Loads In Sex Clubs

What sex clubs in the Bay Area are the best for getting a hot load and getting bred? Nobhill Theater? Tea Room Theater? Water Gardens? Steamworks? 44 something Natoma? any SoMa places? I think Eros ans Blow Buddies are pretty safe sex zones, and not what I'm wanting.

• 1 month later...

I've taken some rather big loads through the glory holes in the booths in back at Steamworks... Would be even more rewarding if guys did not camp out in these booths waiting to pair up with a passerby (they do not appear to want to use the glory holes, just hook up). One night I took three very large loads in a row, all in about 20 minutes time. I had cum running down my legs...

Edited by LoadHole415
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Young, raw bottoms should have NO problem getting as much dick as they want at 442, especially on Cum Union (2 Saturday's per month). Make it clear what you want. They also have a dark room: cock hungry bottoms position themselves on all fours and take raw, anonymous dick after dick 'til the cum is dripping out of their well fucked holes and running down their legs!!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

442 Natoma needs a bigger darkroom also...

Don't owners and/or managers of sex-clubs and bathouses realize the value that darkrooms and dark areas add to these places? I've had countless suggestions and discussions with owners and manager about the lighting and how bright some areas are.

A local baths has a Blackout event once a month and the place is packed at lunch time. It's true that many guys get turned off by the idea of sex in the dark and not being able to see the other guy. But for many sex in darkrooms is very hot. Any mid-size and biger bathouses should have some hallways and rooms area at different lighting levels so everybody can find what they want.

I once went to a bathouse in South America that had a sling in a fairly dark area, which I found really hot. But I would like to find a sling in a completely dark room where tops can't see the bottoms and vice-versa. A truly anon sling breeding fest in the dark, which would be so hot to hear the anonymous moans and groans.

I wonder if it has something to do with insurance policies.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to get all the loads you want at Steamworks in Berkeley. I don't think I've ever seen people even use condoms there actually. Lay face down in your room with the door open and someone will come in and slide their bare cock in

• Upvote 1

Hoooooly shit I went to 442 Natoma on a Monday and it was a blast. I hit my poppers - stepped into the dark room and was instantly being groped; I was in heaven. I was walked to a bed in the main room and gangbanged. I later was taken upstairs by two tops, and found a cute latin boy downstairs to kiss. I can not wait to go back. Next weekend for sure. 

might just have been visitor's luck, but I never had a problem giving, taking or swapping loads at eros.

I really miss mack folsom. can't wait to try 442 when I'm there in july (weekend before dore), if any of you local studs wanna show a guy a good time.