Young German Top Breeds Me In Los Angeles

I flew into Los Angeles today for a couple of days. I normally stay in nice hotels near LAX or in the downtown LA area. But, I really wanted to get some raw, nasty sex on while I'm in town. So, I'm staying at a motel in the Hollywood area. It's not the best neighborhood. But there's free and convenient parking, which makes quick fuck and go hookups easy.

I checked in, quickly douched and showered, then got on Grindr and Growlr. I had a couple of hits that didn't go anywhere. Then I got a hit from a 28 year old German visitor that was nearby. He wanted to come by. We shared some pics. He's slender, tall and a 8", slender cock. He seemed almost too good to be true.

I gave him my hotel name and room number. He said he'd be there in 20 mins. True to his word, he was knocking on my door in 20 mins. I opened the door to see a beautiful, tall, young man smiling at me. I let him in and locked the door behind him. We immediately began to do some passionate, deep kissing.
He's quite a good kisser! Then he began to remove his sweater, shirt and kick off his shoes.
I removed my tee shirt and basketball shorts, then dropped to my knees to suck his already hard cock.

After just a few minutes of sucking, he lifted me to my feet and guided me to the bed. We fell back onto the bed in an embrace and continued to kiss. I then sucked on his nipples, which he loved. Then sucked on his long cock again. He was moaning in pleasure.

I came back up to kiss this handsome German man when he whispered to me, "Can I fuck you"? "Fuck, Yeah!", I said. He hopped off the bed and pulled a tube of lube from his backpack. I positioned myself on my knees on the edge of the bed.  He lubed up his cock and slid easily up inside me. Though his cock was slender. The length felt great as he began to pump in and out of me. Then he pushed me up onto the bed and pushed me on my side. Fucking me from behind and on the side, he leaned over me and kissed me. He was passionate as well as horny.

He pushed me into several different positions as he continued to fuck me. Finally, he was laying on top of me, reaching under me and pinching my nipples. That drives me wild. "Oh, fuck me, baby! Fuck your Daddy", I said as he quickened his pace and thrust faster and deeper. Finally, he let out a loud groan and slammed deep into me. He let out a growl as he filled my ass with his young load. Both our bodies shook in orgasm as he filled me.

We laid there embracing as we caught our breaths. Then he hopped up, took a quick shower, dressed as we kissed a few last times. And he left to meet his friends that he is traveling with.

• Upvote 10