B.r.a.t. (Bitch Ready And Turned-Out) – Chapter 1, The Interview

whthole4u

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 4, CHEM-O-PHELIAC: Our bodies were still chained together when the kid woke me part way through the night with his antsy thrashing. He had to learn that just like any pet, you sleep when the Master sleeps and MASTER SERGEANT had NOT told him he could fucking move around. For this lesson I rolled him over onto his stomach with me on his back, my dick still buried to the hilt in his well-fucked ass, and my body completely smothering his. The movement tore at the scabs and dry ass juice that had caked up and he yipped like a little bitch, but held his tongue from anything further. When my full 262 pounds was settled on his back and he was pressed into the bed underneath, he could barely breath and his chastity cage pinched into his pelvis with every thrust I made. Slow, methodical, deeper dives of my violator had him trembling as his boy clit swelled from the attention. Just at the moment that his body crested to the top of the wave of joy and bliss, I deftly reached between us, unhooked the harnesses, and pulled myself off him, withdrawing my dick from its newest home.

The kid beat the bed with his fists in pain and frustration and turned to look at me with a mix of hate and lust. Such a fine line between those two and I would keep pulling him back and forth across that line until he embraced them both. I then reached out, grabbed a chain, yanked him off the bed and dropped him with a thump onto the floor. His arms and legs flailed as I unwound the length I needed and then locked it into the chain that I had secured earlier around the bed frame. I only pointed to the floor as he looked at me in dismay before I climbed over him and settled back into bed.

Warm sunshine on my face welcomed me to a new day. I yawned, stretched, and rolled to my right side and looked down onto the floor where the kid lay, quiet, obedient, in total submission. His puppy dog eyes peered up wanting to please his MASTER. I gave my stiff dick a flick of my fingers – once – twice – yeah I could bust. I rolled further over, snagged the chain, unlocked it, yanked the kid up and guided his dry mouth to my wet, slick dick. My precum was flowing like the Nile into Egypt and the kid’s little pink tongue tickled me like I was Elmo. I let him enjoy himself for only a minute as while he was good, he still had much to learn. I leaned over to the bed stand, grabbed my spliff, lit it, and eyed the kid as his eyes darted back and forth, his breath got heavier, his muscles tensed. I leaned over again and got his smoke, the one laced with tar – and held it out in my hand. Gambler’s choice. Dick or smoke. Tar or charged nutt.

The house won this bet as the kid grabbed the tar laced smoke, lit it like a castaway on a desert island, and sucked the wretched smoke in deep. He relaxed, slumped, and now I knew. My little chem-o-pheliac was ready for anything I blew his way. I let him smoke the entire thing – the greedy little pig – and again was surprised he did not wretch. No matter. This was good, all good, and as he drifted off into wherever-the-fuck King Kong’s bride goes, I climbed off the bed, took the last embers of his tar smoke, put it out, then dragged the kid by the chains and collar into the bathroom, threw his ass over the white porcelain tub, and rape fucked his dry his hole until I blew my morning toxic nutt deep into his ripe womb. I made sure he was still conscious and OK, hog chained him on his side, and stepped into the walk-in shower for a nice, hot, wet down. My shower done, I stepped out and was greeted by the kid’s anxious, darting eyes. As water dropped off my muscled body onto his submissive form, I explained that I would unchain him so he could learn to serve me during my morning routines. He tried to speak but a hand to the face removed that notion. He then began to nod only, got up, grabbed one of the luxurious towels, and followed my commands to a T as he wiped my body down. Of course when he got to my dick and hefty balls he was tempted to linger and his lip quivered in need, but a quick tap with my finger brought him back into focus.

Next up – toilet training. He would go on command like any good pet being walked by his Master and so I set him on the toilet and let him know he had until the time it took for me to finish pissing down his throat for him to do what he needed to. After that, he would have to hold it until I was ready to piss again. I pushed my dick into his waiting mouth, slapped him once when he tried sucking it, then grabbed his head hard between my hands ensuring my thumbs would leave good bruises on the front of his neck and let my hot stream flow. The kid frantically pushed at his cock cage and while some of his piss squirted onto the floor, for his first time he did well swallowing my bladder. I finished, dropped him to the floor to lick up his piss that missed, then dragged him back to the bedroom where he kneeled for me. Once again he was offered a choice and as expected, his cravings for the tar overwhelmed his need for dick and soon he was back on that high. A nice side effect of the heroin was it would make him withdrawn, isolated, and I would leverage that to my own end and soon I would be his entire fucking world.

I left him chained to the bed as I sauntered down stairs – naked – my semi-hard dick thickening with all the evil, twisted, things I planned to do to him today. A fresh drink in one hand, a big spliff in another, and I sat down at one the tables in the backroom that looked out onto the pool. Yes, the little shit had his own, private pool. Digging through the pile of papers and rubbish I found a couple things I was looking for – some of his credit cards and a check book. The cards were well used, the check book barely touched, but from what his step daddy had said both would be flush. I had just pushed the chair back to go back upstairs for another round when a furtive shadow passed by the window, the slices of hidden light announcing the arrival of a guest. The door handle jiggled, I unlocked it and came face to face with a startled older man whose eyes got wide as he took in all of my manhood.

“I…well…good morning...you must be uh…oh yes, Master Sergeant? May I? I had not wanted to disturb you and thought I would slip in and check on how things were going but I gather you changed the security code and all that? Yes? Right, right, well good. Oh yes, I’m Edmund’s father,” The old man explained. I blew my smoke down into his face as he waved it away with his left hand. So, my golden goose has a nosy daddy. The old man went on, “My son could not stop talking about you and your – well shall we say skills - and I can see why.” Another wave of his hand like Cleopatra on the throne as he continued, “Oh, no offense meant Sergeant…what? Oh Right, yes, my apologies, Master Sergeant, it’s just that you are not my flavor shall we say, but who do you think taught Edmund to suck dick?” The old man had a lustful twinkle in his eyes now and reached down to grab his now hard dick. Man this is one fucked up family.

The old man looked at me, waved to the stairs, “Is HE up there? I gather it was you that caused such a fury yesterday when he called me? Yes? I thought likely. You know that’s the first time that little pecker ever called me Grandpa? Usually it’s some mono-syllable word not even a sailor would utter.” I followed as the old man walked to the stairs and started heading up. I coughed, he turned and with a look of shame came back down. “Ahh I see. There is a new Master of the house is there not? Again, my apologies.” The kid’s grandfather reached into the leather case he was carrying and pulled out a large, velvet box. He had my attention and with purpose he slowly opened the lid and said, “I understand you are a man of refined tastes and so as such, thought this may be of interest to you.” Nestled within, in stark contrast to the black velvet, was a massive, braided gold chain that was as thick as my index finger with a can-top size pendant hanging from it edged in diamonds. “My jeweler said that 1 carat diamonds were a favorite of a Mr. Ice...or a Mr. Whiz somebody or other to accessorize their presence,” the old man stated. I smiled, reached out and snatched the chain, felt the heft, eyed the row of diamonds as they glistened in the light, and held my hand out to the stairs welcoming Grandpa to my new home.

Outside the kid’s room I paused, handed Grandpa my still smoking joint, put the chain around my neck and my dick jumped as the cold diamonds touched my skin. The old man beamed and I could tell he wanted to touch me, to feel me, to taste my breeder jizz no matter what he said. I took my spliff back, inhaled, and calmly opened the door revealing the sight of his black and blue, used and abused, chained up grandson quietly sitting on the floor by the end of the bed eager to greet his Master. The kid’s eyes narrowed, he opened his mouth to speak but caught my glare and shut it. The old man chuckled, “I see you have already begun to show him other aspects of life? Mind if I take a turn? Oh don’t look at me like that, he’s not blood.” I nodded, hoisted the kid up, bent him over the bed, tightened the chains, and walked out as I let Grandpa have his way. Who knows, maybe the kid’s bloody hole would get Grandpa too and before I am done I will have three generations of poz pussy in this place.

A while later the old man came down the stairs feeling 20 years younger, “I must give you credit Master Sergeant. Such wonders you have accomplished in just one day – one! I never….well you have done more in 24 hours than my sorry excuse of a son and his trailer trash wife have done in years. Well done Sir and if you are – shall we say – amenable to additional incentives…?” He paused, I tapped the diamond pendant and smiled, he continued, “Well then. I am sure I can provide whatever may be required so that my own relishes may be addressed. May I be blunt Sir? Are you into S&M, B&D? Yes, I know, obvious from that, but if I were to…I…if I were to offer to submit?” Yes, for the right price I have no limits and as Grandpa walked away from the house with a new spring in his step and a curdle of my poz cum on his tongue, I thought things were going quiet well so far.

Back in the kid’s bedroom we were back on the edge of hate and lust as the kid hated me with his entire being for allowing his Grandpa at him. I did a quick inspection and while I noticed one small, fresh bruise and made note to charge the old man extra next time, the kid seemed fine and I needed to blow another nutt.

I stepped on the chain, grabbed the kid’s head hard between my hands, and forced my long dick into those pink lips. Time to show him how a fag chokes out on an alpha BBC. Tears, spit, gut juice all mixed and mingled to slime my dick up and while the kid hungered to taste my load, every sperm I had was already assigned to one mission and one mission only – infecting that ass. I cuffed the side of his head when I released my grip, pushed his face down onto the floor so that his ass was up and his back arched. The kid naturally splayed his arms out in supplication in honor of his Mandingo GOD, and when he did, his hole twitched and quivered, still slick from his Grandpa’s seed. With my weight on my right leg I set my left foot on his head, pinning him down like dust under a runner’s foot who was in the straddle pose at the start line of a race. WITH ONLY HIS SNOT ON MY DICK, I THEN DROPPED MY THIRD ARM INTO HIS HOLE AND BROKE THAT BUSSY WIDE AND DEEP. THE KID WAS BAWLING, THAT WAS GOOD. TIME TO LET OUT ALL THOSE YEARS OF ANGER AND PENT UP EMOTIONS. EVERY PAINFUL STROKE IN WAS ANOTHER HELD GRUDGE RELEASED, ANOTHER HURT SALVED, ANOTHER WOUND HEALED.

Once that ass was good and gaping I pulled out, stepped back, sat in the chair, and lit my blunt. The kid was fucking frantic and crawled to me begging and pleading. I held out a tar roll for him. His eyes got wide, he licked his lips, he swallowed hard, he then got off the floor in a crouch as much as the chains would let him and turned and offered me his bruised cunt like some animal in the wild. He wiggled it, whined, reached back to spread it open more for me. Good bitch. I walked over to the desk, propped my new gold iPhone 6sPlus up, checked the shot, hit record, walked back to the kid and holding him up raped that ass as rough and as hard as I could until my dick was raw. The kid had picked dick over the heroin, and so he deserved the ultimate reward – pleasing me anyway I wanted as I ripped his hole like the Grand Canyon and flooded his insides with back-to-back loads. The kid’s gaping ass winked and smiled at me as I took the latest pic showing the slut’s shaved hole bruised, swollen, and dripping with my infected nutt. Seconds later his humiliation was secure in the cloud and being shared with a few select friends as the little shit whined and pleaded, “PLEASE MASTER SERGEANT, FUCK ME SOME MORE.” A quick backhand and the room grew still as the little shit had learned early on what happens when you disobey me. He may get away with his attitude and mouth with his Moms, but not with me – MASTER SERGEANT MAURICE LECLAIRE – UNITED STATES MARINE AND ALL AROUND TOP DAWG AND BITCH USER AND ABUSER.

When the morning’s training was done, I handed the kid his check book and let him write a check for what he thought that fuck was worth. It took him a few tries before I was satisfied, and once I was, I bent him over his desk, wrapped my big hands around his little neck, and choked the fuck out of him as I raped that ass again, all the while recording every plea from this mouth begging me not to stop.

I don’t believe in giving anything on credit and so that afternoon I left the kid chained to the bed as I made a trip back into town to cash the check, stash the stacks of fresh bills in my safety deposit box, pick up a few things from my place, and made a sales run to my dealer who was excited as shit by the supplies I had to unload. He had some twink emo fucker there all Tina’d up begging for my dick and any other time I would have jumped in that hole. Right now, I was about my business so told the twink to go hustle on the street corner if he had to, hopped back in my Escalade and headed back to the estate.

When I got to the main gate, I pulled in, went in to the guard house to chat with the security team - my brothers in arms - who were all very happy to receive a few week’s supply of weed from me as well as a few other special hits. They asked me how I was handling things up at the house and with only a smile of confidence I pulled out my cell phone and gave them a taste of my training regimen. Mouths dropped, dicks got hard, and once I knew they had taken the bait, time for the next step in my plan. Over the next few weeks:

-        the kid drank my piss and served me every morning when I got up

-        every morning I gave him a choice of smoke with tar or my dick and some days he chose tar and some days my dick, but as the weeks went on, the less he chose the tar – cravings and all –the more he chose the dick for his high – but fuck, I still gave him weed as that ain’t nothing – either way he was a committed chem-o-pheliac for sure, needing his drugs

-        if he had been good, I fucked him and blew my first load of the day into his ass

-        if he had been bad, he was locked in the bathroom for a while with nothing but some dog food and my piss in his bowls

-        he had chores he had to complete and every day new ones were added as he had to learn to take care of his own place

-        I started taking him on rides in the Escalade, but the bitch knelt in the back in his dog kennel. Sometimes I would blindfold him. Sometimes I would stop along some country road, pull him into the woods and rape fuck his ass bloody with him bent over some tree. Sometimes I would drive into the city.

-        he was home schooled for sure and taught the lessons from Master Sergeant’s Book of Wisdom

-        his cock cage never came off and neither did the collar and chains

-        by week two, he was swimming laps in the pool – collar still on, me holding the chains from the edge and walking around the pool

-        by week three, I had him running laps in the gym that was behind the pool. It had been a horsebarn at one time, but someone had spent major bucks to turn it into a Class-A facility, which was now used only by the security guards.

-        Grandpa got added to my flock and he paid well for regular chances to use the kid, and paid even better to submit and serve me. I was the S&M/B&D Master Sergeant of his dreams and guided him with finesse so that by the time week three rolled around his screams of pain and ecstasy were joined with the kid’s as the third generation to get my dick of death in those guts and once again, the fuckers paid me VERY WELL for raping their greedy pussies.

-        I continued to stop by the front gate and share with the guards/security team, vids of my exploits and the day I stopped and showed them the kid bound, blindfolded, gagged, and in the dog crate they about fucking lost it and became that pack of alpha DAWGS in heat needing to mount a bitch’s cunt. Well, but you know what they say about most tops being just big dicked bottoms? There may be some of those too in the pack, but I’ll deal with them on my own time.

Where are the parents you might ask? I received several calls from the Factor telling me Edmund and his wife were delayed, or had joined friends for a last minute trip to Venice, or some shit or the other. I couldn’t really care one way or the other as between the kid and Grandpa, I was making BUCKS, so worked with what I had. My golden goose knew what he was missing and I was sure he would find his way back to me soon as his ass and checkbook needed my attention as well.

One month to the day of my arrival and the kid eagerly began his daily service without any prompt from me. He had become the best little sub, and through our lessons, had gotten healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. HE HAD FOUND HIS PLACE IN THIS WORLD – SERVING MASTER SERGEANT MAURICE LECLAIRE! He eagerly awaited my dick as he could see the toxic precum streaming out of the tip, but I held him off. After a quick shave of his ass to make sure it was pussy smooth, I handed him his own velvet box. While my bling was real shit, this was just fake rhinestone crap, which is all a bitch cunt deserves, but the look on his face and the tears that welled in his eyes you’d have thought I had given him the fucking crown jewels.

The kid’s hands shook as he held the case open as I took off the old, ragged and worn, leather collar from his neck. His neck now had a permanent, darker tone around it from the collar, and the skin was thicker, almost like a callous. The collar I lifted out of the case was studded with shiny jewels that said, MASTER’S. All pets are for the glory of their TOP, their MASTER, their ALPHA. They only deserve to be known as such and he was filled with pride at this acknowledgement of ownership, safety, and support. With his new collar in place, and some new chains dragging behind him, my pet bitch walked three feet behind me with his head down as we went out the back, past the pool, and up to the gym.

Once inside I guided the kid over to a weight bench, he obediently laid face down, ass up, his hole twitching in need. I looped the chains from his collar around the bench, pressed tight against his torso and neck locking him in place. A minute later the echo of boots on the fine wood floors announced our guests – the full security team for the estate – my brothers in arms. One by one the filed in, got naked, and lined up behind the kid’s ass stroking their dick’s to their full length. While none could compare to mine, they would hurt the kid for sure, and by hiring some outside security contractors for the day and night to guard the estate, I made sure the full team would have hours on end to plug his boy pussy and breed him over and over, and over again.

The kid might have started out as a punk, but now he was a B.R.A.T. (Bitch Ready And Turned-out).

Edited by whthole4u
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Fuck MASTER SERGEANT MAURICE LECLAIRE sure sounds like the powerful top every bottom boy or pet would love to belong to.  You know your place right off, and with that BBC to worship what more could a pet ask for, please hurry and write the next chapter damn you sure have a way with your words.  Wish I could write stories like this but it's just not me so will leave up to the pro's