My First Experiences

barefootboitoy

I know it is not for everyone but I personally never felt more loved and cared for than when i was a young boy and sometimes girl hehe, starting out.  

sounds like some of my first experiences.  i too enjoyed playing both roles and learned at an early age that wonderful feeling of letting a man enjoy himself.   please tell us more.

My first experience was when I was 12 years old and with my female cousin.  We were the same age.  We were watching cartoons one day after school and all of a sudden she wanted to play house.  I really had no idea what I was doing but eventually we ended up naked and I was on top of her.  My dick went into her pussy and I started fucking her.  After about 45 seconds I came for the first time.  I had never heard of nor experienced an orgasm, so I thought that I was having a heart attack.  I ran to the bathroom and laid on the floor breathing heavily and wondering what in the hell just happened.  It scared me so bad that I swore that I would never do that again.

Then when I was 13 I was spending the night at my best friend's house.  He was 12 years old.  He shared a room with his two brothers.  Each one had his own twin bed. HIs other brothers had already gone to bed earlier so he and I got into his bed.  We were lying there quietly waiting to fall asleep when he suddenly started fondling me.  I didn't realize at first what was happening.  When I realized what he was doing, I froze.  I started to feel shame and disgust at first.  Then I started to get an erection.  I pretended that I was asleep in the hopes that my excitement would go away. 

I was lying on my back pretending to be asleep when he then got on top of me and started humping on me and kissing me.  It was the first time that anyone had ever kissed me on the lips.  When I think about it now, it seemed like he knew what he was doing.  This continued for several minutes.  He came while humping and kissing me (we still had on our pajamas). Then he pulled down my underwear and started to suck my dick.  After a while I started getting that same feeling I had with my cousin and I got scared again.  I tried to resist it but I couldn't so I grabbed his head and forced my dick all the way in his mouth and came. 

I felt like screaming but I had to hold it in to keep from waking his brothers.  That made it more intense.  I held his head in my crotch for a long time to keep him from moving.  When I finally let him go, he gave me one more kiss, rolled over and went to sleep.  Once again I felt shame and I didn't talk to him for several days until I got over it.  Then we started hanging out again and acting as if it never happened.

hey barefootboitoy, be happy about your early experiences! I started early as well and did never regret it. I started to suck cocks and swallow loads in public restroms at the age of 11, got fucked first time at 13 and have been a well known fuckhole in town at 15. And i loved it all the time.

• Like 1