When You Cum In

topstud127

When cumming....  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How do you cum in an ass

• Deeper, harder, faster
    • Slowed down, shallow breed

When you're unloading in an ass, do you get more aggressive and plow them faster, harder, deeper.... or do you get tepid, slow down, and start to shallow out a bit?

I'm the latter. When I'm about cum, its suddenly too sensitive and I end up pulling out a little and slowing down. I try not to, but it happens. I wish I could cum with total abandonment and have every single inch of my dick pushed up their ass, pubes ticking their hole.... but alas.

Needless to say, I go limp after I cum. I can keep it in, but its just a chub. I need a break to go again. :(

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the latter. When I'm about cum, its suddenly too sensitive and I end up pulling out a little and slowing down. I try not to, but it happens. I wish I could cum with total abandonment and have every single inch of my dick pushed up their ass, pubes ticking their hole....

There is always an increase of sensitivity, in some more than others. For many tops a "tight hole" is no good at the time of the breeding, which is why I always open up my hole as soon as the top goes over the edge. If the top needs more friction he can just go deeper into my hole. If I tighten my hole at this moment is  only for a second just to check if the top enjoys it.