Getting Bred By The Big Black Cock

Guest iJoey

Not My Story, but it fits here 

My fun from last night:

I was hanging out at my place last night drinking some beer and playing video games when I got a text from Kyle. I had hooked up with him once a few years ago and we recently started chatting again. He didn't waste any time with pleasantries and cut straight to the chase asking if I wanted to come hang out with him and another pal. I probably shouldn't have gone, as I had been drinking and it would be a 15 minute drive, but the thought of Kyle's monster cock was too much for me to pass up. My hole was literally twitching the second I realized it was Kyle texting me.

Being unseasonably warm for December, I tore off the clothes I had on, threw on my favorite puma jockstrap, gym shorts and flip flops and off I went. On the drive over Kyle sent me dick pic after dick pic and they had me drueling. Kyle is truly blessed with what can only be described as the biggest blackest dick... 9" long and beer can thick..

As soon as I arrived and knocked on the door, Kyle was there, in a jockstrap, grabbing his junk through the mesh and shaking it at me. I was barely two steps in the door when he pushed me to my knees and shoved my face into his jock. I pulled away the pouch, revealing my prize. Not yet rock hard, I took his dick into my mouth balls deep so that I could enjoy the feeling of him growing and filling my throat as it stiffened. As his dick grew, he grabbed me by the back of my head and started fucking my throat mercilessly, thrusting his hips forward as he pulled my face into his pubes making me gag and stretching my jaw around his massive cock.

After only a few minutes of this, he backed slowly towards the sofa, holding my head with his dick still completely down my throat. As he sat down, he pushed me into a doggy style position and waved his pal Tyler over to us. They must have planned this out before I got there, because Tyler came right over with a bottle of gun oil and knelt behind me. He poked at my hole through the gym shorts, and then grabbed my shorts at a seam and tore them to shreds exposing my bubble butt framed in my jock strap. Tyler brought his face to my ass and I felt his hot breath right on my hole, sending shivers down my spine. He dove in immediately, shoving his tongue deep into me, making me moan as I struggled to continue sucking Kyle's dick.

Tyler had no intention of spending a lot of time eating my ass, which is of course a real shame. It was over within a minute, and as soon as he pulled his face away I felt the familiar cold splash of lube on my hole. Kyle let go of my head, leant forward, and grabbed each of my ass cheeks pulling them apart. Tyler quickly lubed up his fingers and in a matter of minutes had one, then two, then three fingers inside me.

They were both impressed with how quickly I opened up. Kyle's beer can dick is no joke though, so I wasn't too surprised when he told Tyler to lube up his 7 incher, fuck me sloppy, and fill my hole with his load to add some natural lubrication. As Tyler mounted me from behind, I felt his hard raw dick quickly pop into me. Every time he pounded into me, his balls slapped against my ass and My face was pushed roughly into Kyle's crotch as his dick hit the back of my throat. Tyler grabbed the waist band of my jockstrap as he continued to thrust deeply into me, bucking his hips wildly with the sole intention of wrecking my hole. As Tyler got closer to climax he made me beg for his cum. Kyle also egged him on, telling him to coat my insides as I begged him to breed me, mumbling incoherently with Kyle's dick in my mouth. He started to shudder and collapsed on top of me with his dick deep inside pulsing and releasing rope after rope of his thick load. He pulled out quickly leaving cum dripping from my now cum sloppy hole and collapsed on the sofa next to Kyle.

Kyle quickly stood and pulled his massive dick from my mouth for the first time since I took it in my mouth the second I walked in the door. It was wet, hard, long, thick and ready to breed. He walked behind me and mounted me as Tyler filled the void in my mouth with his dick, which was starting to grow hard again. Tyler opened a bottle of poppers and made me take a deep hit from each nostril as Kyle lined his dick up with my hole. The pressure from his head pushing against my hole worried me, but as I finished the second hit of poppers and my hole relaxed, Kyle grabbed my hips and thrust his thick raw cock balls deep into me in one swift movement. Tyler's load was forced from my ass as Kyle's cock filled me completely. The squishy slapping and sloppy noises coming from behind me grew louder as Kyle began working his cock in and out of me. It was the most amazing thing I've ever felt.. Being so full of cock and cum and feeling so stretched. Kyle pushed my head into Tyler's crotch, spread my hands and legs to be in a sturdy doggy style position and pulled his dick completely out of me.

I felt empty, but only for a few seconds because Kyle was about to unleash the hardest pounding of my life on me. He was thrusting into me so hard that the sofa was starting to move a little each time his balls slapped against my ass. He just kept fucking me harder and harder, opening my ass hole and marking me as his. He hit my prostate with each deep thrust, causing me to leak cum everywhere without touching my dick. His dick started to swell as he induced my anal orgasm and I started begging for his load and cum and for him to breed me. He gave me what I wanted. With one final thrust, he bred me, filling my ass with the second load of the day. He slowly pulled his shrinking dick from my hole, mixing his and Tyler's loads as he did and pushing all the cum leaking from my hole back in with his fingers.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to check out my ass in the mirror. I was wrecked. Tyler and Kyle followed me in and pushed me to my knees again. Tyler shoved his dick back into my mouth and as I started to suck, he unleashed a torrent of piss. Pulling his dick from my mouth he started to drench my face and body. Kyle let loose too, and before I knew it, I was gulping down piss from both of their dicks as they told me how they marked me with their loads and now their piss and that I was theirs whenever they needed to use me. They finished up and threw me out, covered in piss and filled with cum.

I kept their loads in me as long as I could, and my ass is still the best kind of sore there could possibly be.

• 2 weeks later...

you are welcome. I took one yesterday too. I met him up in western burbs in Chicago.  Sucked him in his car then back at his place I took two loads

hung 8+, 35, dark, called me whore and slut...just the way I like

• 3 weeks later...