How To Tell Bottoms You're Poz

breederboy

Guest Bearman

I definitely think you should tell the bottom.Yes you will get a proportion who decide its no go but there are certainly others who would be well up for taking a load from that gorgeous cock.If you were in the UK I certainly would be and cum back for seconds

I think that whether a poz guy should or should not disclose his status depends on the situation.

If you first meet and chat and treat each other like two human beings, then disclosure is in my opinion required. But if it all happens in an ABS or a dark backroom at a sauna, then, in my opinion, anything goes. Guys are there to live out fantasies and all kinds of fetishes. Maybe a bottom guys is getting off on the thrill of taking loads from strangers, playing Russian Roulette. Why deny him of that thrill by starting a discussion on HIV status?

I find that the beauty of sex with men is the wide range of available experiences. From mutual masturbation to gang-bangs, bug-chasing, and even stealthing. There's room for everyone and we shouldn't judge a poz guy who doesn't disclose his status in a darkroom or a sauna.

• Upvote 1

I would never ask your status, and would gladly accept your undetectable load.    I do agree though, that if the bottom does ask you your status, you need to be honest.    Let the chips fall where they may.   Most bottoms would prefer an undetectable load from a "Not sure" load.

Thanks for all the helpful replies! I am not understanding Grindr. Lots of guys hit me up and chat and seem interested, but then they just stop chatting. It's pretty dumb. Been looking for a cumdump to breed all week and no luck. This just sucks. 

I'm still having major problems just meeting a guy to fuck. Why is it this difficult? Tonight some hot guy said he was total bottom and seemed cool, said he hadn't been fucked in ages, gave me his number, told me to text him. He seemed very nice. I texted him 2 times and he never even responded. Again, typical. This shit happens to me every day. Where are the bottoms that want fucked for real?

I`d say my response to this is. As a bottom if I want to know I will ask. I do not feel it is the tops responsibility to bring up the subject. I do feel if he asked he should be honest but again he does not have to give anymore info then is asked of him. I`m an unprotected neg. bottom. I only want bareback sex and the top to cum in me every time. If I go to a bathhouse or sauna that is high risk time for me which I think is hot. I do not want to know status at all. Don`t even bring it up. As for hooking up online I`ll check their profile and ask anything I want to know before we meet. Again once that cock is starting to go in me it is way past any question time. It`s time to do it then.

Breederboy you look awesome and that cock is gorgeous, be patient you will get lots of ass to unload in over time. 

I feel if a bottom does not ask then I don't need to tell them, however if they do ask point blank, I will tell them. Occasionally I tell them before anyway.

Kind of feeling down tonight. Why would that hot guy chat me up and even give me his number and never reply at all to my texts when he asked me to text him. Maybe it's me. Maybe I am ugly. Guys tell me I am cute but yet they won't meet. Guess I am missing something I feel out of the loop.

Haven't cum for two weeks and was hoping for a hot time but guess it's their loss. Probably just end up going to a bookstore, surely there will be someone there who will actually play.

• Upvote 1

I think a lot of guys just get excited by the hunt.  They chase you down, they got their turnon when you respond, and they feel fulfilled.  It doesn't make sense but it often happened to me.  I'm a total bottom, love feeling a topman unloading inside me.  I really love when they cum up my ass and leave their dick inside and nap and then start up again in a few minutes or hours and plant more seed.  Some bottoms truly want to take cum like they're a receptacle and some guys just want attention.  Don't let it get to you.  I wish I was near and you could unload anytime inside me.

That makes absolutely no sense to me. Hunt can be fun I suppose, but why fuck with a person and tell them all these lies and then not even have the courtesy to respond when THEY asked to text you? I'm so sick of this shit and game playing. Either people are looking or they aren't maybe I'm old school but I mean what I say and expect the same. Ah well, I am starting to remember why I went celibate for a year now.

Over it.

• 5 months later...

Breederboy you look like a sexy dude.  Plus most of us bottoms are about the CUM so I truly believe you problem is geographic.  With regards to telling a bottom you are Poz I agree you should be honest.  That said, as a load taking bottom I decide who gets in me raw and ultimately it is my responsibility.  Fuck and Breed bro.

I put it on my profile. Then I don't have to tell them. Although I do still ask if they noticed my status. You'll win some and lose some. Just a part of having "the gift".....

Only thing I can add would be even though some guys go running from POZ others find it hot and some pretty much expect it. I have yet to run into anyone who describes themselves as "Piggy" caring if I am knocked up even if they are not.