Sooo Close To Just Barebacking Pretty Indiscriminately...

I keep wanking away fantasies of taking hot loads from hard dicks in my bare cunt... ugh... what's a virgin bottom boy to do? how likely is it that I might catch something from just a one off dick or two :/

I just have this irresistible urge to be bred...

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

you simply have to understand the risk.  any unprotected sex where you are the anally receptive partner has risk.  no doubt, bare back sex can be hot and many guys who try it, never go back to condoms.   but, we also (in many cases) understand the risk.  I am poz, with syp and gono right now......each one of those could have been avoided with safe sex.   I chose to enjoy bareback sex and I must deal with the consequences.    For me, i understand my choices and the results.   If you get to the same place, then just go for it.....enjoy it, but watch your health, test often and understand you situation.

Guest ff-whole

Its so good to take a bare cock in your ass, I totally love it & bend over whenever i can.

I agree and do the same, but I would be on Prep if it were available here to me... It's not and that's a shame really...

In this day and age something like that should be easily available to the risk groups if he or she would want it.

I have taken many, and I say MANY undisclosed loads inside and so far i have been still negative. I know the risk but when I am in a sauna or with another gay guy, my need for cum takes over my logic thinking brain and I take the load.

It is like a drug for me and I am addicted to the slutty feeling of taking that hot slimy sperm inside of me...

Yeah at some point you're gonna get some sort of sti.

Took over a decade of barebacking for me to get an sti ... and three at once I might add lol.

Oh, and once you take your first load ... you'll never want a wrapped dick again!

I recently found this site, but what I have learned is what I already know. If I am not yet pos, I am going to be soon, based on statistics. I don't care. Bareback is what I want, What I have been doing unless my top wants a condom. Fewer than !0% of the cocks that have seeded me have been covered and most of those were over 5 years ago. What, one covered load in the last 3 or 4 years and I'm still "okay?" I haven't been tested, and may have had the fuck flu in 7/15 (I hope so, just to have gotten into my past) but I feel fine.

The bottom line is BB is best, the way nature meant it to be. Take your loads. If you convert, it was meant to be. If I Haven't converted, I hope to soon and now am actively looking to do so, if for no other reason, to get it out of the way, like virginity.

I'm not on Prep and have been taking a dozen or so bare loads a year. I really believe most guys who play around are ddf and neg. Mind you, I haven't gone to bathhouses yet (thought I think they are in my future), and am still (I think) neg. I found this site and BBRT earlier this week and, after reading the posts, I no longer care about my status. Note that I am 64 though. But I have been a committed barebacker (unless my top wanted a condom, once in 3 years) for 8 years! \

Though married (we rarely fuck - she is so inhibited - I've gotten fucked by guys on VL more times than she's fucked me - she is very inhibited), I am totally up for finally converting

Get the poz part over and done with! Get fuck any by any cock that is willing to take your ass (some questions are answered afterwards, by or you hole's choice) and enjoy the moment, whewher a cock is in your hole or your cock is in some one else's hole. The bottom line is, just FUCK!

I don't whether or I remain ddf and neg (ddf is ok) and am ready for a conversion party. Regardless whether or not I get to look into my converter's eyes and kiss him as he conducts me into being infected, I am ready to be converted. This ia a pivotal event which you need to get ready for, and embrace.

You need to wrap your mind around this idea too, and embrace being poz. It is your destiny. Your parents, unknowingly, brought you into the world to suck and fuck poz cocksl This is your karma, as it is mine and others of us here. Embrace our destiny (sorry, but I have a BA in Philosophy). The bottom line is, if you see a cock, suck it t get it hard, then take its toxic drop deep inside you!  And stick your cock into mouth or, prerferably an asshole, sinice is it more succeptble to your toxic seed, and ten hump your load There are no odometers on cunts and cocks. Use them well.

• Upvote 2

This is my first post on this side. I am a virgin to the site, but I have been exclusively gay for many years.  I had a few years where I pretend to be straight in my effort to hide from HIV+ status.   I found out that I was anything but straight and resumed men only sex after a few years.   But for most of that time I have had a huge issue.   On one side I am scared of the disease.  One of my first "exclusive" partners died of AIDS a few months after we stopped seeing each other.  The other side of the coin is that I am so turned on by having sex with pop guys.  

Now that medication seems to avoid the fact that getting the virus meant (means?) you die, I am moving closer to changing my sexual habits.  And, with the option of prep, there are other choices as well.  In fact, I have a prescription for prep, but have not taken it.

So, like the guy who started this thread, I am getting closer to having unprotected sex with positive men.  It is a strange combination of arousal and fear.   

• 4 weeks later...

you simply have to understand the risk.  any unprotected sex where you are the anally receptive partner has risk.  no doubt, bare back sex can be hot and many guys who try it, never go back to condoms.   but, we also (in many cases) understand the risk.  I am poz, with syp and gono right now......each one of those could have been avoided with safe sex.   I chose to enjoy bareback sex and I must deal with the consequences.    For me, i understand my choices and the results.   If you get to the same place, then just go for it.....enjoy it, but watch your health, test often and understand you situation.

I agree, the biggest thing is to know what you are getting into and what you are willing to deal with. Getting on PrEP can be fairy easy and many other STI's or curable and treatable.