Boston Marathon

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

It's not what you think.  Nothing to do with the famous foot race they run up there every April.

Here's how it happened:

On Wednesday of last week a FedEx envelope arrived, from my father.  Inside was a round trip first class air ticket to Boston for Friday night, the return on Sunday night.  No letter, no message, no inquiring as to whether i was free that weekend.  i called my dad, but He didn't take the call.

So Friday night i get on the plane and fly to Boston.  Knowing my dad, i didn't bring a whole lot of clothing -- just the basics in a carry-on.  I clear security at Logan Airport and there is this dude in black slacks, white shirt, black tie and and a board  with my name on it.  i walk up and identify myself and all he says is "the car is waiting."  He grabs my carry-on.  The dude is gorgeous, early 20s, hot bod, and his ass is moving provicatively in his tight slacks as I follow him to the curb, where there is a stretch limo with dark tinted widows waiting curb-side.  The sexy dude opens the door to the back seat and i climb in.  No sooner does the door close and the limo pull away from the curb when this deep voice from the back of the car says "loose the clothes, bitch." 

Startled, i look back and there is this man, maybe 50, incredible body, shadow beard, dark hair, slightly graying at the temples, smiling, with dazzling white teeth, leaning back in the corner of the set.  His legs are stretched out and his cock is out of his pants and he's stroking .  The cock is magnificent -- an easy 9 inches, thick, with a truly beautuful head, and a drop of pre at the piss-slit, gleaming in the dim light of the interior of the car.  i am drooling as i shuck my jeans and tee shirt and crawl over to him.  i take his unbelievable tool in my mouth and start sucking.  After maybe 8 or 10 minutes, i can feel him starting to get ready to nut when he orders me off his cock and to turn around.  (The car is gently moving, likely on a freeway.)  I turn around, present my ass cunt, and He is in me baslls deep in one thrust.  He's long dicking me for maybe another 5 minutes or so and then he has this amazing, explosive orgasm.  He gasps and falls upon me, his full weight, his cock still in me.  i am moaning, he is panting and i don't really notice that the car has come to a stop.  

The cute dude has opened the door and we are in the driveway in front of this handsome mansion in what i later learned is one of the Boston suburbs.  i step out, even though i am naked, cum dripping down my leg, and there on the front porch of this mansion is my dad, a big smile on his face.  "Ah, I see that Frank has gotten you warmed up.?   No greeting, no "hello son."  Dad grabs me by the shoulder and steers me toward the front door.  "Some of my friends are anxious to meet you."  The dude from the sirport trots up the steps with my carry-on.  Dad tells him to put that in my room, observing "maybe sometime this weekend the slut will have a chance to use it." 

Once inside the house, dad removes his arm from my shoulder and instead inserts his finger up my ass, and using that steers me into the living room.  There are easily ten men of varying ages (from maybe 20 to maybe 65) there.  Dad announces, "Gentlemen, my son."  Nothing more.  But obviously, they have all discussed or been briefed on the evening's (actually, the weekend's) activities -- all of which involved me and one or more of my holes.   Dad steers me to this really good lookng older man who he introduces as George.  Dad tells me that this is my host, the owner of the house, and that he will have first shot at my cunt.  Dad takes his finger out of my ass and sticks it in front of my face.  instintively, i take it in my mouth and clean it off.  George says nothing other than to direct me to my knees, ass up and right there, he fucks me.  The other men are standing around, kind of watching, kind of carrying on their conversations and drinking or nibbling on food that that is set out on various tables around the room.

When George has shot his load, he pulls out and within seconds another dude is pounding my cunt.  And so it went, literally all weekend long.  Men came, men went; but there was a steady stream of men coming and going all night, and all day Saturday and all day Sunday, until it was time for me to get back to the airport.  i had a chance to take a couple of brief naps Friday night, but was awakened by this massive, thick cock being slowly, but forcefull inserted and pushed into my cunt.  Same Saturday night.  my napping was right there in that living room.  i never got to "my bedroom" where my carry-on was sent, and indeed, never saw any other room of the house except that living room and the closest toilet.  i was fucked on the floor, over the arms of one of more of the couches or upholstered chairs -- or standing up against the wall.  i sucked a lot of cock and drank a lot of piss.  It was a continuous fuck-fest from my arrival at the airport on Friday night at about 6:00 pm until Sunday afternoon at about 4:00 pm when i left for the airport.  A marathon in every sense of the word.

my dad rode with me in the limo back to the airport.  We talked about other stuff -- politics, family matters.  As the limo pulled up to the curb in front of the terminal, my dad kissed me and said "I'm proud of you, Son."

Guest faggot hole

I lost count sometime on Saturday afternoon.  By then the count was 17 up my asscunt and 12 down my throat (and joyfully swallowed).  my dad actually slept some on Friday night and Saturday night, so he didn't keep a tab either.  Now that You mention it versTopSex, i am surprised  no one was keeping a tally.