Cock Rings?

arizona69

I am finding more guys tend to be using cock rings.  They tell me it makes them stay hard and cum harder too.  Does anyone have any experience using them and what are the results?   Can U fuck better wearing one?  Does it make for bigger cum loads?  Thanks guys.

I can't comment on what it feels like for tops as I am a bottom. But I like wearing one as well. It makes my cock rock hard when getting fucked (which I like) and pushes out my balls. Bigger chance of a top with low hangers hitting my balls with his :-)

post-18913-0-05718800-1449247238_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6

I ordered a cock ring with ball divider last week from the US. Should arrive in a few days this week. Supposedly makes my cock even harder. I love to squirt handsfree when getting fucked and this is supposed to help with that :-)

post-18913-0-59467000-1449488724_thumb.jpg

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 1

I have worn cock rings almost my entire adult life.  My testicles like to disappear back up into my abdomen when stimulated.  I like them to slap against the sucker’s lips or the bottom’s ass.  I like the weight on my balls as well.  The other benefits are keeping some blood in place in my dick (though I don’t wear a tight ring designed to do that) and it increases the length of time I can fuck by keeping those balls pulled down.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bottom so can't comment from the POV of a top. But i've owned several cock rings and I love wearing them. They definitely make my dick harder and my orgasms more intense - I shoot so far when I cum whilst wearing one!

I have a few from Oxballs and I think they're my current fave. I have the NutSling which feels really good. It's nice and tight, and it pulls my balls away from my body, which makes them bounce and swing about a lot more when i'm wanking or getting fucked.

I also have the Oxballs Asslock, although it's more of a ball stretcher with a butt plug attached, as opposed to a cock ring. That feels awesome too. I make my balls bounce around as I mentioned above, but then the vibrations travel down through the butt plug and work my prostate.

I had one with a ball splitter like NLBear posted above, but I lost it. That felt great too. I'd like to get a nice metal one but am still a little unsure on the sizing...

:)

Edited by samshadowxxx

Got my cockring with ball divider and.....apparently my balls are too big! It's fucking horny but I can't get them into the divider..... Only managed once after an hour of struggling and my cock got really hard but it is a nuisance to put it on. So I guess I'll stick to the rubber and metal cockrings I have :-)

Got my cockring with ball divider and.....apparently my balls are too big! It's fucking horny but I can't get them into the divider..... Only managed once after an hour of struggling and my cock got really hard but it is a nuisance to put it on. So I guess I'll stick to the rubber and metal cockrings I have :-)

I had the same issue with mine. I could get my balls in but the ball dividing straps could have done with being maybe 1/4" longer to make it more comfortable.

• Upvote 1