Mal 2017

SIReast

On 10/6/2016 at 2:15 PM, phukhole said:

Getting excited for MAL. Went to Folsom and had a blast, but had withdrawal after I got home. I need more cock! <oink>

A couple years back someone suggested hanging a sign on the door so breeding.zone members could identify each other and hook up easier (and advertise to anyone walking the halls that there was a cock or hole available for use inside).  Anyone else think there'd be value in that? I'd love to take a few of you while I'm there (or slide into a few of you too)....

you and me both.

i went to my first folsom in september 2016 and it was great. lots of pnp breeding and will go back next yr or do dore alley in the summer. or maybe both. :) 

i will be at mal 2017 in january staying there for 4 days. it will be my 2nd mal. shot about 30 loads or so and fucked dozens at mal 2016. lots of pnp+ breeding, sex parties, and more. i'm mainly into white guys (my fav!) especially older white guys and bears more than anything else, so it was heaven experiencing what i did and with the various sexy caucasian men at mal.

2016 mal was my first mal and it was eye opening (in a good way of course).  so far mal is my fav vs other big events (iml in chicago, folsom in sf etc., which are also great), but mal is the best.

cant wait. we are less than 2 months away.

for those that parTying and are going to mal, hit me up if you can get some stuff (as i wont be travelling with anything on me). thanks. :) 

• Upvote 3

Really starting to get excited about MAL in Jan. My hole is CRAVING all that cock!  Since I KNOW I'll be topping, I'll have a full supply of Trimix and v (being a bottom, they come in handy.  Let me know if you need some.)  For those of you planning on topping, PLEASE make my hole one of your stops.  For those that are ONLY bottoming, roll over once in a while and give back!  <oink>

See you in Jan, guys!CumWhore.jpg

• Upvote 1

NKP party is a separate event held that weekend. You have to get tickets to it through Nasty Kink Pigs.  For the market, you either need to buy the run package or a day/weekend pass.  The market can be a lot of fun and I've met quite a few guys there who ended up depositing cum in me - a couple times, right there in a quiet corner....  Personally, I don't do the contest or the victory party, but I do the Leather Cocktails (free food and drink!) for a bit then go back to my sling and take more loads!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, phukhole said:

NKP party is a separate event held that weekend. You have to get tickets to it through Nasty Kink Pigs.  For the market, you either need to buy the run package or a day/weekend pass.  The market can be a lot of fun and I've met quite a few guys there who ended up depositing cum in me - a couple times, right there in a quiet corner....  Personally, I don't do the contest or the victory party, but I do the Leather Cocktails (free food and drink!) for a bit then go back to my sling and take more loads!

Thanks!! 

31 minutes ago, phukhole said:

You're very welcum!  Hope to find your flooded hole.  Nothing gets my cock to jump to attention than getting my tongue up in a cummy hole!

If you find me you're more than welcum. I will have a BlackDaddy so you will have to get permission from him..

Where do you get the tickets for the NKP party? 

So staying at Liaison....hoping to get into host hotel, hit me up via msg if something opens I will book it asap.....anyways I got a bf coming this year..it's his first MAL and even leather even...how can I get him to let anyone breed me? How can I get him to host a gang bang? And for other bttms trust me he would love to breed you and I will take him to your parties to breed you but I need help letting him get other guys to breed me...send me private massage if you got ideas or post them here....thx

Looking forward to MAL again this year as well. Will be staying at the host hotel Friday-Monday. Bb10top, looking forward to your raw cock and cum again! All others, would love to take your raw cock and cum, or flip you over and breed your ass!

• 2 weeks later...

My work schedule just got changed on me and I will have to miss this year's MAL.  I AM NOT a happy camper!   ...but I have a room at the host hotel and I want SOMEONE to get some use out of it. Offering it here before I go to Hyatt and cancel it...