pigmanhknyc

Swallow Your Own Cum

61 posts in this topic

I love cum. Period. My own included! When I say "don't waste good cum...I know I won't"...I mean it! 

The hottest is putting my legs over my shoulders putting all the weight on my upper back. I tease my hole and cock. By the way as soon as I get in this position my cock immediately gets hard. Then I stroke my cock and shoot right into and around my mouth. Swallowing every last drop! 

Just like I do when I'm with other guys!

I really love cum too. I wish I could have other guys' cum everyday, but I haven't been able to get myself to start eating my own. I really need to start training myself to, because it really is a waste!

Edited by Rarines

The only time I swallow my own cum is when my tops order me to. I don't do it when I'm jerking off alone, and I don't allow myself to cum when I'm serving a top. I'm only allowed to cum when a top orders me to, which usually involves me swallowing it. 

I give myself facials like this all the time. I do be drenched in my cum. 

Liked sucking the cum out of another guys cock and at first couldn't swallow my own. It took a bit of time. Started by tasting and swallowing my precum. Then just went for it. Was really good. After the first go do it often now. Cum is good

5 hours ago, latextwinky said:

Love to shoot my own load in my mouth! Even better to use as lube

Fuck yeah dude! Now you're talking!

On 31/10/2016 at 9:36 PM, EastBayRawVers said:

I have started saving all my loads when I j/o, and freezing them.  Not sure what to do, but know they can't be wasted!  I have about 10 saved up as of now.  I think I will start the tasting tonight!

Probably you can patent a new ice cream flavour

1 hour ago, plutonium239 said:

Probably you can patent a new ice cream flavour

Yes!! Perhaps:

Kreme De Le Kumm 

Think Haggan Das would sell this?? 😉

On January 27, 2017 at 3:22 PM, bareall77 said:

Yes!! Perhaps:

Kreme De Le Kumm 

Think Haggan Das would sell this?? 😉

Along those lines: Sometimes I'll take a partially-eaten carton of Ben & Jerry's, and jack off some loads into it over a few days. Freezes up right away, and I  end up with a nice cum layer on top on whatever flavor it is. You don't want to use chocolate - covers over the cum taste. Cookies and Cream - so to speak - actually works really well. You want to let it all soften up a bit before eating, otherwise you lose the taste and texture. 

@Ragnar13I always wonder when guys freeze cum, how they do it. @ You use ice cream containers with some of the ice cream in them! Sounds yummy to me.

You mention avoiding chocolate...but to use cookies n cream...wouldn't vanilla be best? 

2 hours ago, bareall77 said:

@Ragnar13I always wonder when guys freeze cum, how they do it. @ You use ice cream containers with some of the ice cream in them! Sounds yummy to me.

You mention avoiding chocolate...but to use cookies n cream...wouldn't vanilla be best? 

Different strokes I guess. The C&C I use has a pretty mild base flavor. Some vanillas are overpowering. 

i enjoy the taste of warm male essence, including my own, and frequently drink my own nut juice.