Bttms Who Can't Take It

mike258

• 4 years later...

Honestly, talk about it first, if the Top is big.  Make the yes or no decision at that moment.  Don't string him along if you're not going to take it.  Because once you get started, it is totally wrong to not take it.  Bottoms, like me, are there for Tops to use.  Sure it's hard to take sometimes, but your hole will figure out to adjust.  Power through it, or leave it to bottoms that can.

I’m almost always a top.  But when I bottom the fella is usually a beast, just can’t help it, when it happens that’s usually the scenario.  And I’m crazy fucking tight and it’s almost always at least a year since I’ve bee fucked. 

I don’t agree to it unless he knows he’s gonna have to work me open for a good long while before he’s gonna get to settle in balls deep, but I also promise that even if I’m struggling pretty hard (and I often am) I’ll let him pound my hole balls deep and as hard as he wants until he loads me up.  Usually my struggling speeds up that end although someguys often won’t admit to liking that. 😉 

if I can do it.  So can you. ;);)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, hexfet said:

I’m almost always a top.  But when I bottom the fella is usually a beast, just can’t help it, when it happens that’s usually the scenario.  And I’m crazy fucking tight and it’s almost always at least a year since I’ve bee fucked. 

I don’t agree to it unless he knows he’s gonna have to work me open for a good long while before he’s gonna get to settle in balls deep, but I also promise that even if I’m struggling pretty hard (and I often am) I’ll let him pound my hole balls deep and as hard as he wants until he loads me up.  Usually my struggling speeds up that end although someguys often won’t admit to liking that. 😉 

if I can do it.  So can you. ;);)

Couldn’t have said it better myself, bud. Have been lucky enough to have some huge cocks show up - I was sure I couldn’t take them. But the irony is that they were all the nicest, most understanding , slow start guys.  And miracle of miracles?  They all got in me and mounted. From thereon we returned to pure manimal roles and fucked like pigs until they bred me.  Sensational!!  Oink!!

• Like 1

So this thread is 5 years old! But for anyone else wondering, when I was learning to take a cock, what worked for me was loads of lube and foreplay that involved fingering. My first bf had an 8.5” girthy cock and he hated poppers so I had to learn to take him without any. We’d do a lot of sucking to get in the mood, then he’d let me lie there and he’d focus on my ass. He’d slowly work my hole with his fingers and loads of lube and I’d add more lube when I needed it. When he was able to get four fingers in, I was ready to take his cock.

Initially I found it was easier if he lay on his back and I sat on his cock, cowboy position. On my back with my legs up over his shoulders seemed to open me up too. But find what works for you.

Trust is definitely important, whether that’s a bf or a fuck buddy.

If you want to be able to go to town on a hole, you need a more experienced bottom. And even then, like others have said, work it at least a little first! I can take any cock at this stage, but I distinctly remember the last time a big guy came up behind me in a dark room and rammed. It wasn’t nice! I took him no problem a minute later after he lubed and played with my hole just even for a few seconds.

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, subBottomKink said:

He’d slowly work my hole with his fingers and loads of lube and I’d add more lube when I needed it. When he was able to get four fingers in, I was ready to take his cock.

This reminds me of a time a few years ago at camp when I was bent over a picnic table on a dark evening, and a man came in behind me and started fingering my hole. He took a long time about it, stretching me, inserting another finger, stretching, inserting, etc., until I was pretty sure he was going to try to fist me. It made me nervous, because I could tell from his shape in the near-dark that he was a big guy, and from his fingers that he had big hands.

But he wasn’t trying to fist me. He had spent all that time preparing me for his cock.

And it was massive. I use the word without exaggeration. It was all I could do to just grip the edges of the table and gasp as he fucked me. After only a few strokes, however, he pulled out and said, “Had enough?”

I replied, “That depends - have you?”

”No,” he said.

”Well, back at it, then,” I answered, and bent back over the table.

He took his time to finish, but it wasn’t all that long before he blew inside me. I never actually got a look at him or his cock, but before he walked off into the dark he paused, as though he wanted to say something, but then he was gone. I like to think that he enjoyed himself, and was glad to have found a bottom willing and able to take his fuck - I’ll bet he didn’t get to really let go very often.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine
On 4/25/2020 at 3:29 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Honestly, talk about it first, if the Top is big.  Make the yes or no decision at that moment.  Don't string him along if you're not going to take it.  Because once you get started, it is totally wrong to not take it.  Bottoms, like me, are there for Tops to use.  Sure it's hard to take sometimes, but your hole will figure out to adjust.  Power through it, or leave it to bottoms that can.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. One of my biggest turn offs is when a bottom cums while being fucked and then “can’t take it anymore” and the Top has to finish Himself off. I understand that the hole gets tighter after you cum and that the fucking becomes less enjoyable or even uncomfortable for the bottom. There’s a real simple solution for this - don’t cum before the Top. I think unless the Top is gigantic, the majority of holes can stretch to accommodate the vast majority of dicks out there. There may be some pain or discomfort in the beginning, that’s simply a part of bottoming. And if you want to just shoot your own load and then prevent the Top from using your hole to cum Himself? That’s simply unacceptable in my opinion

Taking cock in Darkrooms is great, because more often than not you never know what you are getting, so you adapt and relax, tensing up is a nono.

Many years ago when I was quite young, i was struggling sucking a bloke in a restroom stall, his girth was so wide, i needed zips at the side of my mouth to fit.

I just turned around and said fuck me, no kidding, i had a tight arse and still have, he rimmed me a while and just slid his cock halfway in and waited, bit more, then the lot, he was a very patient Top, he fucked me good over the bowl and came buckets in my arse. Like I said I wss a young lad, so he wanted me lol. I really think his cock was the biggest,it was like a babys arm.

Relaxing is the key....

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, KptNLine said:

I agree wholeheartedly with this. One of my biggest turn offs is when a bottom cums while being fucked and then “can’t take it anymore” and the Top has to finish Himself off. I understand that the hole gets tighter after you cum and that the fucking becomes less enjoyable or even uncomfortable for the bottom. There’s a real simple solution for this - don’t cum before the Top. I think unless the Top is gigantic, the majority of holes can stretch to accommodate the vast majority of dicks out there. There may be some pain or discomfort in the beginning, that’s simply a part of bottoming. And if you want to just shoot your own load and then prevent the Top from using your hole to cum Himself? That’s simply unacceptable in my opinion

Yes! I am one of those bottoms who can’t keep going after I cum and I hate it. So I almost never cum before the top and often don’t cum at all. I prefer in a group situation to keep a jock on so i don’t go near my cock and neither does anyone else. I like to emphasise that it’s my ass that’s important anyway, my cock is irrelevant. Some tops do like my cock out and available and obviously that’s fine but I don’t offer it up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KptNLine said:

You said it ALL - I never allow myself to cum until I've been bred and the Top okays it

45 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Taking cock in Darkrooms is great, because more often than not you never know what you are getting, so you adapt and relax, tensing up is a nono.

Many years ago when I was quite young, i was struggling sucking a bloke in a restroom stall, his girth was so wide, i needed zips at the side of my mouth to fit.

I just turned around and said fuck me, no kidding, i had a tight arse and still have, he rimmed me a while and just slid his cock halfway in and waited, bit more, then the lot, he was a very patient Top, he fucked me good over the bowl and came buckets in my arse. Like I said I wss a young lad, so he wanted me lol. I really think his cock was the biggest,it was like a babys arm.

Relaxing is the key....

Darkrooms are absolutely the best - not seeing, just feeling hands reaching out, working your tits, feeling your cock and balls, rubbing your crack.  It all puts us into heat and makes us even hungrier.  By the time the first Top is ready to mount we're already self-lubing.  I love getting it this way in the darkrooms at Slammer.  Oink!

• Like 1

i guess there was a time when i couldn't "take it" but i cannot remember it if it ever was.  When i was about 7 or 8 a neighbor friend who i had a crush on took me into His bathroom one day and showed me an enema nozzle and took great delight in explaining to me what it was for and how it worked. As soon as i got home, i found our family enema kit, removed the nozzle and coated it with vaseline from the medicine cabinet and slid it in, just as He described.  From that point on, i was an anal slut, pretty much everything i looked at i wondered if i could put it in my ass and how it would feel... by the time i took my first cock, i was more than prepared, i was starving for it and have pretty much been starved my hole life. i'm prolly a bit more open than natural though, so taking cock is the most natural thing in the world for me.

• Like 2