Bttms Who Can't Take It

mike258

a little more ( i am so covid horny)

As mentioned above, i'm a little more open than 'natural', or maybe the natural use of my hole has shifted?  i do have more of a slit than a pucker. 

The one thing that bothers me about not being able to "take it" is clean out. I've recently started a routine of showering in the morning and cleaning out and lubing as part of the process. Even in isolation and covid era, i do it because a part of me really rebels against the idea of not being able to take a cock because of , well anything, but in this case because of clean out.  i think it's sometimes a cruel trick of nature that our sex organs are also used for waste elimination. i've gotten around that with piss, i've gotten to the point where a Mans piss is almost (not quite) as valuable and important to me as His cum. His body made it, i crave having it in me.  mine i just see as waste though. Women once a month shed the lining of their uterus and their vagina becomes waste disposal in a week long dump of sorts.  Bottoms  'periods' are spread out... some don't mind fucking a guy or woman with their 'period', so that eliminates any obstacle to availability to breed. But most are not into that, or are turned off by it. And i want to always be in a position to take cock. It's not perfect, still have to eat, but i do like the feeling of being available after a daily routine shower and clean out and lube. Feels very sexy to start the day wet, open and ready for cock. its a different reason for "bottoms who can't take it" and cannot eliminate it completely sadly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Taking cock in Darkrooms is great, because more often than not you never know what you are getting, so you adapt and relax, tensing up is a nono.

Many years ago when I was quite young, i was struggling sucking a bloke in a restroom stall, his girth was so wide, i needed zips at the side of my mouth to fit.

I just turned around and said fuck me, no kidding, i had a tight arse and still have, he rimmed me a while and just slid his cock halfway in and waited, bit more, then the lot, he was a very patient Top, he fucked me good over the bowl and came buckets in my arse. Like I said I wss a young lad, so he wanted me lol. I really think his cock was the biggest,it was like a babys arm.

Relaxing is the key....

I want that badly if you have kik text me there 

Kik is.  pit_1945_Angel 

Edited by Angelwarriorslut