)

Edited by NLbear

FIrst post :)

Back to Booner's question. There are several places you can go to:

Saunas:  - Sun City: Large sauna, beautifully designed. Not much action, guys tend to "turn" a lot, so there's not much really going on. Many beautiful boys/men to be found, but don't expect them to make the first move.  One exception though is the tiny darkroom upstairs.

- IDM sauna: smaller than Sun City, but still nice. There's a dark area at the very top, and you might get lucky there.

Sexbars: - L'Impact: Friendly bar with a nice atmosphere. Nakedness is mandatory ! :-) When you arrive you're given a black plastic bag where you can put your belongings/clothes, which you then hand over to the barman who'll ask you for your initials so that you can get it back at the end. There's a flight of stairs that'll lead you to the basement, where there's a sling, some cabins and a room with some glory holes. 

- Le Bunker: More like a cruising club. Once you put your stuff in a locker just go downstairs for the fun to begin. Lots of action in the darkroom. Mostly BB...

Nightclubs: Le Dépôt: Lots of black and oriental guys, and considered by many to be the dirtiest and trashiest gay nightclub in town. Once again, all the fun happens in the dimly lit barkroom downstairs. Guys tend to be shy, or at least not bold enough to make the first move... so don't hesitate to "grab their attention" if there's someone you really like.

That's about it I guess.

@NLbear : Paris has changed a lot. I'd say that the Marais (literally "the Swamp") is still the place to go to if you're after the typical/caricatural "gay experience", i.e. go-go dancers, leather bars, sexshops and expensive clothes. In reality though the Marais is only just a couple of streets, not more than that, and most gay men don't live there, since it became basically too gentrified and thus way too expensive. One can run into a lot of gays closer to the axis that goes from Bastille to République, where the unfortunate shootings took place. On a more global scale though, I'd say that the weight has definitely shifted to other European cities, e.g. Berlin, London, Barcelona and Brussels to name just a few.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I spent last week in Paris.

L'Impact was good but there was a fair amount of "Gallic attitude." I know it is "rich" from someone living in London but the attitude was quite something to experience. Admittedly my French isn't good but I was trying to make an effort. It's not real a chatty kind of place. The bar only got busy around 11pm but was much more fun over the weekend. Don't keep any cash on you, they will run a tab on your wristband number and you will pay on the way out. Don't lose your wristband, it will cost you EUR 10. Of all the places I went to this was the best.

I fucked a nice muscle arse BB in the darkroom but he was a bit of an exhibitionist and move us into the light. This didn't last long, others there clearly did not approve of us fucking BB, and I thought some people avoided me after seeing me fuck BB.

Le Bunker was a disappointment. Perfect venue but the crowd was really Stand-offish. It was a sport skit dress code so I was wearing a rugby top with a jockstrap, most were just in tracky bottoms & shirts. Never more that 20 people rattling around the corridors. I had a good session with a guy from Lyon when I arrived (we had a little sling cabin to ourselves) but spent the next 2 hours wandering around aimlessly experiencing the extreme attitude. I was there from 22:30 to after midnight. I think late on a Friday night is maybe not the best time to go. It would be useful to know if others have been there at different times. Given the size of the place and the amount of lockers there must be times when it gets busy.

I never made it to a sauna, but then there's always next time...

J

• 3 weeks later...

In Paris now, looking for a sauna/bathhouse to go to on Friday or Saturday night. The more diverse, the better, but younger and fitter if I have to pick. Busy, spacious, well lit, and relatively clean would be great.

I've seen so many choices online and contradictory reviews for all of them.

Yes, I did, thanks. Seems to be between IDM and Sun City. IDM has better reviews but it closes at 1 am. Sun City seems to be a bit dirty but its open late.

A friend of a friend recommended Le Depot but that doesn't seem to be a favorite. 

Surprising so many of the saunas aren't all night here.

Edited by topstud127

• 2 weeks later...

There are three sex clubs near the gay bars in the Marais that are worth checking out:

1- Full Metal. Bar with two play areas.  Leather night on Wednesday.

2- Krash. Bar with cabins and a sling downstairs. Dirtier than Full Metal.

3- Secteur X. Three floors and usually pretty busy, even weekdays. Very busy at weekends.

Google them for specific nights, dress codes, happy hours, etc.  

...And never witnessed any disapproving looks in these bars ;-)

• Upvote 1