Stealth Pissing

hmmm  i dont think stealth pissing exists  just pissing in someone without permission i could see  but stealth  i think the person would feel it filling him  so cant be stealth not like he is going home with a ass full of piss

15 hours ago, bbboffer said:

hmmm  i dont think stealth pissing exists  just pissing in someone without permission i could see  but stealth  i think the person would feel it filling him  so cant be stealth not like he is going home with a ass full of piss

It is possible, i've experienced it a couple of times at an ABS through a GH. Pretty sure it was the same guy both times, but i don't really know because i didn't see Him.  It may have something to do with me being pretty well pacticed at retaining a guys semen or piss because i want to absorb all of it, so i am used to keeping everything in. But i also think anatomically i am just built in a way that accommodates retaining. my S curve seem to be such that it retains pretty easily, and the depth of the curve at the junction of my "second hole" seems to be enough to really keep fluid in once it's there. i have to purposely open my second hole with a long dildo while prepping to ensure i am not retaining water. 

The first time it happened to me, i was surprised. i honestly had no idea i had been pissed in until later at home when i was unable to retain after a few hours and realized after expelling the scent of piss.  i sort of had an idea of who did it when i reconstructed it in my mind because He did it gradually. I.e., He go deep and pause momentarily while fucking me and He was long enough to get into my second hole. i even took a few cocks after Him with no leakage, so it was quite a hot surprise on several levels. i suspect what made it possible was He filled me gradually and He was long. What an awesome Top. 

Oh yeah, i forgot, another guy did this with me in Palm Springs.  An awesome Top who came to my room and fucked me for over an hour in every conceivable position. He did a lot of slow, grinding fucking and had a really long cock. i suspect He was another One who pissed continuously in small spurts vs letting it all go at once. i can feel it when  a Top just unloads a lot of piss in me at once, so i think the intermittent squirting is also part of how it's done.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1