BNskin.com

cboycam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-trying me too: if this time it keeps the session logon, it will be an important step.

Still missing some functions - and others still not working well, though, such as the en/dis-able new messages notification (missing) and the forums management (buggy in some cases)

I can log on, but beyond that the site is (and has been since the outage) unusable. When I try to search by location for guys, it returns with NO members.

Forums are useless too. Topics show up, but when I click on them they are empty. I'm really glad I don't pay to use the site, I'd be livid.

I am a free member and just checked the forums. There are indeed a bunch of listings with 'no records found', but otherwise there are current listings and postings. I did note that there always less than 20 people online worldwide, whereas before the outage there were usually hundreds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Good news: BNSkin appears to be back up and running! I was able to update my profile this week, which is something that the site wouldn't let me do as recently as last month. I also notice that the forum section seems to be working properly again. There probably still are a few bugs with the site, but the number of guys logged on appears to be growing. Spread the word!

I abandoned that site when it started playing up. Would go back to it, but to be honest, given how long it took them to get sorted, i suggest that Alan's not really to bothered about the site... thus, why spend time and effort getting my profile updated, only to find it crashes again.

No... BNskin was a good site, but every dog has it's day... let another site rule the roost now.

Validation photo, they can go fuck themselves.

No. I think the validation photo thing is a great idea, it shows you who's genuine, and who's just full of shit. I wish more sites required them. It would cut down the numbers of those people who just talk shit/aren't genuine.

• 8 months later...